TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by battleground03

Tibor!!!!! Sup fam, good to see you post again. That picture of the 95 Atmos always gets me. A lot less painful now coz I own a pair.

Ryan/ITD - 95 picture is classic

Seen a lot of USA action
pimp.gif

Hope everyone is doing well.
I'll be rockin these beaters for the next 5 days in Lake Tahoe. I'll try to post while I'm up there
glasses.gif

4386260257_1b0e880422.jpg

4387023378_af019b07e0.jpg

peace

Battleground-  Very Nice.  Ill be headed to CO mid march for some fun in the snow. Im eventually gonna have to buy my own snowboard.
happy.gif

Guys, if anybody wants some 02 Jewel 95's sz 10 shoot me a PM.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i figured i would get the best and most accurate answer in here, but, i was looking to pick up some air max 03's and air max 97's. i usually wear a 8.5 in air max 1's, how do the 03's and 97's fit compared to air max 1's? any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance.
never had a pair of 03's, but 97's tend to fit a bit snug, especially if you have a wide forefoot.  although, I've had some 87's that fit real snug too, and others that haven't.  i'd say go a half size up on 97's to be safe. 

gooey - forgot to mention, those thunderstorms are incredible.  women's sizes only?  do you know the largest women's size they made? 
Steve - wow those 90s are crazy, I'm not familiar, what are they?
El Bro - if you make your way down to Denver when you're out here, feel free to hit me up!

hey, I personally think that is too much for those, but they've sold for more and for less. I'm a little biased though, a ross down the street from my house had them for $35 an I missed out, so I'll forever think any price is too much, haha. I think you could find a pair for less if you're patient, but if you want 'em, $200 is probably fair market value at this point... anybody else care to weigh in on that?

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i figured i would get the best and most accurate answer in here, but, i was looking to pick up some air max 03's and air max 97's. i usually wear a 8.5 in air max 1's, how do the 03's and 97's fit compared to air max 1's? any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance.
never had a pair of 03's, but 97's tend to fit a bit snug, especially if you have a wide forefoot.  although, I've had some 87's that fit real snug too, and others that haven't.  i'd say go a half size up on 97's to be safe. 
I'd agree, I had a pair of 03's and they are real snug, I would suggest going .5 up IMO.

Originally Posted by Baybully650

nerd.gif
Who in here is a size 8?
nerd.gif
Found a pair of DS Bacons with a $200 asking price on my local craigslist if anyone is interested.
LINK MY GOOD SIR......LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNK !!!!!!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

$200 for Kaws 90's is to much IMO. I seen them on shoetrends maybe a little over a year ago for $130ish..... my response is basically the same as DAF. Once I see something for a cheaper price, chances are ill keep shopping around. Then again if its something you must have, its your decision in the end.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

El Bro - if you make your way down to Denver when you're out here, feel free to hit me up!
Ill be in Frisco. Snowboarding at Copper Mountain again this year.  I know we will drive through Denver on the way back.  Any good spots there in Denver worth stopping.  What about the outlets?

the outlets are hit or miss, but we have 4 of them all within an hour or so of Denver. I can definitely give you info on them if you need it. as far as boutique spots, there's nothing that great. there's some place downtown called family affair but i've never been to it. there's also a spot up at flatirons mall called [co]lab and they have decent stuff, but you're not gonna find anything there that can't be found online, and probably for less... but yeah if you need other recommendations, restaurants, etc., send me a message and we can chat some more. have fun!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Viet -you speak the truth about TCA....it's always a great feeling to getsomething for dirt. although lately i've been feeling more of the TSIAeffect (team spend-it-all)
tired.gif
you ain't never lied!  haha.  I'm TCA all day but I just had to go in on something I've been wanting for quite some time.  I did spend it all, too, haha.  pics in a few days hopefully!
nerd.gif
nothin' the fam hasn't seen before though...

What up Fam!

dope stuff as always in here
pimp.gif

Viet - you speak the truth about TCA....it's always a great feeling to get something for dirt. although lately i've been feeling more of the TSIA effect (team spend-it-all)
tired.gif

Dave - sorry i missed out, got home pretty late.
Bay - those gundams made me very upset
frown.gif

another snowstorm out here today
frown.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif

^ cool, thanks for the advice guys. only problem is that 8.5 is the largest size they have left in the 03's (pys.com). and 8.5 is my true size, wish there was a size 9.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by UltraFlatBlack

thanks to my boy andrew.
now if i can get my hands on the actually shoe.
I did that?  You grab the 11's that just went up on Gusto's blog?
Congrats!!!!  That's a pair that will make me dance when I find it.

One day my 11.5 or 12 will pop up................I hope.
ohwell.gif

Tebor- I'm still drooling over those pix.  Stunning my friend!

Chris- Enjoy your trip!

Justin- I hear ya on TSIA, nothin but more and more snow here too.  i'm over it.

Steve, i wuv u buddy!

Gooey, yup..one and only

Nelly, Justin,tak and gs...where my goodies at?!!?
laugh.gif
kidding kidding!!

Ahhhhh.....

How's the weather your way Brian?

I went to Officemax and had that label printed yesterday but it ended up bein a little big.

I re-sized it and am goin back this afternoon. I'll post pix when I'm done. And, still no word from dude on e-bay about
those Bursts. bastard.

Those Azure's are lookin fresh up there btw.

I cant believe you Size 9 Guys are sleeping on the 2003 Gem on ebay right now. Good Price if you ask me. Its in AU dollars right now. Adjust it, and it is a decent price for a rare gem.
smile.gif

Dont forget about bing cashback for ebay. 
happy.gif

weather's been OK, we had some snow the other day, but yesterday was pretty warm (40s) so it started melting a bit. it's been cold so far this winter so most of the snow that's fallen has been packed down to ice and stuck around a while. I can't complain though, after seeing how the rest of the country has been getting dumped on, we're doin' alright out here. still, with all the ice/slush around, I've been preserving my nicer AM's and wearing forces and j's the last month or so. spring can't get here soon enough!

Originally Posted by micmorales

Steve, i wuv u buddy!

Gooey, yup..one and only

Nelly, Justin,tak and gs...where my goodies at?!!?
laugh.gif
kidding kidding!!

Mic- PM me your addy. Since Justin is down for TSIA ( Tease Yah ), I guess Ill take care of things myself 
laugh.gif

I hear ya. Spring CAN NOT come soon enough. I just figured you guys were gettin it out there too. to me Denver = snow.
Guess we're taking the brunt of winter for ya over here on the east coast. It seriously hasn't stopped snowing in a month.
I will be celebrating dry pavement and sunshine for sure! A lot of shoes need a breath of fresh air!

What's up fam?  Been gone for a minute due to college kicking it into overdrive.  Either way, I thought I'd pop in real quick to say what's up and hope everyone is doing fine.

John Wall's number 1 groupie ( 
laugh.gif
) sent me these not too long ago . . .

2pzmasx.jpg

I appreciate it homey.  They're so beautiful!

Then, I was working on a photography assignment for school, and we had to take pictures of footwear---my oh my how that worked out for me haha.  Here's a shot that I took that's relevant to this thread . . .

r2vvxk.jpg

spacej - excellent pickup and very creative picture, I like it a lot. good composition, the angle of the wood grain, the placement of the sneakers in the frame, obviously the laces, good job!

Andrew - yeah it's not uncommon for us to have a fair amount of snow in the winter, but at the same time, it's not uncommon for us to have completely mild winters.  although, we have had some weeks of single digit temps since november, so it's definitely gotten cold.  keep in mind that Denver is basically at the edge of a desert region so we typically don't get a lot of precipitation here in general.  they get snow in the mountains and on the western slope, but not so much in the city.  I wish it rained more here.  it gets super dry, casues all kinds of allergy problems, etc.  makes me miss NY/NC sometimes. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom