TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas coming early this year
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
. Thanks for the info.

hmmmm....something looks totally off here....almost like a pair is missing.
Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

oh yea, I know what it is! suckaaaaaaa, gimme those book of ones!
roll.gif
roll.gif

3920895599_2efeca76a3_o.jpg

recycled

^^
roll.gif

I'd options sound pretty good....let's just see the shape/quality of the shoes.

Personally I'm not getting my hopes up too high......

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

im mad....staring at the screen...lol

there....better....?

I know you passed them Lights up a few times there FAM. I know at least 3X
nerd.gif
Its alright though, this time next week Ill be the happy owner of a fresh pair of SIZE exclusives
devil.gif

Im done for the night FAM......catch ya'll tomorrow.

This is what I'm talkin about fam!!! A good ol' fashioned tussle!!!!

Edit: You know what, I cant speak, cus I dont even have one pair of those lights... Nike, did you forget that people of sz 13 stature enjoy the look of thatmodel?

I bet the AM1 ID's are gonna be sold out on release date.........everyone is gonna be on nikeid, I will, haha, I'm not thinking anymore, whatever is inmy "locker" will be purchased, haha.

Cris.......

Mesh, splatter and 3M, i'm lovin it.

Tak the style code is for t6he Nov/Dec release Laser blue 90. Apprears to be a premium with the ostrich, but who knows,cant find a new pic yet. Confirmed through FL though.

I hope those IDs are sweet! I am not making the same mistake this time...I will be forking it over in a timely manner.

Justin, you have an email!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Mesh, splatter and 3M, i'm lovin it.

Tak the style code is for t6he Nov/Dec release Laser blue 90. Apprears to be a premium with the ostrich, but who knows, cant find a new pic yet. Confirmed through FL though.
I havent seen any pictures of the actual 90 either...just those stock / rendering photos. Arent those supposed to be a EU drop along with anotherblue CW?
Broke these out today to hold me over til next week..

Brick- you snag you a pair?

what up fAM, it's been a while. Lookin' forward to the AM1's hittin iD.
for a nice day today....

whattup tak

Originally Posted by tak

Mike, these look beautiful, but I had to pass. I am trying to rally some cash for my new camera and those aren't in my mix at the moment.
Will be selling those lights from the previous page (to Justin maybe?, size 12) as well as my Homegrowns (in a 12.5). If anyone is interested, woulddefinitely rather have them go to the FAM. Will be posting in the B/S unless I get some messages.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by brickSB

Originally Posted by tak

Mike, these look beautiful, but I had to pass. I am trying to rally some cash for my new camera and those aren't in my mix at the moment.
Will be selling those lights from the previous page (to Justin maybe?, size 12) as well as my Homegrowns (in a 12.5). If anyone is interested, would definitely rather have them go to the FAM. Will be posting in the B/S unless I get some messages.
smokin.gif
Id rather have a camera too, but shoe money comes quicker than camera money does
grin.gif
Im thinking that these HotReds will be sitting around for awhile anyway. Notmany people are feeling the PL, and a bunch more are holding out for the re-release of the Comets & slates.
nerd.gif

Sup Fam!

Just returned from my vacation and didn't really have a chance to wear any AM's. I'll have some pictures up on my blog later in the week

denver - being a size 9 I'm really tempted to pick those samples up

Steve -
pimp.gif
as usual

Cris - you already know homie

Laune - You having fun yet?

Mic - beautiful family. Hopefully I can make it your way soon, Laune got me so jealous
mad.gif

tak - I'll pass on those McFarlanes for now
happy.gif

brick - what camera you getting?

I'm with sdubl on those ID's
I'm not getting my hopes up too high......

^ Chris......I might need your "speckled" expertise on something, I'll text you soon about it........how was vaca???

Cris.

Anytime Cris, just hit me up.

Vaca was nice, 4 days in SD followed up with a weekend in Lake Arrowhead. All together I think I drank about 56 Stella's LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom