TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by crisone
eek.gif
dope C! i was about to sell my pair to some beast in amsterdam,but not after seeing this pic! (altho i didn't REALLY want to sell them)

and YES mike....i had a long heart to heart with myself today (i took a day off work!
eek.gif
) and i have 1yr to get my *@@% together!
then we will be chillin on that boat
wink.gif

give me those laser blue 90s! and how does your rotation include all these shoes?! lol AMs, AF1s, VANS....you're living a triple life!
roll.gif

I'm not a big fan of the Air Burst these days but, Johnstaysfresh, those black/red patent ones look nice. Air 180s look nice, especially that black/neoncolorway. And of course, Infrared AM90s are always dope (Why do I not have a pair of my own?
smh.gif
)

Originally Posted by El Bro

Yeah, I didnt like how Rareairshoes did the comparison pics, so I made some more. Im just glad they kept the bigger air units in 04, cause I cant stand and will not buy any new ones. Im still looking for the 05 Grey/Varsity Red. I think the Grey/Varsity Red was one of the last 95's with the bigger air units.
Some of the Rasta AM95s came with the bigger air units and some didn't. I guess you have to check the production dates on both to see who won thatrace.

Just to pour some rubbing alcohol:

4b215b64c95f8e6e4da8d20d8f18cbdb89223ae.jpg

7963505268ffc39c533289796d4f08f48d6106f.jpg

4a31546fc05c866d0860c684c268d29b1af5838.jpg

Tidbit: the air units in the '02s and '04s are actually slightly smaller than the OG AM95 and *possibly* the '99s. The OG units were seriouslyhuge (big enough to have the PSI readings on them) and the 99s still had the PSI readings on the bottom. Only reason I think Nike got rid of them was thatthey may have lowered the air pressure ever so slightly and they didn't want to mislead anyone into thinking the air units were still 5 PSI and 25 PSI (theforefoot ones had 20?).

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I'm not a big fan of the Air Burst these days but, Johnstaysfresh, those black/red patent ones look nice. Air 180s look nice, especially that black/neon colorway. And of course, Infrared AM90s are always dope (Why do I not have a pair of my own?
smh.gif
)

Seconded. Haven't seen many people with them but you and Adobo. Clear red sole is really nice, still haven't got around to wearing them yet, crappyweather in SF still.
bb71578e82b171dc69c08176d2105d68d06198a.jpg

hey fam, icandunkonu/fingerollin/foulshootin/jesusmaryandjoseph(i have got to stop getting banned) here, just informing you cats that mesh has returned tonikeid, but only on the 90's in members only store and at a pricetag of 150. colors have been changed, great options in my opinion. it's not quite HOAbut it's definitely the best options since. peace homies

sick 93s.
but the 90 options..... im tempted to make a infrared colorway with the chlorophyll....

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I'm not a big fan of the Air Burst these days but, Johnstaysfresh, those black/red patent ones look nice. Air 180s look nice, especially that black/neon colorway. And of course, Infrared AM90s are always dope (Why do I not have a pair of my own?
smh.gif
)

Thanks for the love yeah those volt 180's were hard to come by ive yet to even see another pair on ebay in awhile they were a steal at 70 bucks. Yeahi was extremely glad to get the infareds i found them on craigs list for 60 dollars meetup talk about a steal
laugh.gif

Haven't been here in a while. A lot of amazing stuff! Just visited ndc and noticed that they have new iD options for the AM90 in the members onlysection. Anyone mess around with c/w's? I think there's a thread in the retro forum as well.

JDMFanatic: i officially hate you for these anti freeze. without any doubt the top wanted am95 on my list. sooo f-ing hard to find and such adope shoes. also the black/red patent am burst are very nice. i have to post these again

antimediumle7.jpg

same here laune ... let's just hope it's not on every single pair. but i doubt it

nice rotation mic. caroline is killing it with the III's and you as well with the am heat ...

El Bro: lovely 03 infrared am90. and great comparison between the two neon am95. the color difference is really obvious when you see them sideby side. the 02 have a much more greenish shade of neon. very dope
now it would be cool to see a pair of 97 and even a pair of og's right beside them. as for my self i think i'll try to get hold of some 97 or 02 in tobackup my current pair.

Sorry to bump but i thought i'd let you guys know;

There's still a couple of pairs of the OG Nike Air Max light in the following sizes;

16876a

US12
US10
US9

If anyone wants them PM me.

some stuff i picked up for the lady on ebay. can you believe the grapes and the metallics came out to 43 bucks total
eek.gif
i never catch deals that sweet
ohwell.gif

6gwt2t.jpg

2v0nbs5.jpg

too lazy to take pics....been wearing the 96s all week. almost as comfy as Am1s..........almost.
16ht9z.jpg

Adobo: "you got pets? me too. mines are dead doggie"
laugh.gif

Cris: pics are always flawless man.

Silversurfer5400: rediculously dope! how do they look so fresh out of production?
pimp.gif

Briannnnn: i had a chance to pick up some chilis for 70 shipped and i flopped.........
mad.gif

is there a real possibility of IR 90s dropping this summer? ::salivating::: hope you guys have a good one. peace fam.

pimp.gif
I need those, Cris! Nice!! and also them ben drury's. :smile:

nice crystals, Tibor!

and gasp, nice w&w's!

have a good weekend fam!

peace.

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

JDMFanatic: i officially hate you for these anti freeze. without any doubt the top wanted am95 on my list. sooo f-ing hard to find and such a dope shoes. also the black/red patent am burst are very nice. i have to post these again

antimediumle7.jpg

same here laune ... let's just hope it's not on every single pair. but i doubt it

nice rotation mic. caroline is killing it with the III's and you as well with the am heat ...

El Bro: lovely 03 infrared am90. and great comparison between the two neon am95. the color difference is really obvious when you see them side by side. the 02 have a much more greenish shade of neon. very dope
now it would be cool to see a pair of 97 and even a pair of og's right beside them. as for my self i think i'll try to get hold of some 97 or 02 in to backup my current pair.
Thats my next goal, to find a wearable pair of 99's and 97's.

Hey fam!!!!

theres these euro champs am1 out right now ....imo their clean..I forgot these were coming out
zw1chy.jpg

briannnnn - dope pluses and varsity red 95s...!!!! Ican't believe I still don't have a pair of pluses....
smh.gif
at me.......I need some more gradiation pairs

gasp1 - are you on the team yet?!?!? I could have sworn youapplied....you get my vote if anything....dope wings and waffles btw.....

jranasaurus - I offically hate you... lolj/k dope set of 93s....

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

JDMFanatic: i officially hate you for these anti freeze. without any doubt the top wanted am95 on my list. sooo f-ing hard to find and such a dope shoes. also the black/red patent am burst are very nice. i have to post these again

antimediumle7.jpg

El Bro: lovely 03 infrared am90. and great comparison between the two neon am95. the color difference is really obvious when you see them side by side. the 02 have a much more greenish shade of neon. very dope
now it would be cool to see a pair of 97 and even a pair of og's right beside them. as for my self i think i'll try to get hold of some 97 or 02 in to backup my current pair.

I hate you too.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

slingman thanks.

n1ke drawer, nope i havent offically applied yet. ive just been posting up my daily kicks. havent done a collection/application post yet.

for today:

o5uadk.jpg

Originally Posted by tek9pnda

great day to rock these

2cx3i9.jpg
very nice grunge packs i wore my 04 red and black 93's today great weather for such an airy shoe. The air bubbles unreal it was actually making ithard to drive my car lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom