TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Baybully[/color]- "My collection at this point is nothing out of this world."  Man, what tha hell is wrong witchu?  Stash's, Safari's, USA's, Drury's, Crepe 90's & a pair on tha way, Patta's that I've been looking for cause I was a $%@!%%* & slept,  Huf's, Shima's.  Man u betta get real.  Collection is
pimp.gif
IMO.

I guess I could have just said you get my vote versus all that rambling?

Blakpizzo approves!!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

%+%@%, sz 6 urawas?.....pewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

her blk/red xi's are one of her favs, and i'm surprised they're as nice as they still are considering that's the first real pair of sneaks i got her when we first met, her pools are crumbling though =(, and she says she loves her mary janes for the summer time, simple and clean

Haha yes sir! Those Urawa's are one of my most prized possessions. I found them DS too! Except they only came with one yellow lace and one white lace
frown.gif

For a really decent price too..... sorry for braggin'.

Yeah, I wore the crap out of my XI's as well. I remember at the time working at Footaction and they had a calendar of future releases but NO pictures. I read Jordan XI bk/rd and assumed they'd be the same pair. It was those other XI's with the cement on them, I forgot what they were called exactly. It's been awhile that I have been interested in anything Jordan. Those Mary Janes are super cute!!! I need to find a pair now.

that color of the mary janes was released a couple years back, used to be all over the place too, but now it's just weird colors out there in the market....shoot a lot of the kids pairs are even made out of shiny plastic too.....hahahha

i dont wanna even here about your urawas, let alone, i can't even find a pair in my size for a "decent" price...

Whats good FAM? Yall pulling out some HEAT for 1700!

Any of yall dealt with NT scams before? I might be in the middle of one 
smh.gif
and could use some advice...

Baybully - U got my vote sir! U have a fantastic collection!!! Oh and ur my size?! U have been targeted...
Nel - URAWAS
pimp.gif

Justin - Alright, Im giving in... I'll buy COD first thing tmrw!

Have a nice night Fam!!!

-Mitchell

MIZZ KICKZ- ehhh maybe they aren't all that serious,maybe its because the shoe is small and makes that air bubble gingantic. 0.0 LOL. Other than those you do have some serious heat..I'm gonna have to figure out my un & pw to sp, and peep what you got.

...as always FAM...keep doing it!

blakperl - lol... I just got really lucky, that's all.

daaznfella - I remember them comin' out, I just don't recall as to why I didn't get them.

gswarriorz - I need votes too
smile.gif
hehe

Originally Posted by tak

MIZZ KICKZ- ehhh maybe they aren't all that serious,maybe its because the shoe is small and makes that air bubble gingantic. 0.0 LOL. Other than those you do have some serious heat..I'm gonna have to figure out my un & pw to sp, and peep what you got.

...as always FAM...keep doing it!

haha riiiiiiiiiiiight.... you can just go directly to it Sneakerplay

J - i forget that they go up to a wmns 14 in some shoes, they stop at 10.5 here. re: cleaning, i've only ever thrown 2 perrs in the wash (dirty used pairs) for that same reason, otherwise i normally handwash. i just wish i knew about the peeling before i scrubbed my '99 original mesh blues - always thought that material was super durable.

briannnnn / EntegRa - thanks & nice OG Neons. you can still wear those??
Nick Baybully - very very nice collection and variation there. quality stuff
pimp.gif

N-Lo (
tongue.gif
) - '99? hmmm... looks like time is running out on me finding a wearable pair of those then... but i will not give up hope 
nerd.gif
sneaks always look cool in smaller sizes but those 180s look lush there!!

been trying to calm down lately but i've ended up buying 4 new pairs in the last 4 days
embarassed.gif
and i've still got 3 pairs to come from Justin... oh well looks like Xmas is coming in March
happy.gif

been gently breaking-in my DS pair of these indoors tonight, for future usage:

4383007991_d9b28a9d8d.jpg

paranoia kicking in with all this talk of sole crumbling.

oh blackperl, forgot, you can gget those currents on RMKstore.com, or ask Modzilla whats up....either way, i'm about 100% they're only international release....

oh and Modz, are the black huarache currents still avail down ther???

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

J - i forget that they go up to a wmns 14 in some shoes, they stop at 10.5 here. re: cleaning, i've only ever thrown 2 perrs in the wash (dirty used pairs) for that same reason, otherwise i normally handwash. i just wish i knew about the peeling before i scrubbed my '99 original mesh blues - always thought that material was super durable.

briannnnn / EntegRa - thanks & nice OG Neons. you can still wear those??
Nick Baybully - very very nice collection and variation there. quality stuff
pimp.gif

N-Lo (
tongue.gif
) - '99? hmmm... looks like time is running out on me finding a wearable pair of those then... but i will not give up hope 
nerd.gif
sneaks always look cool in smaller sizes but those 180s look lush there!!

been trying to calm down lately but i've ended up buying 4 new pairs in the last 4 days
embarassed.gif
and i've still got 3 pairs to come from Justin... oh well looks like Xmas is coming in March
happy.gif

been gently breaking-in my DS pair of these indoors tonight, for future usage:

4383007991_d9b28a9d8d.jpg

paranoia kicking in with all this talk of sole crumbling.

Thanks G! Yeah, one one shoe, the glue is coming apart slightly. It's NOT noticeable but I can see it.

Hey, it's not Christmas in March, it's all of us January babies having our alternate birthday.. remember?

This thread is now about 1999-2001 AM95s
pimp.gif

Nel, the air unit is that serious.  Back when it had actual size and comfort.

I hope Kev can post his collection of AM95s again.

95oax0.jpg

2000/2001 AM95s center and right (temporarily ignore the 2004 AM95 Neons lol)

2uz8b6f.jpg

aabus7.jpg

I wish I had copped Obsidian/Lightning AM95s from the auction site some time ago but I totally slept. 
smh.gif

i wonder if anybody still has Ryan, aka int0thedark's am95 picture he had....miss talking to that guy about nike's in class, now he's living it up in korea lol

Vivrantchino21 - Alright alright....no more pics of the Spiridons...for now
grin.gif

blakperl - haha thanks for the compliments. I got a couple jems in my collection but its relatively small in comparison to some of the collections I've seen.

Speaking of nice collections, Nel, I peeped your collection post on ISS earlier today...
smokin.gif

Mitch - Sorry to hear your having trouble. What kinda scam you caught up in?

gooey - thanks for the compliments.

jeez...freakin girl has the grape am1's i want
SimmonsDAMN.gif

good job on cleaning up those HOA's back there. i cleaned mine up back in the summer and posted them somewhere in this thread, but heres a couple pics

so many dope AM's ive seen in the last few pages..

YO! UFB, info on those blue am1/burst pair? ive never seen those before, they look dope
i want those lime 93's i remember bidding on them and lost
smh.gif

recycled pic: wore these to school today

V - I think you need to visit a thrift shop after that dream you had of those USA's.  The dream you had must be telling you something.  I'm just saying....

Baybully - USA, USA, USA!  Size? 
nerd.gif

MAYHEM - I threw my "One's By Nike" AM1 samples in the washer and they came out fine.  I put the shoes in a pillow case and used cold water.

Brainnnnnnn - Those orange/blue 95's. 
eek.gif

Aldo/AM87 - I can't wait to see actual pictures of those.

tired.gif
tired.gif
gswarriorz wrote:

Whats good FAM? Yall pulling out some HEAT for 1700!

Any of yall dealt with NT scams before? I might be in the middle of one 
smh.gif
and could use some advice...

Baybully - U got my vote sir! U have a fantastic collection!!! Oh and ur my size?! U have been targeted...
Nel - URAWAS
pimp.gif

Justin - Alright, Im giving in... I'll buy COD first thing tmrw!

Have a nice night Fam!!!

-Mitchell

whats good mitch...hopefully your transaction will go through...or else definetly report that!

Nel - Awesome read... You definitely have some insane kicks!!!

Extra salty on all you Powerwalls I saw in your Sneakerplay...
SMH!!!
I WANT EM BAD!!!

spaceball.gif

moz-screenshot-5.png

Nick- Beautiful collection!! USA's, Crepe's on the way, Shimas, Stash's, etc, etc.
You're always contributing as well so you get my vote!

Nel- Those white / purple AM1's are beyond stunning.

what up fam.

dave, whats up man?

gooey, thanks. dope 95's

denver, they are air max sc (bg) from 00' kids/wmns. that would be a dope idea to make that. 95 upper with a 93 sole in a mens size. good idea. let us know if you go threw with it.
i wish i had both 87's and charcole 95's in a larger size had to give them up since they were too small
beautifull shot of your bursts man!
heres a bit closer of the comets. lmk if you want closer pics.

eastlasmokeshop, great clean up man

slingman, dope stuff yo

baybully, nice collection

nely needs the stamp already. loooooonnngg over due lmao

purple, good job. they are air max sc (bg) from 00' kids/wmns i will post close up pics soon youre the fam.

peace fam.

Baybully/Jump2man - Thanks. I sent payment for some kicks  last Thursday and havent heard a word after multiple PMs and emails. I'll wait til the end of the week before I start reporting and blowing him up. Is there anything else I should do or just be patient?

So I was flippin through my Art & Sole book and learning bout a bunch of AMs lol. So I kno the back stories on these pairs, just wondering if any of yall own em since their supposedly super rare. (Sorry hard to take good book pics...)

5dt0lt.jpg

23uviav.jpg

125oztv.jpg

^^^ Those Amsterdam samples, and the +41's are my absolute grails.
I've only seen one pair of 41's ever for sale. I can't stand the regular Amsterdam's but the samples are simply amazing to me.
One day we'll cross paths....

Does that book say why they went from the original blu / orange colorway to the released version of the Amsterdam?

Never seen that last pair though.....it's a hot mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom