TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stash 95's looking Saucy!

Modz- what 90's did that item # belong too?

Sup' BIG havent seen you in a few?

'08 Chillis today

CRISONE- Didnt get a chance to swing by the mall, hopefully this week sometime. I might even have a coffee mug done up also?

that f1 pic is dope....
pimp.gif

what up Tak!! How you been? Hatin being a size 12 over here myself lately.......
I need black / olive powerwall AM1's if anyone spots a pair.......not an easy request, I know.
I'll post those AM's that I promised ya shortly. Been hella busy.

That pic of the Formula One Team in AM's is straight beautiful. NICE!!!

Hope all is well with everyone.

-Andrew-

Hey team am1 members, I'll be getting in a few nice runners next few weeks and will be moving them. PM me if interested, will have some safari am1 b's,viotechs, and godzilla 95's!

Originally Posted by brickSB

Originally Posted by micmorales

no offence to that infra 90s pic BUT anyone save OLI's infrared 90s comparison pics?
PAOW!
none taken. that is a nice pic. I was very close to adding some max oranges to my collection but I called it quits after $350...

Cris - that first AM stab pic is super sick man
eek.gif
. hope all is well withyou
denver - nice touch up job. those 95s are looking nice. wish they made the air units like that still
eyes.gif

brian - more 95s with a real air unit. looking good man!
jwdanklefs - nice powerwalls sir
Mod - nice pic of the toyota team in 2009s

hope everyone had a good weekend!

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

what up Tak!! How you been? Hatin being a size 12 over here myself lately.......
I need black / olive powerwall AM1's if anyone spots a pair.......not an easy request, I know.
I'll post those AM's that I promised ya shortly. Been hella busy.

That pic of the Formula One Team in AM's is straight beautiful. NICE!!!

Hope all is well with everyone.

-Andrew-
Its all good FAM....especially next week around this time
happy.gif
Couple pairs on the way...

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Nice stuff everybody...and nice stash 95s. One of those shoes Id love to own but probably never will...
^^^why not??
also thanks for the comment fellas!!!!
hoping to join the fam once my am game is up to par with the ones on here lol.

Sup Fam!

Dope Hufs...passed on vnds pairs a few times now....was hoping for a DS pair...Hella regret it.

Good stuff past few pages.

Those Hot Red 90s are such a sick colorway, but that "mesh" or whatever you want to call it just makes me
sick.gif

Damn now LAF 1s are popping up in 14s. I guess there's hope for me lol. Jake probably has the only 13 in existence in the 180s
smh.gif

Peace Fam...have a great Monday haha.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Thought you dudes might like this, watched the Formula One and saw the Toyota Team guys on the pit wall all lined up in 2k9s, i know Sinner P will like it.
i dvr'ed the race and saw that too. i had to rewind to check on that, very nice capture
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

brian - more 95s with a real air unit. looking good man!
pimp.gif

I just can't get down with these 2009 AM95s (small air, and wacky shape)...just can't.
frown.gif

Today:
4a01526ac15c856a3b28e668e8f93266b5cf1d0.jpg

The shape of those Hot Red 90s bothers me too...Compare that AM90 (and other recent AM90s) to those from 2003 to 2005 or so. I don't like how tall themudguard is at the front of the shoe when it (and the toebox) originally had a much lower, and sleeker, profile.

By the time I woke up on Sunday, the F1 race was over
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by illphillip

Yellow Bursts today. Trust me.
that "trust me" has me
laugh.gif
everytime..
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

what's good Fam! just checking in real quick.....hectic day today. hopefully i'll have some stuff to contribute soon.

for now....random photobucket pics to add some color to my post...
laugh.gif

RIP safetys
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by illphillip

Yellow Bursts today. Trust me.
that "trust me" has me
laugh.gif
everytime..
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

what's good Fam! just checking in real quick.....hectic day today. hopefully i'll have some stuff to contribute soon.

for now....random photobucket pics to add some color to my post...
laugh.gif
Justin.....didnt you mention 4-5 pairs
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Stashes always seem to be out of my price range...unfortunately, I have a feeling theyre going to stay that way lol...

Anywho, I dont remember readin this in here. Not sure if any other members have come across this yet or not but...

EXCELLENT NEWS...

http://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-air-max-1-id-2009-info.html

happy.gif
Hope Nike closed that China plant down to re-open one back in Thailand. And HEY Nike Please get the Shape back to its original form. Wheres Tinker
nerd.gif

3M, NICE!
Mesh, NICE!

Now they need to get the shape looking proper...none of that crap where the edge of the shoe and the toe box form a perfect right angle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom