Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

I cop single issues too, but Steezzz can vouch how much I hate them
laugh.gif

I wish I had the patience to Trade wait a lot of the new stuff...All the Trades I've been reading are stuff from the last few years I missedcause I was too busy working or the Silver/Golden age stuff I could never ever afford.

All of the Dark Reign stuff has been so addicting cause its so good. War Of Kings too. The only recent things I managed to Trade wait were Deadpool SecretInvasion, Red Hulk, Hulk: Red & Green & Iron Man Five Nightmares.

I couldn't even wait out on this damn 3 part Simpson's Radioactive Man Event I swore I would trade wait...I got antsy and ended up getting the first 2comics.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

bongo-simp155.jpg

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Ok these are how the teams will be divided

Team Avengers--- Capt. America,Iron Man, Iron Fist, Hercules, Thor, Nick Fury, Vision, Quasar, Ant Man, Wasp, US Agent, Wonder Man, Sentry, Ms. Marvel,Quicksilver
Team Sinister --- Electro, Sandman, Vulture, Green Goblin, Venom, Lizard, Kraven, Doc Ock, Hobgoblin, Carnage, Rhino, Shocker
Team Spider Man--- Spider Man, Aunt May, JJJ, Carnage, Spider Man 2099, Symbiote Spider Man, Scarlet Spider, Zombie Spider Man, Cosmic Spidey

So far that's what ive done... find your teams and im still doing the rest
yo.. can we do it like the animated series and do the Insidious Six.. which was formed by...............

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by shaft

I'm not up to date...so where would I be?

I kind of thought the Marvel Villains could be a splinter group for those that aren't "affiliated"...
Ur in team Daredevil which ill be doin in a few hours

Angel-- yes u are in Xmen , i missed that

yo.. would i be team daredevil.. or sinister (considering what i said above).. or am i both?

Back
Top Bottom