Team Raw, I might be done for life. UPDATE PG 10

Smashed about 3 times raw, didnt even finish. This girl aint getting her damn period. She usually gets its around the end of the month.

Am I done fam?

Im currently a student at a CC, majoring in engineering. No job.

If she gets her period soon i WILL NEVER smash raw again.

=/

Originally Posted by Cole World

=/

You say this now, but once she's not preggo and your off the hook......... ..... I give it a couple weeks and you'll be back at it. 
laugh.gif

Smashed about 3 times raw, didnt even finish. This girl aint getting her damn period. She usually gets its around the end of the month.

Am I done fam?

Im currently a student at a CC, majoring in engineering. No job.

=/
Til the next time
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ndnboi

=/

You say this now, but once she's not preggo and your off the hook......... ..... I give it a couple weeks and you'll be back at it. 
laugh.gif

THIS THIS THIS.
You're done tho OP. Stack up on the pampers

=/

laugh.gif
nah trust fam...IDC.....i will never smash raw again till i get out of school and get my career going..

after that i wouldnt care having a kid, but right now its the wrong time for me and her.

FML for real, anyone ever had similar experience?

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

=/

laugh.gif

THIS THIS THIS.
You're done tho OP. Stack up on the pampers

not just stacks but racks on racks on racks. Ima have u in my prayers op.

btw she gets her period the same time her sister does, and she hasnt gotten it either.

so im really hoping they get it together...and i can move on from this

You Effed Up. But U Coulda Just Got Stuck With Another Dude Kid Too. All The Possibilities. 

She could just be late? Stress and diet have a lot to do with it being late. Is she having any period symptoms?

make sure the kids a boy and looks like you.. otherwise you gon be raising someone else's daughter to do the same thing someone's daughter did to you... LOL i'm jk OP but yeah first thing i'd do is get that Pat Test lol

good luck man..

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Plan B should have been Plan A for you.

the thing is i wasnt even near finishing on all 3 occasions

so how did you get her pregnant?  lemme guess, you just read the paragraph on pre-ejaculate in your high school health book
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom