TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dope pickup jran, now that 93 set will look amazing without that one suspect air unit throwing the rest off lol

tiborstrange that my neon lights haven't cracked/chipped yet. hella dirty....but no cracking/chipping lol

flint, if those hydrant 90's aren't GS....they should be!

i really need those white/blk/red AM Lights....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

aren't fire hydrants red?
grin.gif
sick.gif

Some hydrants in about a mile away from where I live are yellow.

Coming in 2010: The NYC Fire Hydrants pack

Red, yellow, silver, black Air Max 90 currents
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow, didn't know they made laser blue AM93s in 2002...OG AM93s are still the best, imo, since all the retro 93s got that boxy toebox.

Grest stuff posted as always. What I wore on Memorial Day weekend:

1bd15961c55a8f60e01e3df9dca94af14654a05.jpg

a2135d736103ca0e55c485fe6a4a7802da0c916.jpg

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

great stuff everyone. I always love visiting this thread.
well I know some of you may not be a fan, but I saw these at HUF when I was visiting SF over the weekend.. I'm a sucker for gray shoes and wanted to get them but didn't want to pay the sales tax (I'm from OR). I also figured they weren't in high demand so I might be able to find them cheaper than $110.
I'm just curious if anyone has seen them anywhere online (other than ebay)? also if someone has them, what are your thoughts? do they run true to size? are they comfortable? I've never had a pair of flywires/currents/frees.. any help would be appreciated. thanks ahead

yeah they're really comfortable. i got them a couple of weeks ago. i think they run true to size but i also have a wide foot.
i suggest them if you're looking for a light comfy shoe.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by neukicks

aren't fire hydrants red?
grin.gif
sick.gif

Some hydrants in about a mile away from where I live are yellow.

Coming in 2010: The NYC Fire Hydrants pack

Red, yellow, silver, black Air Max 90 currents
roll.gif
roll.gif
don't give them ideas....next thing u know we'll have a traffic light pack, road sign pack, nike's greatest failures pack, etc.....

ur structures look very good for being thrown in the wash....what? 10 times now?
laugh.gif

i'm still on the fence about selling my extra set.....
ohwell.gif
....hardtimes....hard decisions haha

edit - i know i'm late but those yellow streak 95's on the last page are vicious!

lol that is a recycled pic of the Structures...too lazy to take new ones.
laugh.gif

Washed twice and still look clean though the mesh isnt as bright as it used to be. Plus the paint is chipping like crazy in some spots.

Escape 90s look nice...sure look more comfortable than present AM90s

i need some JD neon lights.. i'm mad 'cause i know a couple of you guys that have them are my size..

BRS 180s from the powerwall..

vwy1jo.jpg

2d5015.jpg

haven't worn them in a while, actually switched to the other laces (kind of a blue/infrared/gray checkerboard that matches the heel/upper/midsole) - muchbetter.

i reeeeeeally regret not copping more of the powerwall for myself. just got these and the TZ 93s. oh well.. someone snatched up all the 12s at 255. ihad the option of squeezing an 11 in the BRS 97s, BRS 360s, or green series 360s, but it just wasn't happening. i actually like having toes.

actual pics of the JD obsidian lights...anyone that has the 2006 pair.....how close are these to those? these look damn near laser blue...

^
That's laughable, what a crock. . .
tired.gif
. Yea they are too similar toLB.

Edit : Notice the swoosh on the tongue looks to be the correct color, why is the lace - piece so off?

Daaamn, those AM1 Livestrongs are nice! Good stuff.

School year... 2 weeks to go, finally almost done with school, have some time to get on!

the more i see those 180's the more i want a pair. How have they held up for the people that got a pair?
JDMFantaic- good luck with the rest of your school year. finish STRONG

UltraFlatBlack
Sweet Air Max 180s, not really feeling those yellow laces though.

Finals FTL.
Procrastinating FTL.
Staying up until 12:30 AM and waking up at 6:30 AM, and then having to go to practice FTL.

Jath, i hear you on that Powerwall stuff, One Time Only too, i grabbed union 97/360 and footpatrol 90/360 and passed on the wall....oh well

^

shoot, had i known you at the time, those 11s would have been yours.
laugh.gif

i think i was a bit too honorable, if anything.. i refused to cop multiple TZs at NORT (there were still 87s and 90s left at the time, 95s went first, but iliked 93 the best) cause i felt bad for the guys behind me in line.

plus, i actually waited in line at 255 instead of gangstering my way in when i could have. but oh well, like i always say, if i had every shoe that i regrettedpassing on, i would be sitting on 4 digits of kicks instead of 3, which is already pretty OD.

Today to work, got grease from the clutch pedal on the toebox so in the middle of cleaning them now...

Just got the word from my source that the AM 1 (87) OGs will release here in Oz at FL in August for $179.95 aud.

Dope stuff Fam...

Justin those rain camo structures are pretty clean looking.

Jran...those 93s are
eek.gif
beautiful.

Good looks on the info Modz...

*proceeds to ebay to find HOA AM1s so I dont have to settle for '09s.*

Cris...whats good on those 95 shirts? Is it a for sure thing, or just an idea up in the air (no pun intended
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

UltraFlatBlack
Sweet Air Max 180s, not really feeling those yellow laces though.

Finals FTL.
Procrastinating FTL.
Staying up until 12:30 AM and waking up at 6:30 AM, and then having to go to practice FTL.
i will always hate/envy that guy who's all like "well it's your fault" or "you should've studied earlier" or"blah blah blah you fail blah blah" lol

for the past five years in college, i don't think i've prepped myself for any exam more than 2 days....i mean there were "some incidents"that involved me failing a test...but you live, you learn, and you move on

but i digress, as i usually do this late at night (ironically i'm typing up some exam papers right now lol
laugh.gif
mad.gif
)

here are some air maxes that i worked on for int0thedark way back in the day, that due to my lazyness, and the fact that some of the paint that i was using wascooperating with me to well, i never finished

but summer IS just around the corner....but that guy moved to Korea!...
frown.gif

edit: i do have a pair of laser blue 90s i painted that i'm sure i posted here before....but i haven't really done many air maxes for a while...i postpix as i discover some more of my stuff that i forgot about lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom