TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prez T wrote:
andrew - kicks came in today . thanks A TON for lookin out !

Awesome! Glad to hear they arrived safely, and glad I could help. Enjoy em!

BIGRED gets my vote. Nice selection, and is always contributing.

Cris,

Nice prestos. Ive heard that the actual sizing, is actually one size below what nike recommends for the Prestos (if 9=S according to nike, but youre a 9, youdbe better off with an XS), do you agree or did you find the recommended size to fit just fine?

Bigred gets my support too, btw.

Bigred gets my vote too.

His collection is a good example of quality over quantity. For some reason, I thought you had much more Maxes
laugh.gif

Good to see everything gets worn. Part of me wishes I had some Maize 90s...

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Bigred gets my vote too.

His collection is a good example of quality over quantity. For some reason, I thought you had much more Maxes
laugh.gif

I DID have more... like i said, i eventually give away/sell the sneakers i really dont wear that often, even tho i regret letting them goafterwards
frown.gif

thanks for all the approvals everyone

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Cris,

Nice prestos. Ive heard that the actual sizing, is actually one size below what nike recommends for the Prestos (if 9=S according to nike, but youre a 9, youd be better off with an XS), do you agree or did you find the recommended size to fit just fine?

Bigred gets my support too, btw.

.............I actually tried on a S (9-10), and it was too big for me, so if you're a 9, go with the Nike specs, imo.....I had to go with an XS, sinceI'm an 8-8.5.

.............Los, just waitin' on Justin.

.............Team/Safety Orange TAF tee count of what's left-over: [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Small (1), Medium (4), Large(2)[/color], so if you haven't copped one yet, here's your chance.

Peace.

Cris.

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Bigred gets my vote too.

laugh.gif

I DID have more... like i said, i eventually give away/sell the sneakers i really dont wear that often, even tho i regret letting them go afterwards
frown.gif

thanks for all the approvals everyone
I see...I've done the same...I feel better knowing I actually have a bunch of shoes I wear as opposed to having 10-20 pairs that get worn onceevery six months.

Interesting Air max Lights posted...I'm sure they are going to be international release, as usual.
eyes.gif
frown.gif

BIGRED -- Very nice collection, glad to see they all get some play too
smokin.gif

I like the looks of those lights, seems like most Nike models are getting the "freshwater treatment" these days.

Carlos - got that message, u got my vote, some good quality stuff u have. those '03 infras are so dope.
Dan - i know dude, sent u a pm....at least one pair is coming with hahaha
Spacej23 - very nice pics/pickups!!
Cris - dope presto's, im waiting for the orange and red pairs to hit sales already!
nerd.gif

Austin - no doubt, u know it's gonna be there everyday! btw.. i had some "mad for chicken" againyesterday...this time i tried to get through a whole order of hot wings....
eek.gif
that wasn't easy at all hahaha
Norcallballgirl23 - nice pickup, one of the better all leather AM1's.
Modz - clean lights....i'm really trying not to fall into temptation with those since i have the other royal bluelights, i NEED better will power! lol
JDM - Brian is right....those lights are a EU only release, i think only soldthru FTL's.
UFB - dope! HOA's are still 2nd best OG colorway retro!
Larrivee7 - nice tip on using the seam ripper to get out the stitched ID.

has anyone heard/seen anything about the LAF 95's and 97's?? there was a retro thread about 'em but i can't find it, i'm guessing still nopics?

same thing with the ben drury/dizzee rascal 90's?

It's official, Carlos (BIGRED33), Welcome!!!!!

Btw, Los somewhat went through the new "application process" to get his approval, so I'll just lay it down so new applicants can read and follow.

Cris.

Hey did anyone need the am1 white red still @ retail?
I have 2x9.5, 10 and 10.5
Just pay for tax and shipping and you got a deal (~$112 shipped)

(chi tax is 10%... i know... sorry)
sick.gif

pm me and we'll work things out.

Sorry mods if this is a no-no... not lookin to make anythin off these, just tryin to see if I could be of some help.

Andy

^ sweeeet. thanks for all the approvals and official welcome FAM and cris.
i'll be putting the sig soon. thanks again FAM

welcome to the Fam Los!

Are those Lights up there a US release?.....hmmmm.....

Cris how are those Prestos? Ive never owned a pair and am thinking about grabbing a pair when I have some extra $$. Are they worth retail, or something I'dbe better of waiting until they drop the price a lil?

USA 1's are dooope. for some reason i think the red/white/blue on any am1 looks pretty good...
cris, those 93's are looking nice...and theyre my size.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

well i told you guys i threw my hoa am1's in the washer. i have the before and after pics. ill be posting themsoon.
happy.gif

dont know why i washed them when i could just get the 09 pair..
anyways im satisfied with how they came out. they look better in person
dont mind the toebox in the after pics kus they were still stuffed...
before vs after:

no more denim stains!

and cris, will do so sometime around after next week since sneakerpimps boston is coming up...

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by s dubl

No them AM Lights aren't a US release.. They actually dropped maybe 2 months ago overseas. I know there's a couple Team AM Fam members that were willing to help me out
nerd.gif
I just wasnt willing to pay a good $200 for them
tired.gif

But you can see them here:
http://www.thegoodwillout...te-dark-teal-black-.html

I found them here for 110$ o.0 not sure if the website is legit or how much shipping is

http://lacelocked.com/products/315827-134

cris your package is on the way, usps returned it to me cuz i used one of their priority boxes wrapped up.....lol....lets hope they dont send it back to meagain....

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by s dubl

No them AM Lights aren't a US release.. They actually dropped maybe 2 months ago overseas. I know there's a couple Team AM Fam members that were willing to help me out
nerd.gif
I just wasnt willing to pay a good $200 for them
tired.gif

But you can see them here:
http://www.thegoodwillout...te-dark-teal-black-.html

I found them here for 110$ o.0 not sure if the website is legit or how much shipping is

http://lacelocked.com/products/315827-134
I seen them on there also, that site has a few good things Im interested in but.....still waiting to hear if that site is legit.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

cris your package is on the way, usps returned it to me cuz i used one of their priority boxes wrapped up.....lol....lets hope they dont send it back to me again....

..............Word, thanks Viet.

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom