TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW CUBANBEE.
pimp.gif

These seem like trash now.

Some new pickups:

Adventure AM1 . Skull AM1

mheftman and INC365 - I know what you're sayin.' I'm right with you on size 13 stuff... When it comes todunks and J's I can fit a 12, but it would be the end of the world if I fit an AM that was NOT a size 13... That's the only thing that feels right...Ditto on the list (plus oodles more...)

Dunks r nice - Your customs are some of the sickest I've seen yet... You have yourself an imagination stationupstairs... I will be gettin' some paint A.S.A.P to experiment with those ugly Lights that came out with the Tech Challenge 1's last year... I will seewhat I can come up with...

Cubanbeee - I never found a New Balance that fit me right, but I dig 'em and you have what it takes my man... nicequiver...

Seb Master Arson - Nice lights... couldn't find a 13 if my life depended on it...

Very nice NB collection B. I wish i had some with my name in the back...too ill...
pimp.gif

newest pick up...and thrift store value priced thanks to jwdanklefs^^^^
2u8ecfc.jpg

1em1wz.jpg

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Dunks r nice - Your customs are some of the sickest I've seen yet... You have yourself an imagination station upstairs... I will be gettin' some paint A.S.A.P to experiment with those ugly Lights that came out with the Tech Challenge 1's last year... I will see what I can come up with...

Air Tech Challenge III's came out last year, not I's

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Great pics, everybody!!!!
Flint, those are o.k., really.. as much as I'm NOT a fan of the rain steez, I would definitely rock those.. especially outlet priced.
I know it's TEAM AM FAM, but I'm here and the retro forum more than anywhere else so figured I'd share with the fam.
Took some pics of my NB collection today..
Here's a sample pic...
B
317425403.jpg
I'm not a big fan of NBs (the toebox is way too blunt for me)
But this is very impressive, they always have lovely colorways..
pimp.gif

Anyway, today '03 Euro AM95:

Great stuff as always Fam.
Been busy racing the past few. Back to sunny Scotland for a couple of days R&R though...

17a1611e75a2b93d7398de882c509200910555e6.pjpg

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Great pics, everybody!!!!
Flint, those are o.k., really.. as much as I'm NOT a fan of the rain steez, I would definitely rock those.. especially outlet priced.
I know it's TEAM AM FAM, but I'm here and the retro forum more than anywhere else so figured I'd share with the fam.
Took some pics of my NB collection today..
Here's a sample pic...
B
317425403.jpg
B, Nice NB collection. You still need to hook me up and tell those fools @ CT to let go of those House33 X NB collab.

Fred, peepin the AM Fam postings, eh? 3-3 Spurs tied up - you worried since its going back to NO? You have to love West doubtful for the Hornets!

Yeah, Seb - I had no idea that had 3M either till I got there. Word to my boy Bounthavy for the headsup.

Corey - I got you next trip....just remind me! LOL

Cubanbee - Sick NB collection, man....now lets talk about giving me any of those Dave Whites!
smile.gif

Dunks R Nice - sick customs - what AML colorway did u use?

Mike,
eyes.gif
... how could you ever sell those...? I would really have lovedto come to your bday bbq bro, but i seriously can't. hope you're gonna have a blast bro.

Ian, so damn dope. hope to see you around more often in the fututre...!

'98 mustards for the evening.
j77txw.jpg

peace FAM.

Hey whats going on team am1, I have a extra pair of the JD lime air max 90's size 11 DS for anyone wants it. My good friend Oli aka rap and sneakz sent mea pair but I have too many already so for anyone who wants it, hit me up or email me at [email protected]

I just want what I paid to oli which was retail plus shipping.

Thanks!

Hey,

Trunks -So, so fresh. There may be nothing better than those.

Oli - Very nice.

CubanB - Always with some really impressive stuff!

Raf - Neon light w/ the tee is somthin' real cold

Ron -Nice p/u.

Aaron - That's a steal.

Seb - I feel you on the whole quality thing. My vivd blue 90s are also exactly how I would expect a variant product tofeel.

Dunksrnice - Those infras back there are looking real clean!

Guy - Those '04 Euros are classic.

Today.

Later,
Jerrod

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Dunks r nice - Your customs are some of the sickest I've seen yet... You have yourself an imagination station upstairs... I will be gettin' some paint A.S.A.P to experiment with those ugly Lights that came out with the Tech Challenge 1's last year... I will see what I can come up with...

Air Tech Challenge III's came out last year, not I's

I am thoroughly confused... lol... the Techs that came out this year were the 2's right??? The Techs that came out last year (correction, actually2006) were the Tech 1's right??? When did the Tech 3's get retroed???

Please correct me if I am wrong... if I am wrong, I have been wrong for a long time...
Thanks fellas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom