TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
very impressive stuff chris

i really love all of your iD's ... same goes for all the other great shoes like the am1, the stussy huarache, the escape II am90, the spiridons, the tealam light ... well everything.

beside that great to have you on the post. you're always coming through with the superb pics

can wait to see your complete collection post

battleground03 - very nice AM collection. Those antifreeze, iguana, andmonster 95's get me every time
pimp.gif

Chris - Wow! You have nearly everything I desire, plus your IDs are so nice! Big ups, props, and all that my Dude.

battleground03 you have some great stuffman. Those are JD max 90s in the escape like colorway in the same row as the infrareds correct?
also to this day i never understood the consensus affinity with the infrareds. But like i say to each their own right.

I almost fell into the infrared AM90 hype this year but I decided they were a pair of shoes I didn't really *need* to have.

The teal/infrared Air Structures were enough infrared for me.
smile.gif

awesome collection pics battleground...
i wanna see them all though cuz i know you got jordans and so many others...

^^^ He broke the bank on me... Nah I just kidding, Brick hooked me up...

Hey FAM, by the way, I know you all have seen it before, but I believe the structure painting is up for grabs... Message me if you're interested....

Jake

battleground! thanks for sharing your pics. can't wait to see them all. it took forever for me to take all my pics. hardest work i've done in ages
laugh.gif

bground! IMPRESSIVE! ESPECIALLY THESE:
3069644067_177fb46e65.jpg

Air max 90 escape II ? or am i wrong? never figured out the name . but my am90 grails sz 11 will have to come to me

no time to post
still busy with school
mad.gif
no time for kicks or AM hunting
jwdanklefs dope structure painting, always loved your stuff, too bad theres no space for me to hang that kind of stuff up
nice hold tights, love them, too bad they're so expensive now
mad.gif
mad.gif

if anyone is interested in ds size 11 huf quake am90 let me know...

A fresh pair of Drurys is always appreciated
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Chris - already posted in your collection post.. but once again, great collection
pimp.gif

I already posted in your collection post as well, but since you posted the AM's in here also, I gotta say it all again:

Amazing stuff, probably one of my fav collection's on NT. You have my favorite AM90 that I will probably never obtain - Coral Roses.

jake: awesome comets
brian: always the best
chris: i commented in your collection post, but those AMs are amazing!

new pickup for me today, haven't looked forward to a package arriving in a long time

Sup Fam!!

Chris - SERIOUS HEAT!!! Gonna check out your collection tomorrow and i'm sure i'm in for a heat wave lol
Brick - i'm filled with envy of those lights! i need 'em!!!!!
Jake - Dope Drury's, love that shoe!!

jus a quick post.....my iphone crashed on me so most of my PC time has been going to putting all my junk back on. great stuff as always!! nothing less thatgreatness!!

peace fam!!

What up Fam,

Has anyone seen those Premium medium grey 90s in person? I am wondering what the quality is like, especially the mesh, is it plastic like? Thanks.

Brick - Nice.

Later,
Jerrod

need help with your iphone? i suggest that you jailbreak it and all that good stuff now too if you haven't done so already.....

Originally Posted by Random 79

What up Fam,

Has anyone seen those Premium medium grey 90s in person? I am wondering what the quality is like, especially the mesh, is it plastic like? Thanks.

Brick - Nice.

Later,
Jerrod
your talkin about the ones that do NOT have the white swoosh right?
from what i've heard, the mesh is pretty similar on both, not really soft, a bit on the harder side...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom