TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man pages are flyin like crazy!!! Lots of great pickups and IDs...

Denver - I just saw the new Griffeys and I'm praying for the pools to come out with them too.

I went to Ontario Mills today and there wasn't much. Itz really crowded right now cuz of Christams shoppers and itz a pain trying to get around everyone.They did have some black/white BWs for $39.99.

-Mitchell

Was 1 min late to get to my pc (too busy on the ps3) and bid on Neon 97s, worn once, went for $35 u.s.

Not happy.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by danloveuk

UKBased - Amazing pick up on the Storms. LOVE that shoe. What did you pay? You've been on fire for someone 'saving' to go traveling
laugh.gif
As Justin said the photos were shot with black velvet as a background and then I touched them up a bit in Lightroom. Nothing major, just sharpening and a little colour boost. You would have appreciated the set-up: 2 light umbrellas, a sofa with black velvet and some serious heat!
I know, but somehow i'm still managing to put away a nice amount every month. Got to enjoy spending some cash, or i'd go mad, and therewas no way i could resist those Storms for £45
happy.gif
. That set up sounds funny. I can imagine that lots of
smokin.gif
and over excitement caused a few laughs.

Modzzilla - Tough break man. That's harsh.

The weekend seems like its taking forever only due to knowing that I have packages chilling at UPS. Also I got an email from Nike on the 3rd that my ID'sshipped. Do I get another email with tracking or how long am I looking at it taking to arrive here?

Why is it that I'm starting to find more shoes that I think I want *AFTER* i had already retired from buying more sneakers?
smh.gif

And can someone teach me how to send PMs to multiple NTers? Is there a way to put everyone into a group so you could send a PM to that group?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^id like to know how to setup group PMs as well. i gave it a try the other night but it said 'users do not exist' or something along those lines.

today

ry%3D400

dope pics battleground, just awesome!

could anyone tell me how does lunar everyday fit (x livestrong)? i generally wear us10.5 (e.g. in free 5.0, air 180 opium, pegasus 89 or tailwind), would bethose lunar's ok in us10.5?
it would be great if you answer me! cheers everyone.

Originally Posted by maaati

dope pics battleground, just awesome!

could anyone tell me how does lunar everyday fit (x livestrong)? i generally wear us10.5 (e.g. in free 5.0, air 180 opium, pegasus 89 or tailwind), would be those lunar's ok in us10.5?
it would be great if you answer me! cheers everyone.
I dont have the Lunar Everydays, but I do have Lunar Trainers and Racers and they fit fine with my true size. I would imagine that the Everydaysare similar to the trainers with the mesh type upper so its stretchable.

Who won the two size 9.5 am95s on the bay?!?!? My computer was too slow bidding at the last second and lost each one by $1!!!

Sup guys... Long time!

I stay lurking, but and is always up to date with all the air max's coming out... Lol. Nice clerks up there Viv! I stillregret not getting a pair a pair for retail...

With all the Nike ID Air Max One's, I ordered 4 pairs! A whole bunch of "inspired." I don't want to spoil the surprise,
tongue.gif
. Later guys!
BTW, Here is a pic of my old phone that I had...
3644517740_c17314379c_o.jpg

I also gave a shout out to Battleground03 on my Live Journal blog... If you don't mind
wink.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

There were some other 95s I was watching...
smh.gif
smh.gif
at the seller raising the min bid and BIN by 35 dollars
black/charcoal/yellow w/ no box? I just noticed that. I think I would want the box if I were paying that much though, even before he raised theBIN.

gswarriorz - regarding the griffeys with that pool blue looking color, yeah it would make sense if they did that, but I wouldn't hold my breath... Nikerarely makes sense with their releases, haha.

^whats up ian, how you been? anyone know some good (free) image hosting sites? im using shutterfly but i hate that white border it adds to pics. i used to usesnapfish but they delete photos if you dont make any purchases.

thanks!

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

^whats up ian, how you been? anyone know some good (free) image hosting sites? im using shutterfly but i hate that white border it adds to pics. i used to use snapfish but they delete photos if you dont make any purchases.

thanks!
I use tinypic.com, they're free plus they don't add borders

Yeah, tinypic and photobucket are good to go.

denver, yeah the black/charcoal/yellows. I decided to pass on them (even before the increase in BIN) because the heel tab didn't have any reflective stuff.Picky, yes, but this pickiness helps keep my wallet relatively intact.

During my travels on the evil online auction site, I also saw some yellow streak AM95s...good luck to anyone who may be bidding on them.

Some Air Max IVs are also there...
nerd.gif

Modz those are a no go....

mid sole is too shiny...gradient strips stitching is terrible....shape is off.

Modz: the toe box material is wrong . air bubbles are extra cloudy.

bottom gradiation is the incorrect material ( looks like cheap carpet ).

^^i don't know Modz, they look fake to me...Check out the panels, shape is off too...(but I'm no expert) Peace! EDGE

p.s. saw these at FL today, white mesh BWs with faded orange on midsole and an orange swoosh, quite nice. 319676161

No pics on the net as yet, none on FL Aud website either, they're always weeks behind.
smh.gif

Ta for the legitness check, to prove to the owner i had to post here to link him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom