Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by lana85

roll.gif

if you cant handle your stroke game dont go raw

im 26 with no children and never use condoms
That's healthy.
going raw doesnt mean i hit any and everything in site
lana arent you a virgin? get back to me once you tried it both ways, chicks hate condoms just as much as dudes, you dont understand yet.

what isnt healthy is NOT having sex at all at your age in our 20s 

SEX is part of healthy living

sick.gif

Burn a condom for our fellow fallen brother team raw.

Originally Posted by gllahone84

That's healthy.
lana arent you a virgin? get back to me once you tried it both ways, chicks hate condoms just as much as dudes, you dont understand yet.

sick.gif
grow up man
she hasnt tried raw or with a condom, she never even had sex an she an 85 baby, she is missin out on life

That's healthy.

sick.gif
Yeah, using condoms is
sick.gif

sick.gif
grow up man
she hasnt tried raw or with a condom, she never even had sex an she an 85 baby, she is missin out on life
girl im with never had sex without a condom.....so i was trying to gooooo in
devil.gif

I remember my ex thought she was pregnant in the summer. Scared the sh!# outta me. I pulled out but it could still happen. Make me not even want to hit a girl raw till I'm ready to have a kid.

Originally Posted by Cole World

Originally Posted by ndnboi

If she gets her period soon i WILL NEVER smash raw again.

=/

You say this now, but once she's not preggo and your off the hook......... ..... I give it a couple weeks and you'll be back at it. 
laugh.gif
nah trust fam...IDC.....i will never smash raw again till i get out of school and get my career going..

after that i wouldnt care having a kid, but right now its the wrong time for me and her.

FML for real, anyone ever had similar experience?

Yeah, chick was like 3 days late and was tripping saying "I'm never late". I kept my cool and it showed up like 2 days later. How late is she?

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by ndnboi

You say this now, but once she's not preggo and your off the hook......... ..... I give it a couple weeks and you'll be back at it. 
laugh.gif
nah trust fam...IDC.....i will never smash raw again till i get out of school and get my career going..

after that i wouldnt care having a kid, but right now its the wrong time for me and her.

FML for real, anyone ever had similar experience?

Yeah, chick was like 3 days late and was tripping saying "I'm never late". I kept my cool and it showed up like 2 days later. How late is she?
today is the second day, and now she hittin me with the wait till marriage to have sex bs

she cant be srs.

Back
Top Bottom