TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dope stuff everyone, especially those Urawas Brick.

Just scooped some DS Bacon 95/360 Hybrids on the 'Bay for a pretty good price I think (Im no Mayhem
laugh.gif
). Should be here in a few days.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Gasp...dope Bursts.

Aaron...nice Slates. Hopefully Nike will retro those sometime soon.

James...those Maxims don't look too bad on the feet. Let's see what happens with the re-HOA release, I might grab a pair of the Maxims.

Edge...dope pick up..even better price.

Greg...Urawas lookin fresh. If I was a size 12 you would have had no chance with those
laugh.gif

B.Ground...those look nice on the feet. Ordered my pair yesterday. Can't beat $48 and change shipped. Thanks for the info!

Cris...did you make up your mind on the try-ons? If so what'd you end up going with?

Peace Fam!

edit...so what asian/euro Fam memeber is going to clean out their spots stock of the HOA colorways of the AM1s for the US Fam
nerd.gif

.............93's.

Cris.

what up fam,

i always liked runners even when i was a kid.. back in the day i grew up with graffiti writers that also wore runners.. so that right there had me hooked..first pair i ever wanted were neon 95's when they first came out.. i wanted them so bad but my mom thought they were expensive at the time... when istarted to 'collect sneakers' the first pair i grabbed were infrared 90's and from then on little by little i gathered more and more stuff...

heres my small contribution.

thanks for looking hopefully i make the team....

^^^dope collection...

I figured that's the reason behind your screen name.

Cris...good choice! Post some pics when they come in.

Yup....Ultra Flat Black was my choice of paint as well, it sprayed well with Fat/Phantom Caps.....any who, besides that, UFB, very dope collection/rotation, Ihope to see your contribution here.

A couple things....your name and location???

Cris.

Nice collection UFB, i like the custom vivid blue 90s? 2nd pick down.

I'm rather displeased with not being able to find any red og 1s as cheap as that lucky bugger one age back, but ihad a fine day, which makes up for it somewhat.
nerd.gif

Headed out to represent...........even though 99.999999% of peeps had no idea what i was representin...

And i wore these again, because you know i love them..

^ I'd like to know too, that's why I sold mine, I wasn't feelin it after a while..........

^^Nice Mod, so I guess the tee made it all the way out to you in Australia, cool, I was waitin' on someone to post from one of my International shipments.

Peace.

Cris.

sdubl - you're welcome and they do look better on.

UFB -
pimp.gif
I kinda knew you were holding some stuff in your collection. Itwas nice meeting you at the AM Livestrong line in LA...well kinda

speaking of LA. Yo Cris! sup with that little trip you were planning? I think we got enough heads here for a little summit or something.

^ Chris....what it looks like right now, it might sometime in August, I'll let you know a good time prior to it.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

^^Nice Mod, so I guess the tee made it all the way out to you in Australia, cool, I was waitin' on someone to post from one of my International shipments.
Yep, yesterday, nice job dude.

I like that worn look on the stash 95s, think it's looks cool, old school..

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Good Stuff Everybody...
Came home to this... Courtesy of Justin's (ebayemgatz) Heads up $45 shipped

did you get those on ebay sz 11...?
i saw a pair end for 25 + 15 shipping no bids on it. did you happen to get that pair off him?

cris

agghhh still no way to pay for the tee no paypal
frown.gif
frown.gif

lol sorry about that
names edwin, but just call me ufb. located in hollywood ca. and my size is 9.5-10.5 depending on the shoe..
thanks for the comments guys..

and battleground yeah man it was koo somewhat meeting you too.. ill catch you at another line up or dxc something like that...
and mod yes they are vivid customs.

thanks again guys.

Modzzilla wrote:
Tell me they're between a 10.5 and an 11.5 and i'll slit my wrists.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

10.5s? i'll slit my wrists too.
Sorry guys,,, Like Chris said,,, I wear a size 10.5..

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

did you get those on ebay sz 11...?
i saw a pair end for 25 + 15 shipping no bids on it. did you happen to get that pair off him?
JDM - That could be it,,, The title of the auction just says "nike air max 1" and when you look at thedescription, its says size 10.5 on the auction...
battleground03 wrote:
speaking of LA. Yo Cris! sup with that little trip you were planning? I think we got enough heads here for a little summit or something.
Chris and Cris - What are you guys planning???

likiud... i don't like you, man. matter of fact, i'll forgive you if you PM mefirst! modz has got way too many shoes, anyway
laugh.gif

modz: nice tee. i'm also waiting on mine. trying to track it, but no info has been updated
frown.gif
should drop by soon enough if you've already got yours!

UFB: nice stuff; a lot of stuff i like.. and would like to have
laugh.gif

heheh.

i tried to remove some yellowing on some air force 1s today with jason markk solution. that failed miserably. so decided to work on my dirty 87s instead:

before:
3656128795_d216b4c50a_b.jpg

after:
3656923884_dc87a7b696_b.jpg

If only the Structures didn't have print...
likuidmental - $40
eek.gif
, incredible
r3k4hsttub - nice fixup, I have a few shoes that need major cleanups
- neil
edit - trying to fix this spacing.. which I still don't know how to work
laugh.gif
(3rd times the charm?)

Damn R3, you turned those into tennis balls you scrubbed so hard!! Nice shoe though you lucky bugger, we were justdiscussing those....

As i was saying, dont have many Nikes, these are all of them, and 2 of those boxes are for other people. Then i have myother brands laying around unboxed gathering dust like the inferior sneaks they are...except for the really cool runners i have for work, they'reok.

Oh, and i forgot the couple of boxes i have in my cupboard.

Originally Posted by KVN

Man neukicks those actually look pretty decent to wear even though it looks a bit yellowed in the pix lol. Might have to cop since its my only alternative.

nah they aren't yellow at all, i guess its just my camera, its a good one, i just dont know how to use it? it ould also be the materials that are onthis....but they are pure white.

liquid - i knew you were a size 10.5
mad.gif
, regardless, sick pick up
smokin.gif

battleground and cris - i'd fly to cali to do a meet up, matter of fact......we should try and work on getting something together for a weekend somehowsome way..........
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom