TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve - Where can we get those TeamAMFam Onesies? My baby just turned 5 months 5 days ago.

Sorry for the double post up there, I can't edit on my fone for some reason.

Sling...thanks man.

Edge...try downloading Bolt for your Phone browser. It pretty much sucks, but you can edit posts, quote posts, and reply to PMs. Thats the only time I use it.

sup Fam ? yall have inspired me to do my first ever WDYWT . lazy day around the house:

2ur4ljd.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

Sling...thanks man.

Edge...try downloading Bolt for your Phone browser. It pretty much sucks, but you can edit posts, quote posts, and reply to PMs. Thats the only time I use it.
honor roll eh? pokemon gold and silver are being retro'd for the ds.........hmmmm

or you can get him an R4i...ahem....

Any size 6 folks, pm me for a couple of good auctions. I'd rather not post the link, so I don't inadvertently blow somebody up
tongue.gif

My dude Prez breakin out the Atmos...dope homie.

Daaz...hmmm maybe
nerd.gif
the R4i..thats the one where you can mod the DS right? Does it work on the dsi?

Originally Posted by s dubl

My dude Prez breakin out the Atmos...dope homie.

Daaz...hmmm maybe
nerd.gif
the R4i..thats the one where you can mod the DS right? Does it work on the dsi?
R4 doesn't work on the dsi, i have a dsi and a lite. They're working on a new cartridge to overcomethe problem.

lets keep this talk with "PMs" lol...but R4i=DSi, R4=DS....with that said

custom LCD's

and probably one of my most favorite shirts...enjoy my face
grin.gif
...Buddhaapproved

s dubl - thanks
laugh.gif
i dont usually post anything i have onhere but this threads inspiring me to share whatever puny collection of runners i do have
ohwell.gif

krazy 88s , KRISPACINLA , and RICO7JT - thanks
smokin.gif

off to the Sky Top Lodge Resort with my fam for the weekend . gotta love doctor's conferences :

zskfvp.jpg

damn i wish i had a better camera
laugh.gif
smh.gif

^ Safari's.....nice, just reminded me about mine, maybe they should get a wear soon.

What's up AM Famers...........

Cris.

sdubl, good looking out, another pair to keep on ice

and wore the other pair today, nice day in NOVA, but IT land is boring as all get up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom