TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^hehe.

btw, anyone have any quality issues on their '09s?

my the lining on my insoles tore out after 2 wears:
3711941727_41632cb0a8.jpg

and that's after i used an extra insole as well. rubbish.

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

^hehe.

btw, anyone have any quality issues on their '09s?

my the lining on my insoles tore out after 2 wears:
3711941727_41632cb0a8.jpg

and that's after i used an extra insole as well. rubbish.
take them back and have them assessed (at a Nike store). You'll get new ones.

in asia? no *$+%#%# way. only one joint in town has got them, and they're going to need a receipt. since i got mine from RMK, these guys here aren'tgoing to take them in and give an exchange. that unfortunately, isn't the way things are in asia...

but no biggie i suppose. at the end of the day, no one can see the soles, anyway. shoes themselves are OK; and overall, i'm don't actually feel toobad.

Originally Posted by JN115

Originally Posted by denverairforce

wow, don't you just HATE it when you sleep on an auction? AM2's went for less than $60 shipped dead stock. sometimes I just want to slap myself. I watched the auction all the way up to the last hour or two and just... forgot. whoever won those, nice pick up. I'm already jealous. I really thought they would shoot up at the end too.

was that the teal ones with the og box that ended yesterday? so mad i forgot about that too....quite a steal i might say ......seems seller isnt into sneakers to be letting that go for cheap...dont you hate it when you see an ended item on your ebay watch list end for cheap

yea i saw those too 10.5 right?? but i was scared of something happening to them since they were still DS so I just didn't bid on them

If I'd seen those AM Light 2 I wouldn't have been able to resist. I've seen DS pairs go for $200+ on the Bay. One of my all time grails
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ucasta

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Does anyone have their own pair?

I'd like to see a clean shot or someone wearing them, and anymore info would be nice!

Hayden, you should have known that I have these...
happy.gif

The retro was a 2004 co.jp release. Anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong. Heres a recycled pic:
eznapy.jpg

Haha I guess I should have known Aaron.

I really like these.
pimp.gif
picture. What size are those?

What up Fam? Been gone for a minute cause I've been moving for the last week or so. Went back to the old house to pick these up...

$20 shipped

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

CAN ANYONE FIN ME A sz13 PAIR OF THOSE BLUE 2009 AM1 QSs?????
sick.gif

hey mate, the biggest we do is a 12; but i'll call and double check when the store opens.

Aaron - nice Emeralds! I regret trading my pair.

Steve - no expert on TV's but Sony to me are top notch

Cris - those pick up's are very similar to what Karen and I buy
pimp.gif

TimCity - it's nice to see you contributing in here. Always simple

Loungin in ID's today
3714322321_c9198aeca3_o.jpg

Dope stuff Fam...hope everyone had a great weekend!

No AMs for me this weekend...yesterday some sandals to take the kids swimming, Js today.

Peace.

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Found this picture, Amsterdams with the Parra emb, AND the hyperstrike color:

Nice Pic!!

I would do about anything for the hyperstrike / sample parra's. Anyone know if they came in anything other than a size 9? I had heard they were justsamples, but I'm not sure.

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

I asked this before, but dont' recall getting an answer.

Did Nike release the USA AM1's above as a pack with the other USA AM's?

And were they released on the 4th, or around the Olympics or something?

Just wondering about the story behind the release.

Anyone know for sure?
Really.........no one?

Somebody in here has to know.

^ The only thing I know was that it was designed for the Unites States of America's National Sports Team... Whatever that means...

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^ The only thing I know was that it was designed for the Unites States of America's National Sports Team... Whatever that means...

Hmmmmmmmmm..........Wonder what that means myself. I was looking at Cory's pair, and he noticed they were produced during an Olympic year. Wonder if theywere made for a specific team / sport, or just to celebrate the Olympics in general.

Size 9.5'ers: 270422019932
DS USA AM1's / Ending SOON!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom