Team USA Mini-Camp Roster

CP3, Deron Williams, and Derrick Rose?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by Im Not You

He's looks *@!+*#+ huge out there...I still think he bulked up TOO much after Oh St.
"We know he has been working hard this summer," Pritchard said. "He's put in some work -- really good work -- with Coach (Bill) Bayno this summer. We want to see some improvement."

The 7-foot, 285-pound Oden averaged 8.9 points, seven rebounds and 1.13 blocked shots in 61 games last season. He proved he could be a force on the court, particularly on defense, during some games.
He needs to slim down to 260.

I'd be happy w/ him at 270. I'm not an Oden fan by any means, but on the video he did look a little quicker than he did last season.

It's sad the blazers are toying w/ Roy's and LMA's contract extensions. It's a smart business move on the team's part, but out of respectfor the guys that have brought the team to the playoffs they need to get the extensions done this season. Roy would've been a lock to make the team if hiscontract situation was resolved.

1st time I've seen Oden smile in a pic ( if you wanna call it that
laugh.gif
)

Heard Devin tore it up on the 1st day.
A lot of these guys could have a big impact on a USA squad

Good looks on the pics.
eek.gif
at all that talent. Practice must be hellacompetitive.

I might be mistaken but is that Kyle Korver there with the #35 jersey?

[table][tr][td]Saturday, July 25[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8:00 p.m.[/td] [td]USA Basketball Showcase (Blue-White Game) @ Thomas & Mack Center, UNLV[/td] [/tr][/table]
nerd.gif

K-Love is looking real slim
ohwell.gif
....I was good with him losing weight after his collegeseason but I thought he was about the right size for his position last year.

is that game gonna be televised? And Look at randolph, dude can get up sooo easily

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by Im Not You

He's looks *@!+*#+ huge out there...I still think he bulked up TOO much after Oh St.
"We know he has been working hard this summer," Pritchard said. "He's put in some work -- really good work -- with Coach (Bill) Bayno this summer. We want to see some improvement."

The 7-foot, 285-pound Oden averaged 8.9 points, seven rebounds and 1.13 blocked shots in 61 games last season. He proved he could be a force on the court, particularly on defense, during some games.
He needs to slim down to 260.

Patience...dude has slimmed down since the season ended. Nate was talking during a summer league game that he and Oden agreed to have his weightaround there (260-270 I believe) by training camp/next season.

That being said, I think he'll be in great shape come the start of the season if he keeps his off-season work up.

Back
Top Bottom