Team USA Mini-Camp Roster

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

We can get video of Erin Andrews Diddy-bopping naked in a hotel room, but not of a USA Basketball Showcase?
laugh.gif

Oden getting the start for White along with Jeff Green, OJ Mayo, Derrick Rose and Rudy Gay

sick.gif

"Memphis Grizzlies forward Rudy Gay scored eight of the White team's first 15 points to help it lead the Blue team, 23-15, after one quarter.

Gay hit a jump shot from the left side 52 seconds into the game for its first points, and his layup a minute later put the White up, 6-2. He hit anotherdriving layup and finished off an alley-oop pass from O.J. Mayor for a dunk and a 13-11 lead.

Mayo's jumper from the right side with 48 seconds left gave the White a 23-13 advantage before Kyle Korver got on the scoreboard for the Blue team with ajumper of his own from the right side."

grin.gif

http://my.nba.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5700040612

That's live blogging.

Rudy Gay led all scorers with 27 points.
sick.gif

The blue team won 100-81. It was close at halftime, but things just went wrong in the 2nd half I guess for the white team.

What need does Beasley fill? He can score, but that has never been as issue with these teams.

McGee is an athletic seven footer, and Korver is the best shooter invited.

I'm sure neither of them will make the team, but Beasley wouldn't have either, so that's null and void.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Beasley not invited but McGhee and Korver??? really
We all know Beasley is talented, but son has no work ethic. Not a Coach K type of guy IMO.

this ant college

atleast throw a invite to him

nike must release those oly kd2's

and what happened to mayo? i checked nba.com's standout 10 players from the game and he wasnt even mentioned
frown.gif

Brook looked like he had a great game from the box score.

Three pointer for him as well.

Randolph and Oden with the
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sitting next to each other
laugh.gif

Durant
pimp.gif

Westbrook looking like dude who played 'Boobie Miles' to me.

Back
Top Bottom