TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2932423459_edde27184a.jpg

Originally Posted by T21D

Nah, he's a heavy boy. Ron weighs in at a scant 312lbs. Sorry FLINT
tongue.gif

LOL. Daazn/Fred, I feel like I weigh 312...I just ate a third helping of pasta. I am carb loading for my first marathon tomorrow morning. I'm wearingStructures for the race....not 91s, but the Structure Triax 11 +. Wish me luck boys - its my first and its supp to be a bit hot (80 degrees). Peace fam....

Sup AMFAM,

Well I finally arrived in Bosnia last night, what a hell of a bus ride. Thank God I at least got to spend some quality time with my part-time-Bosnian-GF againthough so I shouldn't complain too much
tongue.gif

I just wanted you to stop by and just say this is ridiculous! I seriously can't take all this posting anymore, it's driving me insane that I'munable to cop anything these days grrrr.. Just had to miss out on another pair of 90 Navigations for dirt cheap

Oh and I forgot to mention about that Valentines Day pair(??) I posted earlier on, Does anyone have an Idea wheather they have ever made those in a WMNS size13.5? It's a long shot I guess.

FLINTGREY wrote: I can never have enough of this Structure 91 Retro.

As for that ^ I totally agree dude
smokin.gif
. Those green ones may not be my favorite pair but they definitely shouldn't stop retro-ing this model now, asI'm waiting for many more hot cw's to drop.

Good luck Ron!

aaaaaaaand I'm out again for now, Peace ya'll.

Oli, let me give you a call around next week...the 31st- to te 2nd should be ok...!
we'll talk then

recycle
yesterday

2768311431_9e1d7e7d5e.jpg

What's up fam? I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Mic - I can't say it enough, very nice laser blue's sir
pimp.gif

btw, have those purple structures officially dropped in the US?

tell me about it.....

along with that, why in the world do Urawa's go for so much????? i remember my manager used to have those and he beat those things up, and not only that,but i could've gotten them for about 100$ when they came out...now 3+, 4+???....

+1 for a shoe i'll never have lol

why in the world do Urawa's go for so much????? i remember my manager used to have those and he beat those things up, and not only that, but i could've gotten them for about 100$ when they came out...now 3+, 4+???....
The same reason Air Max 90 Infareds has a selling price of mid 2's, the HOA's sat at stores for ratail 6 months to a year after therelease.

I recall going in to Finishline and they had a whole sales rack full of Curry Air Max 1's for $39.99

Wings and Waffle, White/Black/Grey/Red and Navy Mesh AM 1's were at the Camarillo outlet all at the same time for $49.00
grin.gif

I'm sure everyone has similar stories...

Originally Posted by battleground03

why in the world do Urawa's go for so much????? i remember my manager used to have those and he beat those things up, and not only that, but i could've gotten them for about 100$ when they came out...now 3+, 4+???....
The same reason Air Max 90 Infareds has a selling price of mid 2's, the HOA's sat at stores for ratail 6 months to a year after the release.

I recall going in to Finishline and they had a whole sales rack full of Curry Air Max 1's for $39.99

Wings and Waffle, White/Black/Grey/Red and Navy Mesh AM 1's were at the Camarillo outlet all at the same time for $49.00
grin.gif

My head hurts...

^same here bro, i remember when i used to see varied sizes of curry am1s for like 39.99 everywhere, and python am90s for cheap too....

the hunt continues and hopefully i'll find me some lightly worn, cheap urawas some day

btw, no ams today fam, just Jordan 1 phat lows...

Originally Posted by battleground03

The same reason Air Max 90 Infareds has a selling price of mid 2's, the HOA's sat at stores for ratail 6 months to a year after the release.

grin.gif

Sad but true... I guess it's the hype!! I also missed out on those Curry AM1's
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom