TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

hmmmmm i don't know dude, who knows what the %&*@ is up with the livestrongs. EVERYTHING behind that release was just a serious failure.....symbolize a great cause.....then make only a limited run.....release date set...and no shoes show up in nyc for two weeks....ridiculous!

i haven't seen a size 13 for sale anywhere

.............For the cause, they should've made it just a General Release, either way, I'm buying.

What's up Mic....due soon??? There's something I told Laune and Chris (battleground), ask them if you like, haha.

Peace.

Cris.

These came in today...
Happy to see they came with the orginal box complete with the box top and all...
I like them but they seem like they run a lil big...

2wezx2x.jpg

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^^^ The guys at HUF or DQM (forgot which one, I talked to so many people about them) said that they were the only ones they knew of that had gotten sz 13s in them...

Also, Cubanbee wears a 13... Unless he got a 12...

Don't tell me Ima have to cut some toes off?!?!?!!?
pretty sure b's a 12, although sometimes he wears a 13 (cough 97 tryons,cough)

reminds me of one of the best sigs i've ever seen though..

"i'm a size 13. everything is a quickstrike."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 255forLife

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^^^ The guys at HUF or DQM (forgot which one, I talked to so many people about them) said that they were the only ones they knew of that had gotten sz 13s in them...

Also, Cubanbee wears a 13... Unless he got a 12...

Don't tell me Ima have to cut some toes off?!?!?!!?
pretty sure b's a 12, although sometimes he wears a 13 (cough 97 tryons, cough)

reminds me of one of the best sigs i've ever seen though..

"i'm a size 13. everything is a quickstrike."
laugh.gif
True that!!!!!

Thanks for summing it up... lol
roll.gif

hmmmmm i don't know dude, who knows what the %&*@ is up with the livestrongs. EVERYTHING behind that release was just a serious failure.....symbolize a great cause.....then make only a limited run.....release date set...and no shoes show up in nyc for two weeks....ridiculous!

i haven't seen a size 13 for sale anywhere

co-sign.

Originally Posted by micmorales

Laune, see u soon hon!

Stevie, how is baby Lotus doing?!!

wassup Fam?! No AMs for me...been a while now...only have 3 '87s left , 2 '90s , 1 '95 and some stabs...kinda weird, but liberating!

WOW...only 6-10 runners?! i wouldn't know where to begin!!
laugh.gif
butyes, see you soon!! HI C!!

What's up Mic....due soon??? There's something I told Laune and Chris (battleground), ask them if you like, haha.

Peace.

Cris

whooooooo hooooooo!!!
wink.gif
also, just let me know about the trainers! i sawa pair surface on ISS,
but i need to stack up my dough again...just let me know whenever you make up ur mind! no rush!
smile.gif

Agreed the Livestrongs at least should have been a limited GR so the people that actually wanted them had a chance at em for retail.

Jake...I'm having second thoughts on those DB 90s. Whered you get em? I might have to try and snag a pair before its too late (probably already is...).Another pack that should have had more pairs available. I think the only pair on that pack that actually had hype behind it was the Jordan 1s. The rest almostsat on shelves.

JordanLovah....thanks. Naw, I just always lurked and posted from time to time in here.

^he got the only pair that was at the northbend nike outlet here in WA, i still think nike is stupid with their pricing....it was on sale in stores for 60$about a month ago, and now they're like 70$ at the outlets...i mean eh? wha?

anybody have any info for those 90s i posted a page back? they looked really old too so maybe their just something vintage that we dont know about?

I didn't see any size 13 LiveStrong's. I THINK (don't quote me, though) that there will be up to a 13 in the AF1's..
yes, size 12 here.. I do have a lot of 13's though.. mostly AM95's.. and a few 11's, 11.5's scattered about..
I'll perform some serious old school western chinese foot binding for the right shoe, though.

im prolly gonna regret not getting those charity 90's lol, nice Jake!

dope team orange skech....err......AM95's Kev!

B - when u let go of some 11.5/12's.....ahem!! *cough cough*
wink.gif

laugh.gif
, i was messing with this girl a couple years ago that said she liked sketchers better than 95s.. she didn't wanna believe me that 95s came first.

and mayhemgatz, you have too many shoes already in my/our size. leave some for the rest of us, aka me.
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
, i was messing with this girl a couple years ago that said she liked sketchers better than 95s.. she didn't wanna believe me that 95s came first.

That had to have been the deal-breaker, right?
laugh.gif

I always
smh.gif
when people think Skechers came out before AM95s...and I swear they also have this sneaker that looks like an AM97 or AM98 knockoff.

laugh.gif

and mayhemgatz, you have too many shoes already in my/our size. leave some for the rest of us, aka me.
smokin.gif

LOL im sure we can come to a compromise, all the size 12/13'ers on here need to band together!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Agreed the Livestrongs at least should have been a limited GR so the people that actually wanted them had a chance at em for retail.

Jake...I'm having second thoughts on those DB 90s. Whered you get em? I might have to try and snag a pair before its too late (probably already is...). Another pack that should have had more pairs available. I think the only pair on that pack that actually had hype behind it was the Jordan 1s. The rest almost sat on shelves.

JordanLovah....thanks. Naw, I just always lurked and posted from time to time in here.
One of the Houston outlets has a bunch of them still... I had a buddy go in there this passed Monday...

Nice AMs everybody
pimp.gif
. I can always count on coming in here to put me inmy place in the food chain
embarassed.gif

Any of you guys see the powerwall 2003s in the auctions earlier? Guy had a couple of pairs. I missed out, but hopefully somebody in here was able toapprehend them.

Jake...phone#? Name of the outlet?

Please and thank you.
smile.gif

And you say they run 1/2 size big more or less right?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Jake...phone#? Name of the outlet?

Please and thank you.
smile.gif

And you say they run 1/2 size big more or less right?
They did on me... I would have done a 12.5 if possible... it would fit me perfectly...

I will contact that buddy of mine... I don't know which outlet it was, I just know it was in Houston... Ill shoot you a PM in tomorrow...

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

LOL im sure we can come to a compromise, all the size 12/13'ers on here need to band together!
Still sour bout those 94 retros... I about to fly to this guys house and intercept them... lol

Lol....get em Jake. You're going to pop out of the bushes like "HEY!!! Those are mine"
laugh.gif

Thanks man! Or if they have the 12.5 and you want it...I'll take that 13 off your hands.

Whatever man...let me know. Preciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom