TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likuid- Those Saf 1's actually look kinda good. How much were they at the outlet?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by briannnnn

2zpk0mr.jpg
The hell do you do at work?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I actually just started this week...so far have been doing some uploading of content but will start to do some writing tomorrow and Friday.

I had a lot of down time since I was able to use my 1337 p0w3rz to complete computer tasks very quickly.
pimp.gif

Nice, looks relaxing. I'm trying to find a 2nd job but this economy is sad.
sick.gif

likuidmental.....dope safaris. I actually called that spot yesterday but they only had sz. 10 and up (I need a 9.5). Know of any other outlets that may haveem?

^^ Yeah, dress code is more on the casual side (though not all out lounging-at-home casual)...most of my co-workers just rock some dress shirt over jeans whileI've seen one guy on my floor rocking a customized baseball jersey with presumably his last name and first initial on the back
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Tak - Thanks! They are 49.99, and they still have big sizes until 13 or 14.

Mez One - Thanks man! Sorry, my friend is also looking for a size 8.5, but didn't get lucky. I'm also waiting for those yellow and purple safari am1s,I started liking it after a Fam member showed his pick ups

Brian - That's nice!!! I wish I can do the same at work...
frown.gif

i'm not a Team AM FAM but maybe one day
grin.gif
, but i have been lurking inhere for a long time, anyway............

to school and then to the job

Going back a page or two, i like the dqm Hur 90 Currents, and the comfort is second to none.

Wore these today, off to pick up a 2nd pair to put on ice, cos i love em.

joeysole- Where the heck you finding all of those at? Didnt you just pick up a few recently? Good Job!

gotshoes- I be seeing you
nerd.gif
Dope 97's

Modz- You know, Ive always liked those 90's....just cant seem to cough up the funds when they come my way
tired.gif

Likuid- $50 If I wouldve known sooner SMH

UNDSd a fresh pair of Hanes socks. *trust TAK

illphillip- team trust me
grin.gif

^^^thanks cuz. Don't sleep on them Safari's, copped the purple ones and they nice. I think ndc have them slashed

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Got this yesterday from Viejas Outlet... Thanks to Denver for the Heads Up. I actually like them even though it has that square toe... Waiting for the purple and yellow to hit the outlets, or some hook ups.
happy.gif
happy.gif
The nike in emeryville, ca has the yellow safari's for $60 they will probably hit lower eventually though

Originally Posted by airon0828

Got this yesterday from Viejas Outlet... Thanks to Denver for the Heads Up. I actually like them even though it has that square toe... Waiting for the purple and yellow to hit the outlets, or some hook ups.
happy.gif
happy.gif
The nike in emeryville, ca has the yellow safari's for $60 they will probably hit lower eventually though
i'm waiting till i can get my hands on more pairs for close to 30$....then i'll be happy lol

Of course they would release those grey AM1s with the speck midsole for women.... SMH

EDIT: Almost forgot... wore these tonight out to the bar...

briannn,

One of my boys just started too in your company. Not sure if it's the same division as yours though. It's the Action division...

Saw these in store today, Have Nike South on tongue, so obviously part of the compass pack, or whatever they're goingto call it (i just call it that). Materials looked good to me, sure a few peeps will like them.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Saw these in store today, Have Nike South on tongue, so obviously part of the compass pack, or whatever they're going to call it (i just call it that). Materials looked good to me, sure a few peeps will like them.

saw them yesterday at my local mall, they aren't to bad in terms of materials, but they color of the sole just kills it for me

recycled again

I need some help from the FAM:

I have a friend hunting for a pair of Sole Collector 95's in a 10 or 10.5. He hasn't had any luck so far. If anyone knows of a pair for sale pleaselet me know!! Thanks.

-Andrew-

Good stuff all around folks
pimp.gif

Modz - nice pickup on the infras, and thanks for all the info. These could definitely be a problem :

Tak - Did u pay Retail?
smh.gif

I didnt snag a pair...snagged on a couple other things instead
wink.gif
I had togo a whole month and a half without making a sneaker purchase (long wait) just to pay for what I have coming..SMH, but its well worth it.

Originally Posted by tak

Tak - Did u pay Retail?
smh.gif

I didnt snag a pair...snagged on a couple other things instead
wink.gif
I had to go a whole month and a half without making a sneaker purchase (long wait) just to pay for what I have coming..SMH, but its well worth it.

Can't wait to see what that is Mike!!

-Andrew-

I know this isnt an Air Max - but i still wanted to share with the La Familia.

9621_141168258634_758008634_2529596_6085937_n.jpg

for my wedding - can you guess what day it is?
tongue.gif

im wearing a super plain black 2 button tux - white shirt, black regular tie, no vest.
bridal party is wearing dark purple - my guys will have matching purple ties.

im excited
pimp.gif

Tak - i've been keeping my head down spent a fortune in july / august so had to take a month off and catch up with some bills and stuff but back now

And these are indeed a problem:

b3a35bfbe2ac57e815ce351b6e0a1ba25570e43.pjpg

56b35a95e72a511a16c9335a6935ce26b1080f2.pjpg

Also picked up a pair of these cos they are the nicest 1s to drop in ages but it is a real shame about the quality.............

3f72524ebd59e1ce3a163d638ebc70558e05467.pjpg

Watch also the 90s as i had to put 2 pairs back to get ones that had been painted properly or werent already scuffed or marked........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom