TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there

33a79cx.jpg

^^Those Shadys are too dope Oli.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
They deserve a double post. Did you see me pay homage to you a couple pages back???

Figured the team wouldn't mind this info . . .

Spring '09 . . .

This was posted in an AM90 thread by Purientsole(sp?) I believe. I'm not sure if thisis a picture of the retro or not(although I think this is the retro), but he said they're one of the AM's that are coming out in Spring'09.

^^^Yeah that is the retro...

Incredible SHADYS Oli!!!

Fred... nice iDs.... contrasting with the green scrubs...

As for the infras, if Aaron says dead on, consider them copped... perhaps a two pair and wrap buy...
Still no word on exact release date and who is getting them???

neon 95s x 4...infareds x 4....BWs x 4.....*yawnnnnn*

all the kicks in Nike's catalog and they keep dropping the same ones?
eyes.gif

Hello, hello........dope stuff as always, damn those USA AM1's are sooo dope.

Yo Mic, I'm sendin out your package tomorrow.

Anyone interested in some size 8 Storm Burst??? Tryin to get a bike, need to sell some stuff, peep the siggy.

Peace.

Cris.

thanks for the infrared pics... something looks a little off though imo.

nice shadys, and i cant wait for those BWs to drop... hopefully nike doesnt ruin them...

Anyone getting rid of, or know where I can get a hold of, the blue toe colorway of the structure for a descent price in a size 12??? LET ME KNOW!!!!

Decent price? I've been looking for a pair all over, and since they were a EU exclusive and only dropped at a few select outlets, they've still beenhovering a little over 200.

Corey - heard you are awesome at Wii bowling.....LOL

Fred - still looking for those JD 90s for you. Hit me up on text or email. (and nice 95s iDs - reminisce of Alife Rbk Tennis Balls)

Steve - sup dude - nice 93s. Sorry I couldn't chat more earlier - had work mtg.

Aaron - I'll hit up FootLocker today or tomorrow about those Gel Lytes.

SpaceJ23, you made my day with that news. Neon 95s, Infra 90s and now Persian BWs. Now only if the quality could catch up to their retro choices! BTW - I haveconfirmed with two reps that Infrared 90s

AM1 DJ Clark Kent's drop this week? Anyone know?

Quick question for the AM FAM..

I got a pair of each of these, worn 3 times each, and come included with OG boxes, laces and sole inserts. They're in VERY good condition, but I'mmoving into a new place soon and $$ is needed...

8zkwae.jpg

About how much is the going rate for these right now? I really don't wanna sell 'em, but I'm in a bind and these are probably the only shoes I haveleft to sell that might get me decent $. The Blue pair is 9.5W and the Red are 8.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom