TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
eek.gif
Those AM90s are a problem. What's the official colorway on those?

These last couple of pages, nice. Hyper Pinks, Verdes, Laser Blues, Persians, the list goes on.

Those 90s are releasing in Australia Nov/dec as well. I also know of two more blue CWs dropping in April next year,one's sapphire blue and the other i dont know what type of blue.

Off out in a min, gonna represent the fam, deciding what sneaks to go with though....hmm...

p.s., Mayhem, i had full access to the J III blues, you should've hit me up!

modz, will need a "hook up" with those 90s, if doogal can't come through

glad these are only samples.....

Slingman- I need those Millers in a serious way!

Modz- I could use a pair of those 1's also. Damn it!

Think Ill wear these today...

what's up with the optical illusion midsole on those 87s up there?
sick.gif

drurys, laser blues, original meshs, turbo pinks (edit: hyper pink?), stealths, millers, killing it as usual guys.

Man I had to drop out of the fight for the AM livestrongs in a sz 14 (just him list anothe pair doH!) cuz I wanted this camera more! All my brothers haveDSLR's and have a side job as photographers. They said this would help me learn and is a good bridge camera towards a DSLR. Now I can start taking more pixof my AM's
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KVN

Man I had to drop out of the fight for the AM livestrongs in a sz 14 (just him list anothe pair doH!) cuz I wanted this camera more! All my brothers have DSLR's and have a side job as photographers. They said this would help me learn and is a good bridge camera towards a DSLR. Now I can start taking more pix of my AM's
nerd.gif
Ahh'Man I thought for sure you were gonna snag those LAFs
I think I might need a camera like that, all Ive ever owned are those cheap pocket cameras
grin.gif
Whats that model go for? PM me info..

That camera should produce quality shots, hear nothing but good stuff about it. Although you probably could find an XT or XTi in that price range

Steve - Nice to see you break out your pair. I still can't rock em with the stock laces

tak - whoa!

Drury 1's -
pimp.gif

TGIF!

yesterday
3972808465_d31213d49c.jpg

yo KVN! nice! my gf got the the same camera for my birthday as well, to replace my old aging one...
3602987818_ac96bc0485.jpg

i'm not by any shot a good photog though!
3629653752_87cc4cdd41.jpg

but i must admit it does take better pics than my old sony t7
laugh.gif

3739586532_b589117008.jpg

...doesn't improve my picture taking skills though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

yo KVN! nice! my gf got the the same camera for my birthday as well, to replace my old aging one...

i'm not by any shot a good photog though!
3629653752_87cc4cdd41.jpg

but i must admit it does take better pics than my old sony t7
laugh.gif

...doesn't improve my picture taking skills though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wait no maxes???

your gf looks happy....you look flat out confused

Fam!....thank god it's $#%@'ing Friday!!!
tired.gif

running crazy this week....but i gotta check in. Last few pages (as all the other 1162
grin.gif
) have been
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

...todays selection....trying to get as much AM's in as possible with these low temperatures creeping up
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

thank god it's $#%@'ing Friday!!!
tired.gif
you can say that again... good riddance to this week! at least we have football on Sunday/Monday now too, makes the end of the weekend/beginningof the week a little more tolerable (plus MLB post-season and NBA both coming up). my nicer AM's will be going into hibernation soon as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom