TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AM95Z ("Z" is for "zipper")

I don't know the history or rationale behind these. If I had to guess, Nike thought that these would appeal to track racers a little since the zipper andsmooth upper are more aerodynamic?

They only did this for one year and it might have been the same year they released the AM97S (A slip-on version of the shoe)

I believe briannnnn is correct.

Didn't these drop about the same time as the Shox R4 Plus?

2s9qhdi.jpg

flintgrey is correct, i can't believe they did the whole zipper thing....and to call those R4s????....the difference between the two, R4, and R4+, is toodifferent to give it the + nick name....

am95z, pure outlet shoe, i swear i never seen them at a retailer, only at the outlets, and they were like the usual prices, 89, 69, 49, and then ultimately29.....

there are about 10 or less colors

gold as pictured
gold/blk
some red pair
teal
sample black

and a buncha other samples too

and some others that

^^thanks dude
Originally Posted by daaznfella

am95z, pure outlet shoe, i swear i never seen them at a retailer, only at the outlets, and they were like the usual prices, 89, 69, 49, and then ultimately 29.....
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

About that job interview I mentioned a few pages ago...they told me they'll get in touch with me by the end of the week--Monday at the latest.

Another reason I want the job: it turns out they have a pretty lenient dress code, as I even saw some guy walk around in shorts and a tee (
laugh.gif
). In fact,wearing casual attire is encouraged since many "creative" types are employed there who have their own ways of expressing themselves through fashion(basically what one of the interviewers told me).

So I guess the Air Maxes won't be reserved to being worn on weekends only...that is assuming I get the job.
smile.gif

whats up fam, havent been on nt in a couple weeks been so busy. not sure if anyone posted but i wanted to give you guys a heads up that fake am90 livestrongsare out there.

http://i.ebayimg.com/13/!B,9IeQ!BGk~%24(KGrH****i0EjlLmUvDqBKtu6(fbR!~~_35.JPG

seller claims to have these and HOA infrared in size 8-12 but from the pics u can tell are fake. terrible...
smh.gif
oh and thanks for the response chris,appreciate the help. and thanks justin, always lookin out.

not bad for $24 bucks.....also reminded me how comfortable shoes were back in 1998
pimp.gif

.......i need some of those new manny trainers too!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

AM95Z ("Z" is for "zipper")

I don't know the history or rationale behind these. If I had to guess, Nike thought that these would appeal to track racers a little since the zipper and smooth upper are more aerodynamic?

They only did this for one year and it might have been the same year they released the AM97S (A slip-on version of the shoe)
I bought a pair of the army green AM97S at an outlet for $19.99, but it was in 2004. I think I wore them once to the gym or something, and thenforgot about them. Put them up for auction like a year and a half ago, and somebody ended up paying like $80 for them. I was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Mayhem - Nice steal, always liked that pair
pimp.gif

Sling - what else is new, nice pics
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Modz- Is that item number a pair of 90's?
nerd.gif

Sling- You already know.....
tongue.gif

Mayhem- You and your $20 pick-ups.....you're a
devil.gif

this thread moves through several pages a day. so tough to keep up!

first off - damn good job on those customs. particularly those "true red"-esque ones. very, very nice. the splatter sole made it pop!

tak: no, i was at work all day when that auction ended! and i didn't save the link you sent me, and wasn't able to log onto NT whilst at work! still;i'm sure i'll stumble upon a pair for about $300.... someday... hopefully. i haven't been buying any shoes lately so i've been saving up ongood luck and karma!
laugh.gif

briannnnn: what, you don't already wear sneakers to work???
laugh.gif
just kidding, mate. i spend most weekdays in... another day in IT land!
laugh.gif
ihaven't heard neukicks do that in awhile now! but yeah, i work in an IT firm and all of us wear jeans, tshirts, and sneakers to work. ionly bum around in shorts and sneakers if i happen to be working nights.

a lot of good stuff everywhere else and usual, lads.

oh, oh, oh.... those banana maxims are a pass for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom