TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, sick mayhem, been looking for those W&W in a 10.5-11 for a minute
nerd.gif

jibby - congrats dude
pimp.gif

everybody else, keep it real
smokin.gif

edit: jojo - paris is siiiiick, need to go back!! nice pictures

Justin, thanks for the welcome and sig info. I made an attempt at an homage to the AM that started it all for me.. and I feel you on the
mad.gif
in regards to moving. I am doing the same myself, but I am happy to be movinginto my own house and not another rental
James - thanks yet again sir. the NLs are moved into my new home and have their own place on a shelf with the rest of their 'fam'
laugh.gif

Long time Famlay... Been too long. I've moved house and been abroad for the last 3 weeks. Was gutted to miss out on the page 1000 bonanza. I had a fewspecial images lined up but will save them for a rainy day. Congrats to the Fam for the dope stuff on display. One new pick up for me but pics will have towait until i unpack my camera. For those who know about the book project. I finally have a publisher lined up so watch this space...

mayhem-i hope you know what you're doing with those newspapers

nice w&ws, makes me ashamed to post the ones i picked up lol....

again what does that 4 stand for inside the shoe?

dont you like how nike painted around the air unit on both of those colorways?

Thanks for the comments on the pics fam, it was the first time i thoroughly tested my Canon 1000D.
Paris is idd a very nice city.

Justin, Dope W&W and Newspapers, one of my fav AM1's in my collection. Great Price too

thanks for the kind words guys

V - yea the colored area around the air unit is dope. i can't figure out what the stitched numbers are for, triedto search for more pics of the others and i found that the w&w huaraches have a date stitched in the lining. couldn't find anythingelse................oh and the newspapers....i'm good....already working out a trade for 'em
nerd.gif
happy.gif

Whatup Fam?....

Jibby...welcome to the Fam! I use tektek.org to make my sigs. Looks like you already figured it out tho!

JoJo...nice pics. I'd love to hit Paris one day.

Justin...nice pick ups.

Aaron...clean USAs.

James...nice. I'm waiting on my pair...hope I don't get scammed, hope the seller I already paid is legit
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Peace.

*note to self* ship Shauns blue ones...as...slow....as....possible! i'm thinking parcel post, no tracking, on a turtles back....
roll.gif

Got a request Fam hope some one can refresh my memory.. I'm looking for a pic of those wmns grape am87s with the small swoosh on the toe? Those are myultimate am87 grail
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
sz 12.5 if you're out there i'll find you!!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

*note to self* ship Shauns blue ones...as...slow....as....possible! i'm thinking parcel post, no tracking, on a turtles back....
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Its ok sdubl, he's told me this before also.....stillhilarious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Canon Rebel Xti, and the Lens I'm using is a Canon 15mm Fisheye.

Cris.

thanks.
missed the 1000th celebration, had some company in town. contribution...
dubs and trips
ry%3D400

didnt see much love for skylines so...
ry%3D400

my favs from each...
ry%3D400

i took out more stuff to take pics but realized it would take a lot of time so i put everything back ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom