====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Kal: I think I have 15 pairs. I used 10 for running and the others for casal wear. All the Lunars I've been gettin' recently are for casual wear haha

Ohhh okay, well those womens eclipse are calling my name.. I like them better than the mens... might have to pull the trigg

my lunars

392852542.jpg

387758450.jpg

392533788.jpg

392533786.jpg

Kal: They're gonna give your AM09s some competition! haha

JN: Dope collection! Do you remember the size run for the LG2s? I wouldn't mind the Purple cw, especially for $40.

JN: Dope collection! Do you remember the size run for the LG2s? I wouldn't mind the Purple cw, especially for $40.

almost fsr 9-11 but they're almost running out since they're on the "Hot" Table. Try looking by the womens section, I put them over there for fellow niketalkers 
tongue.gif

almost fsr 9-11 but they're almost running out since they're on the "Hot" Table. Try looking by the womens section, I put them over there for fellow niketalkers 
tongue.gif

Team Lunar on page 2? Not anymore 
wink.gif

Should be getting my first pair next week....."ILL" be back!

Team Lunar on page 2? Not anymore 
wink.gif

Should be getting my first pair next week....."ILL" be back!

got these yesterday after ordering a pair off ndc... couldnt wait to be honest...
will keep the pair thats coming in. loving these. for 100$ each... cant complain

sorry for the grainy pics.
5113404478_0a41ebffeb_z.jpg

5113439258_c129d65180_z.jpg

got these yesterday after ordering a pair off ndc... couldnt wait to be honest...
will keep the pair thats coming in. loving these. for 100$ each... cant complain

sorry for the grainy pics.
5113404478_0a41ebffeb_z.jpg

5113439258_c129d65180_z.jpg

NWT: Damn those are $&(*@$& ILLY! I told myself no more Volt cws, but, man, it's difficult trying to resist haha. Your pics don't help either. They look like they'll be ideal Fall/Winter shoes!

Mike: LWs gettin' a lot of people's business! haha

NWT: Damn those are $&(*@$& ILLY! I told myself no more Volt cws, but, man, it's difficult trying to resist haha. Your pics don't help either. They look like they'll be ideal Fall/Winter shoes!

Mike: LWs gettin' a lot of people's business! haha

Nice Lunarwoods E. I'm thinking about having my buddy swoop a pair of those off swoosh for me
how do they fit?

Nice Lunarwoods E. I'm thinking about having my buddy swoop a pair of those off swoosh for me
how do they fit?

iLLRay- you can never have enough volt colorways. And yeah man, these are good for this upcoming season here in Cali.

D- get em bro. Theyre real nice. "Broke necks" with these for some reason. They fit true to size. Didn't have to up a Sz or what-not. Real clean and simple. I wanna say my favorite Lunar release this year.

iLLRay- you can never have enough volt colorways. And yeah man, these are good for this upcoming season here in Cali.

D- get em bro. Theyre real nice. "Broke necks" with these for some reason. They fit true to size. Didn't have to up a Sz or what-not. Real clean and simple. I wanna say my favorite Lunar release this year.

Didn't even see this thread. I beat my LunarRacers to the ground, loved them. For those that have/had the Racers, how are they compared to the LunarGlide or the Eclipse?

Didn't even see this thread. I beat my LunarRacers to the ground, loved them. For those that have/had the Racers, how are they compared to the LunarGlide or the Eclipse?

The Lunaracers and the LunarGlides / Eclipses are completely different. The LRs are the lightest Lunar ever, while the Glides and Eclipses are on the other side of the scale as being the heaviest. However, they both provide excellent support and cushioning, which the LR lacks.

The Lunaracers and the LunarGlides / Eclipses are completely different. The LRs are the lightest Lunar ever, while the Glides and Eclipses are on the other side of the scale as being the heaviest. However, they both provide excellent support and cushioning, which the LR lacks.

Ive got to find a reason to cop those Lunarwoods, I dont have one yet but NWT pics usually do it for me. Think that will be my "RL" pickup not to mention ill want them more when I see Ray post them this week
laugh.gif

Grabbed these on my lunch today, I knew I shouldnt have went to the mall to "waste time" SMH

Ive got to find a reason to cop those Lunarwoods, I dont have one yet but NWT pics usually do it for me. Think that will be my "RL" pickup not to mention ill want them more when I see Ray post them this week
laugh.gif

Grabbed these on my lunch today, I knew I shouldnt have went to the mall to "waste time" SMH

Back
Top Bottom