TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Nice citizens
pimp.gif

so they had a 13 in Spring Greens...didnt JTTL just drop an arm and a leg yesterday on a pair
nerd.gif

Dave...sucks bro, glad you're feeling better. Do you ever do mixes on the weekends?
nerd.gif

Dope stuff all around Fam!

Originally Posted by neukicks

picked this up for my lady friend.....
simp....

roll.gif
...just kidding Brobey Maguire. that's a quality pair right there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

she better recognize and ummmm....be grateful....

....get y'all minds out the gutter
roll.gif

Elliot and UFB -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cris, dope windrunner
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anybody???  Never seen this upper on a 93 midsole.  Some sort of retro, with the different logos on the sole?  Seller has a pair of fake J's, but if these are fakes.............what are they fakes of?  And how could fakes have bubbles that are this serious?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Men-Air-Max-Siz...ewItemQQptZUS_Men_s_Shoes?hash=item3efe9ccaec

I normally don't post live links, but I figure if anybody was gonna take a chance on these, they'd have done so by now with the cheap BIN.  If anybody objects, I'll pull the link.

James - those are some nice 87s.

eorr - 90s looking good

just have a quick question are the air pillar, im buying a pair and i want to know if they are still wearable or are they bound to crack??? and if 230 is a good price for em....
here is a pic of them

Larrivee- i remember seeing a grey pair on ebay a while back but i have no clue what they are called
if you can see though they have a little guy running on the bottom by the words "air max"

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

just have a quick question are the air pillar, im buying a pair and i want to know if they are still wearable or are they bound to crack??? and if 230 is a good price for em....
here is a pic of them
wrong place, this is for runners....air max runners
glasses.gif
...........but since i'm a huge fan of the pillars and have a pair, i'll give u my opinion.

i haven't seen any pairs crumbled as yet, the midsole is very hard and i'm sure it will take a while for them to be susceptible to that. i bought two pairs back in 2007, both DS. wore both of them with no trouble....i sold one because it was 1/2 size small. the other hasn't even been worn too much since i got em and they are still holding up.

as always u must take everything said about pairs that are that old with a grain of salt because anything vintage is bound to be risky no matter what. but i'd say if it's a decent price then go for it....i love that shoe and definitely wouldn't hesitate dropping $200 on a pair. especially that michigan colorway
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eorr23

Larrivee- i remember seeing a grey pair on ebay a while back but i have no clue what they are called
if you can see though they have a little guy running on the bottom by the words "air max"

Yeah, I saw that on the sole.  I wonder when these were made?  Based on the midsole, I would assume pre-2005 because this bubble makes the HOA 93's look like trash.  But the upper seems more recent............maybe..........Interesting, I'll have to keep an eye out.

Damm the waiting game is the worst I want my shoes already lol

error- 90 are nice
UFB- on point as always
neukicks-I need a pair of those so simple yet they look so damm sick
Justin-your the gif king lol

Seth - I was also wondering about those hybrid 93 things.  I don't really like the upper on them at all, but I was curious as to what they could be.  I immediately thought they were fake.  if they are real, they are definitely from before Nike changed the airbag design just before the HOA campaign. 

somebody's selling those pilars on ebay in size 10, but they're way more expensive.  the 3m on the upper is really dope on those. 

Justin - DAMN I want some noodles now, thanks. 
wink.gif

James - I hate seeing those.  damn these barely-too-big-for-women's-sizes feet of mine!

^ yea I want some "noodles" too 
wink.gif
.  I'm in a drought since breaking off a 2.5 year gig..  though it's nice being free.  no sneaking pickups home for me!

FAM!!!

Ton of beautiful pix lately, a few beautiful Bursts, Amsterdams, DW's.

Justin- you got mail.

Mike- damn, you got me stewin over here about that. i'll get back to ya.

and I'm definately down for some throwback Thursday action.

Thanks for the good wishes on the event Saturday. Had a bunch of LeBron PEs donated this week to help
us raise money. Goal is to raise 10k for The LeBron James Family Foundation. I'll be posting plenty
of pix. Shame no FAM could make it, but it will be well documented. People will start ariving in town
tomorrow so I may not check in till after. Got some nice stuff in this week I'll post pix of once the madness
is over. Take care all!

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

FAM!!!

Ton of beautiful pix lately, a few beautiful Bursts, Amsterdams, DW's.

Justin- you got mail.

Mike- damn, you got me stewin over here about that. i'll get back to ya.

Thanks for the good wishes on the event Saturday. Had a bunch of LeBron PEs donated this week to help
us raise money. Goal is to raise 10k for The LeBron James Family Foundation. I'll be posting plenty
of pix. Shame no FAM could make it, but it will be well documented. People will start ariving in town
tomorrow so I may not check in till after. Got some nice stuff in this week I'll post pix of once the madness
is over. Take care all!

-Andrew-
happy.gif
Didnt mean to apply any pressure...........

Still waiting on another pair of 90's, Im thinking Mayor Mayhem has something to do with it
nerd.gif
Theyve been stuck in NY since the 2nd
mad.gif

Mayhem you have been killing it. On another level.

Nice stuff everyone.

Also nice union 97/360...hit me up about other sz.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

LULZ Brobey Maguire
laugh.gif
....i knew u would like that.

yo....writing down that sneaks up list got me like
eek.gif
right now....how the _uck am i shipping all that? 
sick.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Mike - i got ur joints hostage 
indifferent.gif
devil.gif

Drew - can't wait for the pics, and i'll let u know whats up with your list.
wink.gif

^Good way to start Cord Pattas and Scubbas

Scubas are a nice looking shoe they are actually one of my favorite colorways but quality wise they feel extremely cheap just imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom