TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Monday morning AM Fam
sick.gif

wore this
323471837.jpg

to pickup this
323471955.jpg

Good stuff Fred!

Hufs are coming my way (again
laugh.gif
)

anyone know where I can get Mr fantastic 90s in a sz 9...my dude is feenin like Jodeci

hello to everybody

laser blue insanity. whoever pays that much money for these should check if there is water dripping out his head somewhere.

james you could be rich by now man

i have a pair of spruce air max 90 i willing to sell for 700$ ... anybody ???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
... (i'm joking btw)

hoi dan !

g'night fam

SUP FAM! HAPPY MONDAY!
happy.gif

FRED! i knew you were holding out!
laugh.gif

bacons.....HGs (which i need!).....FF 90s....HUFs (which i need!!)
eek.gif

HI MIKE! stoping being a poser! you know u want all your AMs back!
tongue.gif

and umm, i'd really like to see if the winner of those laser blue 90s is going to
pay that price! those red HOAs that ended in for $300+ in my size a few weeks
ago was relisted by the same seller and then sold for about $140. so, we will see!

LEX and GUY nice 95s.....no cool shoes for me today since i'm at work! but i
wore my spruce 90s to my other job on saturday and needless to say the midsole
is all cracked
devil.gif

BRIAN! thanks for the heads up, but i've still got my persian BWs somewhere!

insane amount!!

Laune, we miss u up here girl! Just like the Swiss Army aka Tibor, Oli and Dan and friends...and James and Jo and Guy and...lol way to many

Team AM Fam...come to Amsterdam! We would have a blast!!

Originally Posted by brickSB

Laser Blue 90s for $635 before shipping!

eek.gif
muthafrick
eek.gif

makes me wanna dump all my airmaxes and buy a house in indonesia.

mic get at me with the price of the structures unless it's amcrackfiend prices then nevermind.

inc - your am90's piss me off but your am95's make me sick
devil.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by johngotty

northparkblind wrote:

PETEROCK1 wrote:

it's been awhile for me fam..........

eek.gif

Are those joints in stores, ie. readily available? I might end up w/a pair b/c that mesh is
pimp.gif
to me. Did they use the same dirt-attracting material on the midsole though?

wuz good w/ these.....i been all over lookin for none of the stores at the mall have these....are these limited er somethin?!??! thanx in advance

Originally Posted by micmorales

Originally Posted by Gskooo

so you guys say I shouldn't get anything now? why?

Because you asked us for OUR OPINION. But like I said earlier if you like them , go buy it..You are the one eventually wearing the shoes and not me or someone else...

There are so many other quality shoes out there in the 100 - 120euro price range. Just take the time to find the really good / quality ones.
Again, this is just my humble opinion

so IMO x 10
tongue.gif

okay okay I understand but that's also why I was asking your opinions, no hard feelings
smile.gif

But if I would go for those Running Man's €120 is a pretty good price isn't it?? Not saying anyone needs to pick any shoes for me but if ya'llhad about €100 to spend (I do have more but need to save up for vacation) what would you get. Preferably AM90's though.

EDIT: Is anyone in the fam (or whoever) letting go of some of their AM heat size 12 perhaps??? Hit me up please!

Speaking of those ^^^

Compliments of my brother in Boston, you're the best!
glasses.gif

yungchamp: you can find them here for retail...

**EDIT: These are pretty awesome, a lace switch would complete them! (Compliments of whereair on the bay...)

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by johngotty

northparkblind wrote:

PETEROCK1 wrote:

it's been awhile for me fam..........

eek.gif

Are those joints in stores, ie. readily available? I might end up w/a pair b/c that mesh is
pimp.gif
to me. Did they use the same dirt-attracting material on the midsole though?

wuz good w/ these.....i been all over lookin for none of the stores at the mall have these....are these limited er somethin?!??! thanx in advance

I seen them at Nike Town NYC yesterday.

And a few other shops too.

I swear, the 2003 Infrared Air Max 90 is the most comfortable shoe I have ever had. Of all my running shoes which include the 360's, solas, 02 and 04 Neon95's, air max 98, burst, and zoom rs and jasari, the 2003 90 takes the cake. The only shoe close to it in comfort is the zoom rs. And thanks to napsize, Ijust bought another pair.

34504.300.jpg

Originally Posted by El Bro

I swear, the 2003 Infrared Air Max 90 is the most comfortable shoe I have ever had. Of all my running shoes which include the 360's, solas, 02 and 04 Neon 95's, air max 98, burst, and zoom rs and jasari, the 2003 90 takes the cake. The only shoe close to it in comfort is the zoom rs. And thanks to napsize, I just bought another pair.

34504.300.jpg

Word?... Me too:

img.jpg

Won them last night for a decent price,

But I broke these out the stash today. Haven't worn them in 2 years. I almost forgot how much I like these.

ON THE SUBJECT OF 2003 INFARED'S:

I have a question FAM - Can anyone tell me a year for every release of the Infared 90's? I know 1990, 2003, 2005, and 2008 coming soon. Were any releasedbetween '90 and '03?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom