Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

Originally Posted by reddmann s2

Team DC thread... *locked*

Team Capcom thread... *locked*

embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
LMAO!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Aight so how many people in here reads? what are yall reading now?
I'm reading Punisher Max again since i barely seem to remember reading it the first time.

I read something with Onslaught and Franklin Richards, but I think I caught it right in the middle cause I had no idea what was going on.

and on another note can someone fill me in on what M Day was all about

I download the torrents since its damn near impossible to find good TBP in this city the only comic book store is on the other side of town which im notdriving to.

aiiright.. since i can't find any animated gifs for agent zero.. i'm switching to Kingpin

can anyone help me out with a kingpin sig? with the quote "Business. It's all it ever is, business"

moz-screenshot-4.jpg
moz-screenshot-5.jpg
moz-screenshot-6.jpg
moz-screenshot-7.jpg
moz-screenshot-8.jpg
moz-screenshot-9.jpg
moz-screenshot-10.jpg
Blahhhh, well if no one can get me a moving picture of Tenebrous, then i guess iwill just get a still picture of himself

Btw, are we able to claim 2 characters? Cuz i'm doing so in my sig
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

can anyone help me out with a kingpin sig? with the quote "Business. It's all it ever is, business"

superuntouchable wrote:

Can somebody hook me up with a Prof. X Sig?

What colors do ya'll want?
Beast4ya wrote:

some hook me up with a black panther avy and a sig in all black

panther.gif

[size=+3]Team Marvel - Black Panther
nerd.gif
roll.gif

[/size]

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

aiiright.. since i can't find any animated gifs for agent zero.. i'm switching to Kingpin

TEAM MARVEL - KINGPIN
"Business. It's all it ever is, business."

Everyone is my sig cutting off at the bottom or can you see the whole thing? It looked good last night from my laptop but now I'm on my G1 and its cuttingoff. BTW Still a few villains that are up for grabs: Shreik, Demogoblin, Doppleganger, Carion and Morbious.

Back
Top Bottom