TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by denverairforce

crepe bursts = chick magnet. noted. heh.

nah...mayhem is just "really good friends" with all those ladies......nahmsayin?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mayhemgatz wrote:
and just got my first pair of burst....women really love these for some reason, every female in my office that has walked by and seen them had to come in and tell me how much they like 'em lol

That's so true!! I get more compliments on my crepe bursts than about any other shoe....all from females too. Wierd!

Great pictures!!! I'm debating between a D60 and D80 right now. A new D80 is a bit hard to find since they don't make em anymore, but they can befound, and the 90 is well out of my price range, but I have my heart set on the 80. We'll see.

Hope all is well with everyone!

And, nice pick-up Tak!

-Andrew-

nah...mayhem is just "really good friends" with all those ladies......nahmsayin?
laugh.gif
...ain't even like that!....considering it's alllegal secretaries, they are all mostly in their 40's i would assume....few 30's...and one married in her 20's. but hey!....i'll take a grownwoman's input anyday....they say the sneakers are "beautiful"...i'm with it
glasses.gif
(definitely gonna aim to pickup the 90's and 1's now)

....ain't gonna front tho...a couple of them could get the quickstrike pipe, especially the latina milf secretaries
devil.gif

Cris - ur welcome for the plug on the hua's, those are sickkkkkk pickups!! and i neeeeeeeeeed those royal lights ina 12...somebody...anybody...anywhere???! i'll pay shipping from mars if i have to!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
frown.gif

0704202134 - very true sir!
Andrew - thanks man, i'm debating whether i should try and convince my friend to sell me the D60 or just go for acanon (i'm really partial to canons for some reason) and i have a feeling i'm gonna be wearing the bursts more than what i planned to now...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

laugh.gif
...ain't even like that!....considering it's all legal secretaries, they are all mostly in their 40's i would assume....few 30's...and one married in her 20's. but hey!....i'll take a grown woman's input anyday....they say the sneakers are "beautiful"...i'm with it
glasses.gif

....ain't gonna front tho...a couple of them could get the quickstrike pipe, especially the latina milf secretaries
devil.gif

It's like a safari with cougars on the prowl...

Originally Posted by daaznfella

frank
no size 9s....

....but i'm being patient here.....lol

Send him a message, I won an 11.5 from him and asked if he had an 11, which he did not have listed, and he sent me the 11 no problem.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

laugh.gif
...ain't even like that!....considering it's all legal secretaries, they are all mostly in their 40's i would assume....few 30's...and one married in her 20's. but hey!....i'll take a grown woman's input anyday....they say the sneakers are "beautiful"...i'm with it
glasses.gif

devil.gif
It's like a safari with cougars on the prowl...

yes sir
pimp.gif
....if i wasn't afraid of losing my job orworse...i'd start giving some of them the
grin.gif
and it would be straight:

cougar39.jpg

roll.gif

wow, i got to sleep early for just one night, and we blitz pass 2 pages!
laugh.gif

i checked my local store for the retro 87s, FSR is from US8-US12; still got plenty of blues left. red ones are almost all gone. anyone who needs help with apair, just let me know. shipping is expensive, so if you're under US10, you should get them for cheaper on RMK ($130 shipped to US).

a lot of good stuff on the last page (and i predict this page won't be lacking!). that story about women loving those crepe bursts reminds me of back in myuni days... when women just loved touching some of my shoes... none were airmaxes though at that point
laugh.gif

i helped someone pick up a pair of blues on sunday, and i couldn't resist the temptation..
3712847384_ffb09c5e28.jpg

cris, i'm replying your PM btw, mate!

very nice stuff everyone, those bursts look very nice. how do am1's fit compared to am90's? never had a pair before, and i have a few leads on somevery nice pairs, so any info would be a huge help.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

is that a whole stack of silver certificate dollars up there?
yes they are, 99 of them to be exact, my wife had a customer at the bank exchange them all +1$ for a 100$ bill...i mean i coulda go tmore fromebay and by selling them indiv., but the price i worked out with neukicks was good enough for the wife, and didn't have to worry about paypal and waiting,and all that jazz....

neu-glad you got it! hope your enjoying the smell of old age and death...lol

edge-PM me or IM me mannnnnnnnnnnnn!

so tired and yet i dont even have a job.....these days are just busing running around lol
tired.gif

Well after 6 years of lurking I thought it was about time to make my 1st post
tongue.gif
...and what better place than in the Team AM FAM thread! Massive props to everyone who contributes on here, it's bloody AMAZING!!

Hello Justin (at last!!), Cris (it was ME who told you about those Euro 87s not Sling LOL and when you shipping those Dams out, you still got my addy right?
tongue.gif
), Corey, Illphillip and my mentor Steve... you have a LOT to answerfor Mr Ling
laugh.gif

Anyways, picture time - please excuse the different tagging, I'm only just getting to grips with PS.

Some recent pick-ups:
Amsterstab Remix iDs
3634291720_4879437d2f.jpg

Gundam 98s (seller lost the OG box but didn't tell me until he had already shipped them... grrrr)
3718183109_7e5859de22.jpg

DS USA 87s to replace my beat pair
3707433023_35d4d0d943.jpg

Neon Air Max 90 Neon iD - no idea what the iD is, but it doesn't match the swoosh and neither did the laces, so I switched to blk/ wht DW round style...and tried to pick it out the lettering - took me an hour just to get rid of the 'B'
mad.gif

3718112709_b70e260a72.jpg
3718117641_9937276b05.jpg

True 97s copped recently and un-DS'd last Friday
3707620341_e90891fe2a.jpg

'01 Neon Greens today to do a taxi mission for a friend's bro to Bristol Airport
3545559569_e0dbab2a36.jpg

Keep up the good work fam!
Peace, G.

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by Schmity14

First off always great stuff on this thread, read it daily just never post.

Quick Question for anyone who has the Livestrong 90's- is the mesh the hard mesh? Also if it's not a problem could someone post some pics?

Thanks.
The mesh is decent, much more flexible than that hex-mesh imo. And we all know there's nothing like the good stuff from the good ol'days
wink.gif

Just had too toss this picture in...
happy.gif
I think I just fell in love
pimp.gif

Justin: dope photos...I am coming to NYC this weekend with the wife and I will look you up, staying through Monday
Cris: crazy pickups...droppin' stacks my man...like Justin, those lights are a must (royals and teals in a 12
nerd.gif
)

I owe this pickup 100% to Andrew for his kind efforts and diligent work. I would have had no chance with these without you buddy. Much love
smokin.gif

3719023970_4c6dca51c3_o.jpg

3718211613_3b3ffab531_o.jpg

Let's go Puji!
glasses.gif

Ahhh G! what's good man! glad to see u finally posting
laugh.gif

pure quality for the 1st post too! i think u should just black out that ID on the 90's with a sharpie or something, instead of killing urself trying totake it out lol........and damnnnnnnn those gundam 98's are so beautiful!! how many pairs must i watch get posted before a 11.5-13 appears somewhere forme!
mad.gif
frown.gif

Greg - definitely hit me up dude, also i'm gonna hit you with that list in the next day or two so hopefully u willbe bringing those JD lights with you
devil.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

Well after 6 years of lurking I thought it was about time to make my 1st post
tongue.gif
...and what better place than in the Team AM FAM thread! Massive props to everyone who contributes on here, it's bloody AMAZING!!

Hello Justin (at last!!), Cris (it was ME who told you about those Euro 87s not Sling LOL and when you shipping those Dams out, you still got my addy right?
tongue.gif
), Corey, Illphillip and my mentor Steve... you have a LOT to answer for Mr Ling
laugh.gif

Keep up the good work fam!
Peace, G.

..............Sup G, oh, my bad, haha, you're right man, Steve actually linked me to something else, my apologies my dude......and I think I have your addystill, gotta check my email.

..............Yo, does anyone have a size 8.5 QS AM1's they wanna sell??? My 8's are cool, but want an 8.5, maybe a trade????

..............Also, my "Try-On" 93's are size 9's, too big for me, anyone that might be interested, hit me up.

Thanks, peace.

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom