TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup Fam, haven't posted in here in a minute

Cleveland - you've got some great pairs
pimp.gif
. I actually was able tograb that exact pair of orange bursts in 10.5 from the seller whose pic you posted. I lucked out I guess, i thought I'd never find a pair.

Flint - Those 2010 tailwinds have a crazy %*$ midsole. I'd like to see what other colorways they drop.

flint - those AM tailwinds 2010 look pretty mean in that neoncolorway , but kinda bulky . like someone else said id like to see em in person

denverairforce wrote:
Cleveland, your burst collection is nice, that white/navy/red pair is the TRUTH, I would do terrible things for a pair of those. Bursts are my favorite shoe also. I will definitely keep an eye out for safety oranges in your size as I search. good stuff.

Thank you Sir!! I beat those to death playing tennis. Wish I had picked up a couple pairs now. Got em @ Footlocker in 2003 when theyretro'd a ton of great cw's.

Hotthobo: I think I remember you posting them when you picked em up, and a tear rolling down my cheek. As Irecall you got them for a NICE price as well. Congrats on those!! You know how futile it seems hunting for those. You're proof they are obtainablethough, and that gives me hope!

-Andrew-

Andrew/Cleveland - very nice collection u have there, u got my vote as well
Viet - nice 03's, what's the story behind 'em?
Mike -
laugh.gif
...never gonna let me live that down huh?...i know how todeal with a jokester...
devil.gif

those tailwind 2010's are really dope, a bit too much neon in that colorway but other colorways should be good. i will definitely will pick up a pair.

also...i need some help fam.....i've been looking for these shoes, a 2006-2007 release i think,....i cannot find them at all!! i know they aren'tAM's but a lot of you are very informed and connected....someone must know something about where i can find these in a 12/12.5....this particular colorwaytoo! any and all help is always appreciated! the only info i have is the style number....

"air huarache run"313357

wearing these today....ready for game 1! go lakers!

Originally Posted by brickSB

ashy ankles? or the sneakers?
i have neither.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

those tailwinds look nice...IMO to those who think they look bulky, it's the midsole. I see nothing wrong with a bulky midsole on a shoe like this. Lookslike pure comfort
smokin.gif

Can't decide if I'm for the Lakers or the Magic. Cavs broke my damn heart this year. I sware.....the city's in shock. I said from the beginning ofthe playoffs that Orlando was the one team we didn't want to face.

Anyway, thanks for the votes all. Chris- Let me know when it's official so I can add that sweet sig and order one of those shirts.

I'm backing Prez and Mayhem. Born and raised in LA, so I've been a Laker fan since day one, even though my pops only took me to Clipper games.

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Can't decide if I'm for the Lakers or the Magic. Cavs broke my damn heart this year. I sware.....the city's in shock. I said from the beginning of the playoffs that Orlando was the one team we didn't want to face.

Anyway, thanks for the votes all. Chris- Let me know when it's official so I can add that sweet sig and order one of those shirts.
you can imagine how I feel as a Nuggets fan! we weren't favored going into it, but we got real hyped up like we could've won it! disappointing to say the least.

lmao! nice pic prez!

i'm not even a laker fan, i was just hoping to see the bron v. kobe series go down.....but the magic HAD to eff it up so EFF them!

shiiii all the LA & ORL fans are lucky IMO.......my hometown team hasn't made it to the all-star break, much less the playoffs, in almost a decade!!
laugh.gif
frown.gif

when the knicks say playoffs it's more like:

Just got these in today, just a little cleaning, then these will be worthy, I kind of wish I went with the 8's, and it was in better condition as well, ohwell:

Peace.

Cris.

Man I wish I had mine back ^^^^. Am90s make my foot look wide and I hate the fact that the tie box isn't mesh so they crease alot! My boy 951guerro has emnow

the 03's were a euro/canada exclusive. I remember one of my friends was telling me that it was a MUST purchase, when he went to canada. So the next 50%, iknew a guy who worked in the canada Footlockers at the time, and got me my pair. The funniest part is that, I had no idea what they looked like, but my friendjust kept telling me that i wouldn't regret the purchase...i still don't =D

and yea...its only my left food that gets all dry like that....so odd

and yes, go lakers! w00000000000000000000000000000000000000000t

no ams today just yeezys lol

Originally Posted by Hotthobo

I'm backing Prez and Mayhem. Born and raised in LA, so I've been a Laker fan since day one, even though my pops only took me to Clipper games.
then you are not with me , because i absolutely hate the Lakers!

cris - great pick up
smokin.gif
id love 2 get my hands on a pair for a goodprice

Mayhem - yea i feel ya . its a Disney's final : Disney World vs Disney Land
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

Just got these in today, just a little cleaning, then these will be worthy, I kind of wish I went with the 8's, and it was in better condition as well, oh well:

Peace.

Cris.

dope C! i told you size 8!!! lol nice, nonetheless....i'm going to give u my "wanted" list!
you get all the kicks you're looking for!
laugh.gif

What up Fam,

nerd.gif
Do I get a vote yet
nerd.gif

you get all the kicks you're looking for!
laugh.gif

Yes he does, Cris puts out an APB and it's as good as copped!

Cleveland - Nice bursts and you from OH, you got my vote.

This evening for errands.

Tried to get a little 3m action.

Later,
Jerrod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom