Teams that are NEVER going to win a Chip, or will never again win a Chip...

Watching the Super Bowl reminded me that I'll never see Vikings Super Bowl gear...
The worst part is that we beat up the Super Bowl champs this year... Although it was a regular season game, and around mid season, but it still happened...

The T-Wolves will be rebuilding forever it seems...

The Twins have the best chance of my favorite teams, but recent transactions set them back a few years...

Other teams I don't think will ever win one...
Lions
Falcons
Pirates
Rays
Super Sonics
Bobcats
Hawks

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I've begun to think I may never see a Knicks Championship

i wouldnt say never... i'll give it 15 more years at least though
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

Suns and Blazers will never do nothing in June.

Ducks and Beavers will never win a BCS game that actually matters to college football.

And sadly I'm starting to wonder if my Dolphins or Cubs will ever smell success.

It'd be nice if the Nets won one, but I have a feeling it'll be a great year for NY area sports in general.

Originally Posted by presequel

Clippers
Sonics
Bucks
Grizzlies
Kings
Suns
Bobcats
Hawks

man hope and pray for the Clippers every year, and I even try to watch them, but theres no way in hell in they can win a Championship...but never say neverI suppose. Suns...well its now or never before......apocalypse
smokin.gif

I still have faith, although sometimes I feel that I'll never see a Jets SuperBowl victory. Hell, even just an appearance.

Nothing goes our way
tired.gif

However, when and if it does happen, the feeling will be so sweet
pimp.gif

Im scared the Cubs will never win one. Alot of people died without seeing a cubs world series, i hope i wont be one them.

Yeah, I'd like to see the Cubs win before I die. If you die before your team won anything then you wasted a whole lot of time.

Back
Top Bottom