TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ucasta

You definitely have skills Jake. That infra painting came out great...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Need to head out to the apartment soon... Need to see those 2 lights as well as get my fish eye from you... Catch a flick w/ the ladies tonite???

I did look at those shoes very briefly but passed on them once I realized that I would've been spending money that I didn't quite have...

LB, I think it's a fair deal. They're not quite the safety oranges (or the team oranges in 09) but they are a nice AM95 to have.

Just got back from the movies...

Whatever you do, do NOT let your woman talk you into going to see Twilight (that new teeniebopper chick flick)... ITS GARBAGE!!!!
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

I LOVE THESE SHOES...

Sup Fam,

I did some collec pictures few weeks back. Check the SIG !!!

Here is my latest addition.

I'm also letting go few !!!

Peace and keep it alive.

Jeremy

^ Nice all-black AM1's, I want a pair, but never come around to buy them.

Wut it do AirMaxFam!!!!!!

Rocked these last night for Wedding Rehearsals, damn it's gonna be a busy weekend.........

wow fam, awesome stuff!! not even going to point exactly what, let's just say basically everything that's been posted on this and the previous page.

Jake: really great painting man BUT I just noticed one minor flaw in it (again lol:tongue:), nothing too serious or w/e but those lines in the front plastic pieceare just slightly crooked. Not hating at all, just noticed it and I still think you did an amazing job dude kudos
wink.gif

Jake- that infra painting is
pimp.gif
, I need for you to do a self protrait ofme posing like Mona Lisa.

Cris- powerwall Am1 are just soooo clean.

Happy Turkeyday to the AM FAM!

very nice stuff fam!!

Jake - that painting is serious
pimp.gif

btw, I just found these on the Finish Line website available for pre-order and haven't seen them mentioned anywhere else. I suppose they could be a sleeperand the air bubbles look larger compared to today's standards. Thoughts??

Air Max Skyline Si

Nike_Air_Max_Skyline_SI_1.bmp

Nike_Air_Max_Skyline_SI_2.bmp

Sup Fam!

Jake - thanks a lot!
smokin.gif

avngrguild - Those skylines look
pimp.gif
maybe we can get that air unittreatment on some retros next year nike?! i know ur reading....
Aaron - Congrats on that pickup and completing the set!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

still waiting for my latest purchases
tired.gif

Have a great thanksgiving everyone! and don't spend too much on black friday lmao

Peace FAM!!!

great stuff the past few pages everyone

im upset i was watching a auction for dave white 95's this weekend and forgot about them....someone got them for a steal at like $150
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom