TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by slingman

http://farm3.static.flick...69627262_6484dd68f9.jpg) no-repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 500px; height: 333px; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;">
sig_bg2.gif
I'm a bit of a currents fan Sling and i haven't seen those before, bit like Elmers Glue 90s.What's the info?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Cris...whats good on those 95 shirts? Is it a for sure thing, or just an idea up in the air (no pun intended
laugh.gif
)

..............It's a for sure thing, just getting things together, design is done, layered-out, workin' on the blanks, and yes ya'll, AthleticHeather (Grey) tees.

My newest:

Cris.

those are definitely current ID's....too bad they took them down, i could have binged on those!
frown.gif

Viet - gonna have to commission u for some idea's.....info coming in an email soon!
Cris - great news on those 95 tee's!
Sling - dope pics, what's the info on those AM1's? can't find anything on 'em! picked up a pair fromoverseas n waiting for them to arrive for 2 weeks
frown.gif

the more i see those amsterstabs....the more i want to make a pair! hope you guys (cris & steve) wouldn't mind a copycat
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

....just when i thought i made a dent in my "list".....it just grows more and more! knock off 3 pairs....6 more added...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by NRG55

^saw those on sneakerhead.com $109.99
thanks boss
Originally Posted by bigjtattoo

yeah they're really comfortable. i got them a couple of weeks ago. i think they run true to size but i also have a wide foot.
i suggest them if you're looking for a light comfy shoe.
cool. thanks for the info sir. I saw them up on nike sportsware too, along with the black ones if others are interested

Originally Posted by crisone

Cris...whats good on those 95 shirts? Is it a for sure thing, or just an idea up in the air (no pun intended
laugh.gif
)

..............It's a for sure thing, just getting things together, design is done, layered-out, workin' on the blanks, and yes ya'll, Athletic Heather (Grey) tees.

Cris.
33okzm9.gif

yes......

niiiice pick up on those 180s.

Originally Posted by crisone

laugh.gif
)

..............It's a for sure thing, just getting things together, design is done, layered-out, workin' on the blanks, and yes ya'll, Athletic Heather (Grey) tees.

Cris.
33okzm9.gif

yes......

niiiice pick up on those 180s.
i see you shaun , and raise you

0972508eb45429e2985b90de6c0d57fadbf80bb.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

HELLO FAM!! hope everyone enjoyed their weekend....i had a GREAT time in Cabo!

LOTS of nice stuff these past few pages...too much to name, but that powerwall
bit was niceeeeeee. i still need those lemonade AM1s brian!!
mad.gif
wink.gif
nothing new for
me just yet, but there are a few things on the horizon. safety orange 95s for sure!

cris and chris....dope pile pics!!

mike- i just saw the flickr pics!!!!!! OMGGGGGG look @ her belly!! i need to
come there ASAP!! i have to recoup some funds...but i'll make it happen!

welcome sdubl....i thought u were already fam lol

I cant stand all this LAF stuff... I mean I love the shoe... But I can't for the life of me find a sz 13 in any of the pairs... WHATS UP???

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

I cant stand all this LAF stuff... I mean I love the shoe... But I can't for the life of me find a sz 13 in any of the pairs... WHATS UP???
they didn't make anything larger than a 12, that's what NSW store employee told me.

^^^ The guys at HUF or DQM (forgot which one, I talked to so many people about them) said that they were the only ones they knew of that had gotten sz 13s inthem...

Also, Cubanbee wears a 13... Unless he got a 12...

Don't tell me Ima have to cut some toes off?!?!?!!?

hmmmmm i don't know dude, who knows what the %&*@ is up with the livestrongs. EVERYTHING behind that release was just a serious failure.....symbolize agreat cause.....then make only a limited run.....release date set...and no shoes show up in nyc for two weeks....ridiculous!

i haven't seen a size 13 for sale anywhere

Laune, see u soon hon!

Stevie, how is baby Lotus doing?!!

wassup Fam?! No AMs for me...been a while now...only have 3 '87s left , 2 '90s , 1 '95 and some stabs...kinda weird, but liberating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom