TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any of you TEAM FAM Members please tell me if these AM Skyline's have a history to them? Are they retro's, and if they are what other CW's didthey release in? I dont think I've ever seen them up until today...

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

question for the AM FAM. Do yous all notice an increase in popularity for max runners? Not from yous all who are obviously dedicated to Air Max runners, but maybe from others who liked forces, dunks, jordans, or Sbs but are now concentrating their attention towards max runners? Not that there is anything wrong with it but it seems max runners are quite popular right now. Thoughts??
Maybe because there's nothing really good coming out from Jordan's, SB's, Dunks, or Forces, and it seems like Air Max Runners aregetting such hype and attention these days, and some people want to join the bandwagon.

And let me also add, it doesnt matter how old youare either... A max runner looks just as good on young one as it does on a 70 year old man.... Maxes forlife!!!! lol

I haven't noticed an increase in Air Max usage.

I grew up seeing a bunch of kids in 7th grade rocking recent AM95 releases.

As for today, I wore Zoom Spiridons.

i wore my infrared structures today

got mud on the toe box mesh smh

i swear everytime i drink and wear nice sneakers they turn into beater status...

lol ^ I know what you mean Joe, the reason why I got smart enough to not wear any nice sneakers anymore when going drinking
wink.gif

question for the AM FAM. Do yous all notice an increase in popularity for max runners? Not from yous all who are obviously dedicated to Air Max runners, but maybe from others who liked forces, dunks, jordans, or Sbs but are now concentrating their attention towards max runners? Not that there is anything wrong with it but it seems max runners are quite popular right now. Thoughts??

Look no further than sneakers that were on sale racks 2-3 years ago now going for 2-300 on Ebay.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i wore my infrared structures today

got mud on the toe box mesh smh

i swear everytime i drink and wear nice sneakers they turn into beater status...
You can still save your structures if you dump them into a washing machine. Just take the laces and soles out first...

^^ Nice Emeralds. These have that classic Nike colorblocking: black and white being the predominant accents and the emerald adding a nice touch.

Those are the '03 retros, right? Were they EU-exclusive or were they somewhat widely available in the US?

Sup familia, good stuff as usual!

Those skylines are quite interesting, first time I've seen them.

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Maybe because there's nothing really good coming out from Jordan's, SB's, Dunks, or Forces, and it seems like Air Max Runners are getting such hype and attention these days, and some people want to join the bandwagon.
damn thats a pretty good answer. It all goes in cycles. The best ..or maybe the worst example..was when the shoe painters were the hottest thing.To me thats when things started to change and evolve into the madness of colorways and materials that we see today.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Look no further than sneakers that were on sale racks 2-3 years ago now going for 2-300 on Ebay.
another good point. But i think thats not just exclusive to maxes. Its funny how the shoes with the most demand years back have kind stayed thesame from their peak value but stuff that couldnt be given away has jumped up in value greatly. Funny how it works that way.

^woulda bought those, but the outlets didn't have my size....

got these "bootleg" air maxes instead
vdz3bt.jpg

also to those asking about the shoe decreasers, here are my structures with them in. this the only time i will ever suggest them, and it's for this oneshoe. The way the mesh wrinkled pissed me off like none other lol

dpyag3.jpg

hwcvw8.jpg

many thanks to intothedark for trading me back in the day

Originally Posted by daaznfella

dpyag3.jpg

hwcvw8.jpg
First of all, not raggin' on you guys by any means necessary, I love you all (no h0m0
tongue.gif
) but I don't mind the wrinkles in the toe box on the structure...
The fact is, Nike retrod the Structure to perfection. Side by side, they are really close to the OGs and that was one thing the OG had, just a super super softmesh in the toe box...
I personally love them the way they are!!!! But, I cant say the same thing for many of the other releases of different models Nike has put out recently...
embarassed.gif

yea i know you love us and all, but wrinkles? /...WRINKLES??? creases i can live with, but shoes wrinkling like that....just means that the stitching of theshoe's last wasn't proper...imo

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

First of all, not raggin' on you guys by any means necessary, I love you all (no h0m0
tongue.gif
) but I don't mind the wrinkles in the toe box on the structure...
The fact is, Nike retrod the Structure to perfection. Side by side, they are really close to the OGs and that was one thing the OG had, just a super super soft mesh in the toe box...
I personally love them the way they are!!!! But, I cant say the same thing for many of the other releases of different models Nike has put out recently...
embarassed.gif

Thank you
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

was that a before and after shot? cause it looks the same in both

ive seen way worse where the toe box lifts up in the middle and sinks down on the sides haha.

edit: and damn i want blue toes! (10 or 10.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom