TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Carlos - got that message, u got my vote, some good quality stuff u have. those '03 infras are so dope.
Dan - i know dude, sent u a pm....at least one pair is coming with hahaha
Spacej23 - very nice pics/pickups!!
Cris - dope presto's, im waiting for the orange and red pairs to hit sales already!
nerd.gif

Austin - no doubt, u know it's gonna be there everyday! btw.. i had some "mad for chicken" again yesterday...this time i tried to get through a whole order of hot wings....
eek.gif
that wasn't easy at all hahaha
Norcallballgirl23 - nice pickup, one of the better all leather AM1's.
Modz - clean lights....i'm really trying not to fall into temptation with those since i have the other royal blue lights, i NEED better will power! lol
JDM - Brian is right....those lights are a EU only release, i think only sold thru FTL's.
UFB - dope! HOA's are still 2nd best OG colorway retro!
Larrivee7 - nice tip on using the seam ripper to get out the stitched ID.

has anyone heard/seen anything about the LAF 95's and 97's?? there was a retro thread about 'em but i can't find it, i'm guessing still no pics?

same thing with the ben drury/dizzee rascal 90's?

lol damn justin im jeaous. that chicken so good. have you been to that sneaker shop in flushing btw? its in this shady looking 'mall' you open theentrance door head downstairs and the store is on your right side. has a ton of stuff... the name slips my mind though.

Fam, what up though,

Wanted to pop in before the page 1000 madness begins! My work has a strict "no fun on the internet" policy so I haven't been checkin' in likeI used to, good $%!# everyone!

Mayhem - I mean the type of bad luck where you get outbid in the last few moments and ppl raising the price alot higherthan I'm willing to go. When i get my first win I'll let you know.

Recycled and not worn today, just cause. A post ain't a post w/o a pic!

Later,
Jerrod

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

lol damn justin im jeaous. that chicken so good. have you been to that sneaker shop in flushing btw? its in this shady looking 'mall' you open the entrance door head downstairs and the store is on your right side. has a ton of stuff... the name slips my mind though.
laugh.gif
...yea i know that spot in busy mall, been going theresince i was in high school, the owner is a real cool dude, always willing to work with the prices as long as ur a loyal customer. even though i get most of mystuff online through ebay, b/s forums, and hookups from friends.....i still try to buy something from him every time i go in cause when i can't findsomething and he has it...he'll hold them down for me..even if dudes are offering $100 more than what he's gonna charge me, he will not sell it(sometimes he can forget he's holding them though, right Brian?
roll.gif
)...but he had my purple foams for damn near 3 weeks after release, calling meeveryday like "u sure u gonna take them cause....um....this dude right here..." haha

Jerrod - i hear ya, ebay is a real hit or miss sometimes. hope u get something good soon tho.

^hm, didnt know that many people shop at busy mall. that owner can get real grimey sometimes, but he's an cool dude most of the time.
he's really unreliable though...
and great cleanup on those HOAs.

Thanks for the warm welcome & nice comments guys!
happy.gif

Cris - those try-on 93s look interesting. I wanted Overkill's '97s but I forgot all about 'em when theyended
frown.gif

Vivrantchino21 & larrivee7 - thanks for the tips. I actually used a seam ripper when I removed that 1st letter butmaybe because it was on the end, the stitching was more secure. I'll definitely try the razor blade next though.
Prez T, neukicks, Modz - as the peeps Ialready know on here know, yep I'll always be willing to help out Fam when I can
wink.gif

JDMFanatic - just to add to the other comments, yeah those Fresh Water Lights are EU only, NDC EU, UK, Size? and quite a few other places have them. Iended up selling my pair as the white 'plastic' sections surrounding the swoosh etc. weren't true white like the mesh and lace piece. A bit extremeI know, but it was the whole 'freshness' of the white that drew me to them in the first place.
3511527558_2b572a1109.jpg

just in today from RMK:
3721724536_bfc79d301b.jpg
3721740384_d254d2341b.jpg

I know there's been differences in the toebox shape from pair to pair, but this is ridiculous. I think I'm gonna have to let these go and track downsome HOAs instead.
3720940293_f2dcf185ca.jpg

Got the '99s on the right today too (the blk/ whts a week or so ago). Gave them a wash but was a bit too rough as some of the plastic layering started topeel off
ohwell.gif
. Gave the black/ whites their 3rd bleaching treatment in anattempt to clean the mesh (with not much luck). I used to enjoy restoring trainers
laugh.gif

Out to dry:
3721845034_2246e8fdc9.jpg

£12 Fire Pinks for today, 1 of my better restorations.
3721709436_05f45c020e.jpg

Btw, fantastic job Purple Sneaks.

Welcome BR, i was going to say the same thing as r3k4, except i want the carson infras, yum.

Those Ones came out of the wash nice, similar to the hoa infras i did a couple of weeks ago, machine works wonders.

Today, i'll post a new pic if i can be arsed taking one, off to work:
frown.gif

Yo Team Am. I just received some Gold Air Max 97's that I paid over a month ago from a European seller. These things are faker than Lebron James.
Is there anything that I can do to expedite my refund from paypal?

Thank you.

thanks for the compliments guys. i also used this stubborn stain remover stick before i threw em in the washer, and this thing works wonders....
Modz, i used that hot water method you did too. man i even had to add some boiling hot water
laugh.gif
it worked out pretty good. now i need to clean the mesh alittle more..
gooey, dope pick ups on those 99's, im liking both pairs man.

hooooopppefully i can join the am fam sometime, but i dont have much heat as you guys do. everybody puts me to shame
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif

now i can sleep tonight knowing that i have a clean pair of hoa's. hahaha

mayhem had a good point about the ebay links, won't be posting them in the thread anymore for obvious reasons. i still feel like i can help out with thethread, so consider this my application. name's ian, i'm 21 and from ontario, canada (about 40min. from the northern minnesota border). i usually weara true 9.5-10, but shoes vary and i have things from 9-10.5. i just got into air maxes recently, and i'm really more of a quality over quantity type ofperson, so i don't have many yet. basically, i get all my stuff off ebay, and my work allows me to spend a ton of time doing searches through all sizes,and i'd be more than glad to share the info i pick up with everyone else in here. here's what i have for now with definite expansion in the nearfuture:

infrared's are 2003 euro releases, and the neon's are hoa's. thanks.

Originally Posted by BangDak

^hm, didnt know that many people shop at busy mall. that owner can get real grimey sometimes, but he's an cool dude most of the time.
laugh.gif

i wonder if he's still pissed at me about the kashima 95s.. i told him to get the 97s.. not my mistake.

oh well.

hey guys, thanks for the comments on my '03 87s. im very happy to have them.

in case you guys havent ventured into the retro forum; flightclub now has an fsr of the "OG" blue air max 1 for a decent price. hopefully this meansthey'll pop up elsewhere too.

Fam.......a message from B (r3kahsttub) via ISS (NT is blocked form his work)

i know a lot of fam on NT are looking for the blues; i can't log onto NT right now because my work has blocked it off....

but FCLA has them for $109!

http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=new&i=051238&x=1

if you're on, just let them know, i suppose? i have had a lot of fammers PM me, but shipping from MY --> US kills it.

regards,
b

Cris.

crisone wrote:
Fam.......a message from B (r3kahsttub) via ISS (NT is blocked form his work)

i know a lot of fam on NT are looking for the blues; i can't log onto NT right now because my work has blocked it off....

but FCLA has them for $109!

http//www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=new&i=051238&x=1

if you're on, just let them know, i suppose? i have had a lot of fammers PM me, but shipping from MY --> US kills it.

regards,
b

Cris.

Man, this is good news for U.S residents. I pointed a few people in the right direction, but this would be about $20 cheaper.

Originally Posted by rockforlight

Yo Team Am. I just received some Gold Air Max 97's that I paid over a month ago from a European seller.
Is there anything that I can do to expedite or get a FULL refund refund from paypal?

damnnnn G, i thought that was a HOA on the left and 09 QS on the right at first glance
laugh.gif
don't laugh J, it's not funny! *runs off crying ...
laugh.gif

seriously though, i'm not sure what to do now as selling them isn't gonna come easy either with a look like that.

thanks Purple Sneaks, definitely still on the hunt for DS pairs though.

airjordanjack - hello again, Napsize has a 9 and 9.5 for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom