TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

Word up Team Penny -

These pics were taken by NT's jwdanklefs at Kixpo in Dallas back in August.  He and the other members of Sneaks Up were cool dudes.  Anyway, he took a few pics of my collection...he didn't take a full table shot but I bet I could find one if anyone is interested.  My pics won't be as cool as Jake's pic though.

61.jpg

45+kixpo+baby+II.jpg

http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f339/jwdanklefs/Jake/?action=view&current=8_13_10106.jpg

Whats up team penny, just wanted to get your advice on something.I live in Miami and THE MAN HIMSELF , Mr 1 CENT  will be at SoleFly  for the release of the purp half cents next week Wednesday. i just wanted to know if i should get my  GR 2007 Royals signed ,or my Limited HOH Royals signed. Or should i get both of them signed ??? Also if i want to get them verfiyed as being his  authentic signature or even graded , do i need to get video of him signing the actully shoe, or pics or what????? yooooo im super excited to get the chance , but i dont know about getting my HOH royals signed, seeing as there still dead stock.So guys give me some real feedback, as i never really had the chance (or cared for that matter) about getting a shoe signed . I ask the owner about having to pay for a pic or to get a signature , and he said you don't have to pay anything. Also its on a Wednesday afternoon, so he doesn't expect it to be crazy like when Jordan came to the store a couple a months ago. Lastly what type of pin should i take to use ? A good ole sharpie, or one of those silver ink like  pins. FEEEEEEEED BACCCCCCCKK PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!  

[h2]PENNY HARDAWAY [/h2]

Fatttrock - I say get your GRs signed with silver sharpie. Also, give Penny the link to this thread. I have always wondered if he knew it existed.

sneakerjunkie were u coming from?? Orlando?? bring what u want to get signed, I've spoken to a couple of dealers that have told me he is real cool about signing ur stuff. no one item per person rule with penny!!!

fattymagee14 that's what i was thinking as well, but u never know! but I'm diff going with the silver pen.

i was thinking coppers or my eggs but their used i want something i can put on display you feel me and
did you find out about how to get authenticity checked?

Just got my second pair of the IVs in white/navy.   I got them for $37 total.

Just to compare the pair I paid $120 (left) for and the pair I paid $37 (right) for. 

Also, this is my set up right now.  The top Is will be filled in with the black/purple/orange Is coming out next spring.

Just acquired.
pimp.gif

Wish I could be out in Miami with you guys tomorrow. Got work and the drive is just too much for me right now. Can't wait to see the pics and DEF give Penny the link to this thread. He prob won't look, or even care, but ya never know!

Get your DS foams signed with Silver sharpie Fattrock!

Got some memorabilia pics from the magic game tonight. Too tired to post them now though.

REALLY!!!??????
No pics of the Penny sighting??? SLACKERS!!!

lol man ill post later to tired penny was such a cool dude i even got the half cents on my feet signed he was wearing silver surfers just like me
pimp.gif

@fatttrock-now he needs post his pics he got some good stuff signed!!

So the new Amway Center in Orlando
pimp.gif
x a million has a section where they have historical memorabilia on display. Snapped a few pics just wanted to share.

nice pic. . . interesting that it was tape on the foams, seems like it would have been easier with a sharpie though lol

Originally Posted by jsmith42

nice pic. . . interesting that it was tape on the foams, seems like it would have been easier with a sharpie though lol

i think its sharpie tape looks to complicated in my opinion but hey who knows unless we get to buy them one day
eek.gif

There is too much to comment about on this page so I will just say from top to bottom I am jealous of the pick ups, meet ups and the trip to the arena. 

Did anyone tell Penny about this thread? 

Back
Top Bottom