TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"J.Mayhem Fitzgerald"
roll.gif

don't worry mike, i won't be putting them on at all.....that'll just make me regret it more than i alreadyam
frown.gif
...might just ship them out early if u can come thru with ur"plan"

Guy - nice to see u posting that quality stuff in here again! knowing those blue 87's are a size 13(?) gives mehope that i'll stumble upon a 12 someday!
Cris - sick 90's! nh, but those jeans are dope! what are those?
Hobo - nice!! all the blue AM1's make me
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Those comparison pics are very dope as well as being very helpful, newly added to my wanted list: a pair of '05 reds(ucasta's pair)

wearing maize 90's today.....pic to come later...

Originally Posted by denverairforce

if niketown would get them it will be a piece of cake. although they might be too small, i got a pair of the reds from niketown LA with free shipping, ended up being $95 and some change shipped. but thanks to Andrew I have a pair in the correct size on the way as well. thanks again Andrew!

My pleasure Brian! Anything I can ever do to help. Check your e-mail....just shot ya the tracking info.

Chuka and Greg: check your e-mail as well.

Wore these today to the post office to help out the fAM...

Also, have something on the way that I absolutely can not wait to recieve! I'll post pix when they arrive.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

"J.Mayhem Fitzgerald"
roll.gif

don't worry mike, i won't be putting them on at all.....that'll just make me regret it more than i already am
frown.gif
...might just ship them out early if u can come thru with ur "plan"
Another name you can add to your alias'

Less than 4 more hours and we'll both know about the plan.

everything for sale, hit me up fam. Black/white/red AM1s sold, all AM96 sold, black/red AM light sold. everything size 9.5-10.5

never seen 'em before but i stumbled on these while sifting through the garbage on ebay.....
eek.gif

i'm pretty sure this was just for kids/womens sizes but for a mens 12 with this upper/midsole combination i'd do despicable things
devil.gif

pimp.gif
at all these blue AM1s being posted here... making this look like the Team AM 1 FAM thread
laugh.gif

Nice pic of those Structures. Those are an OG colorway, iinm. Of course, OG colorways have looked better than the other retro+ crap Nike has been putting outfor the Structures.

yea nike got cheap with those AND the 97s....they BOTH had the am95 midsole/sole combo....kudos nike....kudos....

thanks ya'll

naw Prez, just been preparing for the upcoming babygirl fam...
Just sold a ton of shoes , so I cant create space..lol All proceeds go to my babyfunds!

I think Oli and Tibor just been mad busy workin

I asked this before, but dont' recall getting an answer.

Did Nike release the USA AM1's above as a pack with the other USA AM's?

And were they released on the 4th, or around the Olympics or something?

Just wondering about the story behind the release.

Anyone know for sure?

Those USA AM's seem to be popping up in here like all them Atmos 95's did awhile back. Looking good:wink:

Mic.....CONGRATS again my brotha, yeah, that is the best "blessing" ever, congrats to you and the wife.

Damn all you with the USA AM1's, they WILL be mine one day!!!!!!

Cris.

Mic - hope all is well fam and also i pray that all goes well with your babygirl!
Jake - soooo clean!
pimp.gif

Drew - i would like to know as well, all i've heard/read is that they were made up for the USA olympic team.

out with some friends tonight for our 1st ever "strictly shots and beer" night....
devil.gif
now but tomorrow i'll be
sick.gif
laugh.gif
.....anyways i'm rocking maize 90's tonight and a friend let me borrow their nikon d60. i have to say that this camera is the bomb! i couldonly imagine what the higher grade canons/nikons are like! definitely going to invest in one SOON!

Just got my red AM1s QS and the left shoe where the toebox and rubber in the front meet it is all mis-shaped/ not aligned! Damnit, got to send it back to nikeor go to a niketown to get it exchanged!

Look closely at the left shoe and see the mis alignement

dsc08258c.jpg

mic!

tell the wifey we send our love, and best wishes to the two of you!
send me a BB messenger or send me your pin again, I lost my contacts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom