TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the hyperstrike (white/orange/blue) amsterdams came in other sizes. my friend here in hawaii has a pair in either a size 10.5 or 11. they are not for sale.

Originally Posted by Schmity14

First off always great stuff on this thread, read it daily just never post.

Quick Question for anyone who has the Livestrong 90's- is the mesh the hard mesh? Also if it's not a problem could someone post some pics?

Thanks.
The mesh is decent, much more flexible than that hex-mesh imo. And we all know there's nothing like the good stuff from the goodol'days
wink.gif

Just had too toss this picture in...
happy.gif

Nice stuff everyone. Emerald fever on the last few pages was pretty cool, I'm especially diggin those OGs with the OG bubbles.

I'm looking to let a bunch of stuff go on ebay but I wanted to give the fam the first crack at my VNDS Saftey Orange Bursts in a size 10.5. They'veonly been worn 3x, I'll put a pic below. I've got a bunch of other stuff too if you are interested in what, just send me a pm.

Anyways, going with these today:

PM me about these:

just a quick question for those of you who ordered the AM1s from RMKStore. were you notified of your purchase being shipped by Paypal or by RMK? I stillhaven't received my order but Mike from RMK did finally email me a tracking number today. I'm not sure if the tracking number is even for my orderthough since I didn't get any notification from Paypal... this has been such a nightmare. they seemed to do good business with the rest of you guys

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

just a quick question for those of you who ordered the AM1s from RMKStore. were you notified of your purchase being shipped by Paypal or by RMK? I still haven't received my order but Mike from RMK did finally email me a tracking number today. I'm not sure if the tracking number is even for my order though since I didn't get any notification from Paypal... this has been such a nightmare. they seemed to do good business with the rest of you guys
from my experience, paypal only notify you about shipment if the shipper print out USPS shipping form through paypal. given RMK uses anothershipping method, EMS I'm guessing, it won't send out notification. I've noticed this a few times as the seller used UPS or FedEx instead andI've never gotten a notification from Paypal, even when the seller uses USPS, but they send from the actual Post Office, paypal won't send out shippingnotification automatically.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

just a quick question for those of you who ordered the AM1s from RMKStore. were you notified of your purchase being shipped by Paypal or by RMK? I still haven't received my order but Mike from RMK did finally email me a tracking number today. I'm not sure if the tracking number is even for my order though since I didn't get any notification from Paypal... this has been such a nightmare. they seemed to do good business with the rest of you guys

i didn't get the shipping notice from paypayl, they use a chinese based shipping company, they sent me the tracking number via a response to my order beingpurchased email they sent.

^thanks for the info. I'm hoping this will finally be the end of my struggle to get these kicks.. I really can't believe how difficult it's beencompared to y'alls experience

SIZE 9.5'ers:

DS Stealth AM90's, 30 minutes left and at $100 with 0 bids

Item Number: 290329495917

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

the hyperstrike (white/orange/blue) amsterdams came in other sizes. my friend here in hawaii has a pair in either a size 10.5 or 11. they are not for sale.
Thanks!! That's good to know.

Hotthobo: Beautiful pair of Bursts!!! Man, I wish I could squeeze into those.

Sup Fam!!

Dope stuff over the last few pages from everyone!
pimp.gif

i was really enjoying taking pics with my friends D60....

Queens Blvd x Madhattan Skyline...

Softball field in the boondocks before the game...field is SUPER far from my house...if i don't get a ride, which usually takes 15 minutes to get therefrom my house, it's seriously a 1 1/2 hour trip on bus&train
tired.gif
laugh.gif

but i can't complain about the view from the field
pimp.gif

even caught a coastguard chasing/pulling over a private boat
roll.gif

ok...enough of that! back to the kicks...what i wore over the weekend...

and i was trying to get the feel of the D60....so i took some practice shots of some kicks....hopefully have some much better ones for page 1,000
nerd.gif

and just got my first pair of burst....women really love these for some reason, every female in my office that has walked by and seen them had to come in andtell me how much they like 'em lol

sorry for the overload of pics..
embarassed.gif

A lot of stuff came in today, I'm happy.................

From my dude Rob from Germany:

Thanks again to G (gooeywooey) for the "heads-up" on these:

NDC:

And some OG Hua International's...thanks again Justin for the plug:

Cris.

Just a heads up, check out sneaker_cafe on ebay. He has some Air Maxims that will go for cheap. I got mine for $75 plus shipping.

Frank Matthews - thx for the headsup

Cris - nice pickups. Saw your other P/U in Vintage thread....noice!

Justin - nice pics. I hope to snag my DSLR after I pay off some debt....

Hope all is well with the Fam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom