TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what it loo' like fam...

down time at work
pimp.gif

eye dee 97's

for another day in the IT world, good stuff recently guys

edit: wore these yesterday to go watch the skins lose
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

lets help each other in this thread more, posting deals and updates and such!

if anybody wants the Euro Champ Air Max 1, GR's, for $40, the MLK outlet in portland oregon has em, and does phone orders

Originally Posted by JDocs

neukicks - what do you do in the IT sector?

network operations work for a large telecom company that owns all the registrys, and phone number databases

cool cool.. I'm doing networking security right now. hopefully I will be getting a job in the security sector soon!

^^ I live just outside of Toronto in Canada.

I may snap some pics later..but right now outside is looking very hectic
laugh.gif
wore drurys today and various am90s throughout last week.

PEACE

ps. Guy, crisone, Oli, Tibor...
nerd.gif
where y'all at?!

Daazn, good looks on that AM1 on the cheap. I just might have to snag....

Corey/Mic/Steve Slingy/Oli/Gskoo/Fred - thanks for the marathon well wishes. Still recovering from running in some high temps (it was 92 degrees at mile 21 forme). I'll post pics soon. I didn't get the time I was aiming for, but I was happy to finish. I'll definitely be doing another in the nearfuture....

NeuKicks and Jdocs; I don't know about you guys but I'm just so kinda burnt out on this whole IT thing right now, I'm really having a harsh timewith it and maybe even thinking of quitting with this whole study now which probably wouldn't be the smartest thing considering I would only have to finishthis and next year...... ugh I just need some motivation of some kind now in order to get it done.

Flint: that's cool homie, too bad you didn't make the time but finishing something like that imo is already amazing enough
pimp.gif

Aznfella: I think that's a really cool thing to post stuff like that although I'm not feeling those Champ packs that much I know for sure in the futurethere will be plenty of stuff all of us would like to pick up for cheap like that.

y'all work in the IT line as well? i studied something completely unrelated to IT, and am now working in an IT division; started off doing support forsystems, and am now in project planning/business analysis etc.

aaaaanyway..

after work today:
2941337967_ba01e512a4.jpg

dang, nice to know there are alot of IT folks in the shoe game!
roll.gif
We areallowed to wear jeans to work, and I rock AM's everyday, people always telling me how they enjoy seeing my "pretty" sneakers instead of old beatup ones like everybody else wears.

GO IT!!

FLINTGREY wrote:

Still recovering from running in some high temps (it was 92 degrees at mile 21 for me).

That's 1 mile too many for me R. As long as you finished.

JDocs- I have close fam in Cambridge. I was born in Owensound.

that's right mate! sneakers, jeans, and tee shirts - in that order! (unless i have to meet with biz, i always dress casual with sneakers!)

lol. shoes are not mine and are very expensive. just thought i'd help out a friend. if the bacons were smaller, they'd be mine by now.

are those the DQM's that are on ebay for G's?????

I wonder if those grey/tan/lava pink air max 1's from the outlet are cheaper than 39.99 now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom