TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
those black/white 87s look nice, i wonder how many coats of white it will take to cover up the speckles? if they end up cheap, I'm gonna have to trythat...

tak: are you serious?? "not done"??
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
grin.gif

FAM!

Been wearing the Curry AM1 a great deal lately....(recycled)

Those DQM hybrid things look interesting...probably not for me though

cris: BRS' looks good man
won: I like that grey colorway...I can deal with the speckles for now

Sup Fam!

Phil -
laugh.gif
...good $%#@ fam...checkur pm's when u get a chance.
nerd.gif

Won - ND stands for "no diligence" on the quality control process...
grin.gif

Cris - powerwalls
pimp.gif

Denver - ...same thing i was thinking....both the black/white and the grey/white are dope, the greys are very close tothe 99 mesh minus a white midsole and forefoot swoosh.....i sense a project coming along when those drop.
nerd.gif

Mike - u tired of having the whole LAF set yet?.....i can help u with offing those 180's....
devil.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by brickSB

FAM!

Been wearing the Curry AM1 a great deal lately....(recycled)

Those DQM hybrid things look interesting...probably not for me though

cris: BRS' looks good man
won: I like that grey colorway...I can deal with the speckles for now
beautiful, a pair that has always eluded me. and anyone have an extra pair of the air max 1 safari b, anyooooooooooooone
nerd.gif

^ I highly miss my pair, I had it laced the same way too, they were DS too, damn...........

Cris.

Originally Posted by neukicks

not to bad^ but mayhem, read my request above, and then get me a good deal, k? thanks!
nerd.gif
happy.gif

but......where the hell were you when these ended? 190331449990.....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by neukicks

not to bad^ but mayhem, read my request above, and then get me a good deal, k? thanks!
nerd.gif
happy.gif

but......where the hell were you when these ended? 190331449990.....
grin.gif
laugh.gif
This guy..... are those crop circles?

Nope, definitely not tired of my LAF set. Im not even sure which out of the 3 I would ever let go first. So the best thing for me to do is 'keep"them...

those would be hot without the speckles and with suede instead of leather. I guess I'm kind of anti-speckles. there's a place for them, they just getoverdone by Nike. nice colorway though.

I was initially hating the bacon hybrids, but now I'm starting to dig them. For the price and (possibly) the hype I'll definately skip them, but Iwould like to find a pair of Hua/90 hybrids as they look extremely comfy, and normally I hate hybrids.

Grey Speckled 1s are looking great, but if the toebox is anything like what we've seen lately thats a definate pass.

Denver - Agree completely about those 95s

Great stuff everyone, Sling, Cris, and Brick great pics

Nice Stuff All Over Fam!!! There's too many to Mention!

I actually Like those DQM Currents!

Got this yesterday from Viejas Outlet... Thanks to Denver for the Heads Up. I actually like them even though it has that square toe... Waiting for the purpleand yellow to hit the outlets, or some hook ups.
happy.gif
happy.gif

And I'm wearing it today with scrubs... "TRUST ME"... J/K
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom