====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

The Lunaracers and the LunarGlides / Eclipses are completely different. The LRs are the lightest Lunar ever, while the Glides and Eclipses are on the other side of the scale as being the heaviest. However, they both provide excellent support and cushioning, which the LR lacks.

Weight isn't really an issue, I got the Glides as a gift and basically used them as a XTrainer. Didn't last too long though 
laugh.gif
. Difference between the Glides and Eclipses?

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

The Lunaracers and the LunarGlides / Eclipses are completely different. The LRs are the lightest Lunar ever, while the Glides and Eclipses are on the other side of the scale as being the heaviest. However, they both provide excellent support and cushioning, which the LR lacks.

Weight isn't really an issue, I got the Glides as a gift and basically used them as a XTrainer. Didn't last too long though 
laugh.gif
. Difference between the Glides and Eclipses?

Shab: Here's an informativevideo of 2nd generation of Lunarswith their specifications and technology.

J: LOL! My Lunar package is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow morning! I can't wait. I'll probably get the LWs in Volt and these Swifts...
2h6ug5e.jpg

If only their liner was Black, they'd rival the Black/Volts as the best cw for the Swifts.

Shab: Here's an informativevideo of 2nd generation of Lunarswith their specifications and technology.

J: LOL! My Lunar package is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow morning! I can't wait. I'll probably get the LWs in Volt and these Swifts...
2h6ug5e.jpg

If only their liner was Black, they'd rival the Black/Volts as the best cw for the Swifts.

TheAssassin23- nice pick up, those are clean
nwt- nice pics, glad you got them. Can't wait to see some more colorways
Ray- yeah, those are nice. Don't know if I could resist if I saw those in person.

TheAssassin23- nice pick up, those are clean
nwt- nice pics, glad you got them. Can't wait to see some more colorways
Ray- yeah, those are nice. Don't know if I could resist if I saw those in person.

Back
Top Bottom