TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by EEntegRa

Originally Posted by nwt

fam, big heads up here - i dont know if im late with this website or anything, but just to be safe
there are some real gems in here and i know people may be able to find shoes they've been looking for for a long while
the only problem is the language barrier, but if you can navigate around that everything should be fine - it is legit, came across it on the other site

http://www.k-skit.com/

i mean, their air max 95 section is split between "1995-2000" and "2000+", and all but one of the bursts was pre-03 (with the one exception being from '04)

nwt -  good looks on those. i already saw a pair.
smokin.gif

any body can help translate???
nerd.gif
Ron - try google translate japanese to english, it works pretty well.

all the sold out stuff on there just makes me sad.  cheap prices on a lot of it too.  only one pair out of all those that I might be interested in, but it's kinda of a pain and ebay won't let me contact them.  all you size 10 and below people need to get on that quick though, lots of good stuff. 

Warren - congrats on the parras.

^^ denverairforce you should be able to contact them on ebay. i just clicked on one of their auctions and asked a question about the item, which had nothing to do with that item. it may work but, they may just ignore me.

nah cris, i don't mind at all. 700 shipped, i don't mind if any one comments on what i paid either. this was the only pair in a looooong time that i said:

damn.gif

What up Fammmmm!

Warren - glad u were able to snag them, good work sir!
pimp.gif

Bee - that stores stock is
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
...i need to get the _uck over there A...S...A...P!!!
Cris - sick teals
smokin.gif

Won - you have outdone yourself, thanks for helping out the fam.
wink.gif

Mike - JD90's looking dope, i've been meaning to snag that 2nd pair
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

Stopped by Mercer this morning...they finally decided to drop the Drury "Silent Listener" Currents, somehow i knew they never sold them back in november
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

quality ain't even all that....and i had to settle for an 11.5 because "the powers that be" got greedy and took two 12's 
tired.gif

^ Nice Jus......how much are/were they??? Any 8.5 available???

Warren, at least you have them, all that counts.

Thanks.

Cris.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

Originally Posted by nwt

fam, big heads up here - i dont know if im late with this website or anything, but just to be safe
there are some real gems in here and i know people may be able to find shoes they've been looking for for a long while
the only problem is the language barrier, but if you can navigate around that everything should be fine - it is legit, came across it on the other site

http://www.k-skit.com/

i mean, their air max 95 section is split between "1995-2000" and "2000+", and all but one of the bursts was pre-03 (with the one exception being from '04)

nwt -  good looks on those. i already saw a pair.
smokin.gif

any body can help translate???
nerd.gif
Ron - try google translate japanese to english, it works pretty well.

all the sold out stuff on there just makes me sad.  cheap prices on a lot of it too.  only one pair out of all those that I might be interested in, but it's kinda of a pain and ebay won't let me contact them.  all you size 10 and below people need to get on that quick though, lots of good stuff. 

Warren - congrats on the parras.
i did that. thats how i was able to get some info when you go to their 'shopping guide'. but i couldnt get info if they ship to US. all it said was to stop by the store.
laugh.gif

deuce-contact em through ebay is the way to go. just waiting for a response right now.

i really want some pairs there. i kept adding to my cart just to see and its up to $400.
laugh.gif
 mostly bursts and am1.

RL - am93, to me, are okay as far as comfort go. my og 93 just cracked so thats done. pre2000 95s are a little risky when it comes to wearing. i have been lucky. no crumblings yet on my pre2000 95s, especially my 25psi neons. and with the spiridons, i dont know either. not for me.

Eentegra- Thanks for the response bro

Adobo- Nice pickup (too rich for my blood, puts cards on table)

Mayhem- Those look good, feeling the colorway

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Questions--

Well first can someone school me on Spiridons and why they are always sought after...

How do AM93s hold up, and how comfortable are they?

What year AM95s are safe to buy without crumbling? 02/03??
Spiridons are the $#!t!!! super comfy, sleek, and very slept on.

AM93's are pretty comfy, i've seen more OG's of those hold up than 95's
laugh.gif
....always a risk tho.

i've have had a pair from 2001 last and another crumble....so i'd say anything after 2002 that's DS could be safe. anything after 2001 that's been worn quite a few times should be safe as well....but there's no guarantee in anything these days so be ready for anything.
frown.gif

Cris - they were $120 + tax.....check ur pm

eek.gif
 damn those parras are so damn nice warren 
pimp.gif

here's my k-skit pic:

2z7q2bs.jpg

skit is an amazing store. i have a friend coming back from japan on monday and he's bringing me a present from there 
happy.gif

there are 3 stores i think and the one in bee's pic and mine is the one in kichijoji. it's on one side of the train station and on the other side is la ave (napsize). imma be hitting the one in osaka soon.

spiridons are a lame and disgusting shoe. super uncomfortable too 
laugh.gif

Word. Thanks for the comments y'all.

Just: good looks on the offer and effort to help, much appreciated.

Originally Posted by adob0

nah cris, i don't mind at all. 700 shipped, i don't mind if any one comments on what i paid either. this was the only pair in a looooong time that i said:
thats not to bad at all adob0....i'd pay right around there for them if my money was right at the moment, though for myself I am way more interested in the black pair
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
for those money is right........Who got um?!?!
nerd.gif
devil.gif

Lex: Wow! Those are ILLY! Can anyone confirm a stateside release?

adob0: Nice, Sir!

W/HOA90s (lol) today...

uov41.jpg

adobo - well done sir. I still can't believe those are going for that much. I look forward to seeing some people in here wearing them

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

How do AM93s hold up, and how comfortable are they?
I have 3 pairs and they have held up well considering their age.  they are comfy to me but be warned as they run narrow.  but I still wouldn't recommend sizing up at all as the width won't increase with a 0.5 size up all that much
and maybe it's just me but they seem to shaped more like a true running shoe than most other AMs.  there is no bulk to these things, no 'padding' in the upper, and the sock/neoprene fitting holds your foot in well.  plus they got that burst midsole
eek.gif

Originally Posted by adob0

gooey, tak, c1, lex, and everyone else = dopeness. this thread moves with the quickness.

r3 = good man. that's dope how you're hooking the fam up. that's the way it's done folks
smokin.gif

yo, whoever the ebayer is that hooked me up with these via best offer = much thanks. i know you're out there
pimp.gif

4459623167_70f39ecc5c.jpg

black and purps, come out to playyyyyayyyyyy...

So sick...
smh.gif
$700 is a bit steep for me right now though hahaha... maybe if I could get both black and burgundy pairs for that, but still sheesh. Glad you got your pair though! I'll just sit back and admire the pics.

Kev -  i know....just couldn't resist the chance to use ur own gif on ya
tongue.gif

that damn concord colorway of the spiri's keep eluding me 
mad.gif
tired.gif

FAM! My apologizies for a non-AM related question... I figured I could get a few more replies here.

Recently, it feels as if the Lunar Foam in my LunarTrainer 1s has greatly depleted, which is inevitable for a 2+ year old shoe that had serious mileage. The other day, I actually developed a significant water blister on my big right toe while I was running 12M.

Now, I'm in the market for a new pair of runners, and I think these LGlides are the shoe that might be next in line. I actually saw and tried on a pair at a local Nordstom Rack (Women's Charcoal / Ice Blue cw) , which were only $50. I'm thinking about going back and purchasing them. The color on the midsole is screaming to be customized! Has anyone ever customized performance running shoes with spray-paint? If so, how well does the paint hold after several miles? Thanks in advace FAM!

Sup FAM anyone happen to know where I can find a pair of pink laces from the clerk am 90s online? 

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Ok guys again... last call on the SU4 X TAF Ts... PM NOW IF YOU WANT ONE...

Details on payment, pricing and shipping soon to follow but I need to know if the list I have so far is correct and if anyone else wants in...

LET ME KNOW ASAP!!! Orders are about to go in!!!

TAF MEMBERS WANTING SHIRTS (attending SU4):

1. Mayhem (Justin)............(3XL)
2. Brick (Greg)............(2XL)
3. Cubanbee (BJ)............(2XL)
4. avngrguild (Hameed)............(XL)
5. Neukicks (James)............(L) (wants 2 larges)
6. El Bro (Michael)............(L)

TAF MEMBERS WANTING SHIRTS (not attending SU4):
1. Battleground (Chris)............(L)
2. Kickz4show (Jonathan)............(L)
3. JC5123............(2XL)
4. AmnMolinar aka Dallas (Molinar)............(L)
5. TAK...................(3X) Is there a 2 for 1 Deal?
laugh.gif

Plus a whole heap of SU staff...

PLEASE PM OR COMMENT ASAP!!!

Sup fam? Anyone ready for some good music tonight? I'll most likely be mixing again live tonight on ustream at 9pm est. Here is the link

Hope you guys can check in on the AMFAM mix or as Mayhem I think named it, "Word up Wednesdays"

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom