TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Sup....actually, you would have to be a part of the Team/Fam to get one, and in order to get into the Team/Fam, you would have to heavily contribute in thisthread and "apply" for Membership to sum things up.

I still have to lay down the rules and regs for applying still........

Thanks,peace.

Cris.

justin - thanks again man!

space - those pics are sick what kind of camera did you use? and on that note can anyone recommend a nice SLR for a beginner?

gooey - if you wannt get rid of the ID on those just take a razor blade to the middle of each letter then use some tweezers to pluck each thread out. workedvery well for me
smile.gif

air max sandals for me today

brickSB wrote:
I owe this pickup 100% to Andrew for his kind efforts and diligent work. I would have had no chance with these without you buddy. Much love
smokin.gif

3719023970_4c6dca51c3_o.jpg

It was my pleasure. Anything I can ever do.....just thrilled you like em, and I could help out. Enjoy em!

smokin.gif
tryon 93s, cris.

and those huarache internationals are nice too.

i think i was trying to get a pair in a different colorway when the OGs were out.

Well i dug out the wifeys 95s from way back, tried the method on the airbags, it works which is cool to know. But thesei'm afraid are too broke to be allowed to live any longer, i will have to give them a proper burial, in the bin.

It's the circle of life.....

^^ Yeah, best thing to do with those shoes is stare at them. Keep them around as they're a reminder of how Air Max 95s once had excellent quality andbuild.

Good to have a pic of the original Air Max 95 "airmax" logo as well.

great stuff on the last few pages fam !

gooey - great first post
smokin.gif
ive seen a few of your auctions on the bay andcame very close to pulling the trigger . if only i had more funds
mad.gif

andrew - kicks came in today . thanks A TON for lookin out !

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

Neon Air Max 90 Neon iD - no idea what the iD is, but it doesn't match the swoosh and neither did the laces, so I switched to blk/ wht DW round style... and tried to pick it out the lettering - took me an hour just to get rid of the 'B'
mad.gif

3718117641_9937276b05.jpg
The razor blade method mentioned to get rid of the stitching will definitely work (especially if you've got one already). But, this is a jobfor a seam ripper if you've got access to one. Much less chance of accidentally cutting the shoe. They're pretty cheap and any sewing department willhave one, they're rather handy to have around too.

scSeamRipperSmall.jpg

Nice pickups all over the place!

Cris -- saw the huaraches in the vintage thread as well
pimp.gif

Modz -- no 95s deserve to be tossed, no matter the condition
laugh.gif
. Whatsize are they anyway
nerd.gif
?

Nah i'll keep them, 7.5 wmns. She threw out a pair of og 93s without telling me i found out yesterday, *counts toten............*

Anyhoo, took these outside for the first time today, off to the mall, back later.

Sup Fam...

good stuff everyone.

Cris nice pick up on those try-on 93s. If I could fit em Id take em off your hands.

Peace.

*rescued from page 2
nerd.gif

Crazy stuff last few pages Fam!

Tak
- Nice 90s. I don't know why I slept on those whilst they were readily available at JD. Always thought they might look better with whitelaces.
Justin
- NYC looking beautiful! Don't forget to hit me up SOON if you want those JDs shipped: time's running out. Why oh why did I sleep onthe Drury Currents... Great pick up on the Crepe Bursts too. I'm also particularly fond of the 87s from that pack.
Cris
- Killing it with those pick-ups. Shame those 93 Try Ons are too big because they are
pimp.gif

Gooey
- Welcome and great first post. Those 90 iDs are very nice.
Modz
- Shame those 95s are so beat...

I'm getting withdrawal symptoms at the moment. No time or money for buying shoes. Will make that first cop in NYC feel all the better.

Beater '03 BW's for me today
happy.gif
Welcome to NT gooey wooey.

danloveuk- thanks for the kind words. Im sure once you touch down in NY, Justin will show you a few good spots.

Brick - Charleston isn't too shabby. However, I'll be moving upstate to Columbiain about 17 days for school. It'll be the first time I've lived outside of the Charleston area in 12 years, so I'm ready for the change to say theleast.
laugh.gif
How are things with you?

Vivrantchino - I appreciate your kind words. I use a Nikon D40, which I happen to believe is a greatentry dslr.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Ah yes Gooey, seen your ebay store, nice. I'm sure you'll look after the fam for future sales.....
i hope so! hes got some good stuf......nice stuff all....again and again and again, mayhem find me another pair, same price:

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

nah...mayhem is just "really good friends" with all those ladies......nahmsayin?
laugh.gif
...ain't even like that!....considering it's all legal secretaries, they are all mostly in their 40's i would assume....few 30's...and one married in her 20's. but hey!....i'll take a grown woman's input anyday....they say the sneakers are "beautiful"...i'm with it
glasses.gif
(definitely gonna aim to pickup the 90's and 1's now)

....ain't gonna front tho...a couple of them could get the quickstrike pipe, especially the latina milf secretaries
devil.gif
It's like a safari with cougars on the prowl...
yes sir
pimp.gif
....if i wasn't afraid of losing my job or worse...i'd start giving some of them the
grin.gif
and it would be straight:

cougar39.jpg

roll.gif

Phunny.
happy.gif

What's up everybody. I guess this is my application to the fam. My name is Carlos, most/all my friends call me Los. I'm 23 and live in the state ofMaryland. Pretty much been in the AM scene since around 2005 but never really started "collecting" since this past year. I've always worn"runners" since i played soccer for most of my life, but first wore a pair of air max's for track in high school. tailwinds FTW! But yea reallystarted to appreciate AM's specifically AM90's back in college when i got my first pair of Maize's. Then i loved them so much i had to get thegrey/graphite cw, and then finally the infrareds shortly after (infrareds pretty much sealed the deal for me). There's just nothing that can compare to asolid clean AM imo. I've learned a lot from this thread, from page 1 to now, there's always something to learn and some heat to drool over. props tothe past and current fam who keep this page alive. enough talk, on to my "collection". I wear all my sneakers, sz. 10-11 depending on the shoe or howbadly i want them. My collection isn't what it used to be but I tend to sell/give away the sneakers i dont wear a lot, but all the sneakers in my currentcollection are the ones i just can't let go of. (minus the 99 Am1's...they're too big
frown.gif
)

Hope i get to be a part of the FAM. it'd be an honor.

^ Nice....not only you have a nice collection going on there, but you've been contributing to this thread, and that's a plus, so with that said,let's let the Team/Fam have there "input."

Peace.

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom