TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sdub welcome to the fam. nice am95s, mad i passed so ill need to get the pair that just released. hope everyone had a good weekend

^^^thanks bro...

hey you have those new Royal/White 90s right? How do you like em, quality wise? Im thinking about grabbing a pair but dont want to be dissapointed. They lookgood in pics...

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^thanks bro...

hey you have those new Royal/White 90s right? How do you like em, quality wise? Im thinking about grabbing a pair but dont want to be dissapointed. They look good in pics...

i like em cuz of the simple colorway. the quality isnt bad at all. the only problem i have with them is the hard mesh toebox and the overall shape of it. seemslike all of the new am90s shape is off. when i look at them while wearing them the top of the sides seem to poke out more... it bothers me. other than that thequality is fine.

oh and for you size 9 wearers... 160337286174
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i havent had a chance to wear em yet. unfortunately i have to wear a suit/tie at my job so i really only get to wear my kicks on the weekends and theres somuch to wear the new stuff never really gets looked at. i do wanna get a pair of am 2009's though... that grey/royal cloroway is pretty nice.

heres a pic of the am90 comparison, sorry for the crappy lighting.

ry%3D400

you can see how the shape of the toebox has changed... and the top of the sides stick out more although u cant really tell from this pic. i know you got ahookup and all but when that 50% sale hits footlocker pm me if you need.

differences arent too bad IMO. That mesh is whats making it difficult for me to pull the trigger. I saw the green/grey pair with thesame mesh and it was pretty dissapointing.

That purple/turquoise colorway on the other hand quality is pretty nice. They should have done the white/royal colorway with the same mesh
smh.gif

thanks for the help and pics man...I'll def hit you up if I need anything on the 50, appreciate it.

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

I've never heard of dave whites or even seen them? Are they some type of ids? Or actual release? Info please thanks

actual release only in size? london if memory serves me right. can't remember release year.

Huh what do you mean only in size? Did they make size 11 in them? They're so sick. Does anybody have a pic of the tennis ball HOA or Powerball Am90?

if i'm not mistaken, 'size' is the name of a sneaker boutique...

-waystinthyme
size? is a boutique in london.

there was no tennis ball hoa.. there were powerwall 1s and 90s in "lemonade" -- but unfortunately my size was long gone in those before i got to buy.

try-ons hurt. i actually had the 93s for a few days in an 11, but they were way too small, so i let them go to my boy for cost. wonder if karma will reward mesomeday.

Thanks for the comments on the stabs! A little LOUD for my taste, but I actually like them when I wear them. Plus I got'em for cheap!

B -Those try-ons look pretty nice in that pic, more grey than other pictures had led me to believe. If they weren't so hard to get a hold ofthey'd be alot cooler.

Shaun - Again, I really like those 95s. When did they release?

I've recently rearranged my living space so it's not a a pain in the @%$ to get to my shoes. Maybe I'll wear more of them now
eyes.gif
, and not just the ones by the door
roll.gif

differences arent too bad IMO. That mesh is whats making it difficult for me to pull the trigger. I saw the green/grey pair with the same mesh and it was pretty dissapointing.

That purple/turquoise colorway on the other hand quality is pretty nice. They should have done the white/royal colorway with the same mesh
smh.gif

thanks for the help and pics man...I'll def hit you up if I need anything on the 50, appreciate it.

the grey/green pair mesh is actually like the mean green mesh... it isnt AS bad as the mesh on these royal/white. but yea, the turqouise/pink mesh is verynice/soft. ill try and take pics tomorrow when theres sunlight.

Random...'05 release on the 95s.

Vivrantchino21...the Mean Green pair the mesh is pretty stiff. thats the pair I was referring to. I saw em at sheikh a few weeks ago. I can deal with thehexagonal design, but the stiffness turns me away. That other Mean Green pair would have been much..much better without that perf leather
smh.gif

Just stopping by quick to say what's up. NT viruses put me out of commission for a couple days...

Hope everyone in the states enjoys Memorial Day.

thnaks man! any paint chipping?

I agree the colorway is
smokin.gif
No paint chipping on my pair Sdubl. And for the price the overall shoe is cool.

battleground03, your pics make the team orange 95's look
smokin.gif
I'm glad I copped, but I got to wait til 6/15
mad.gif

nice Kid Robot am 1's cris, they're my size too. But I don't have that kind of dough
ohwell.gif

cubanbee, those 95 try-on's are really clean, Nike should make a whole pack of monotone grey am's.

Sup famalangadingdongs?

Mizuno Wave Creation 9 today for work, i'll bust out some 90s for tomorrow, these ones i think.

Dope pics B.Ground.

Modz, I'm really thinking those are next on the list of current releases. I really like the color combo (could use some color on the midsole) and qualityon em. I don't know why I don't have em yet...maybe I'll order em tonight
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
maybe......these Stellas in me might push me to do it
devil.gif

I like them just as they are. Hot pink by the way, not purple, but they're a nice one for a sunny day. I only decidedto wear them because your above post reminded me of them.

I really like the color combo (could use some color on the midsole) and quality on em
Fixed.
Agreed, that's what i'm missing on all the new releases
Colour on the midsoles, the all white midsoles just don't cut it for me.

Welcome to the team btw
happy.gif

Peace to the rest of the fam

I like the way they're white with a splash of colour. Very sought of AM Current looking, but nice never theless.

Might have to wear currents day after now i think of it.

Hope the rain stops or it's beaters time...

Lemonade 90s for powerball? Nice. Does anybody have a pic?

I thought they were tennis ball material though because I went to a dunkxchange and the dude that was hosting it said that they were tennis ball material and Itook a pic I just can't find it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom