Tebow = Heisman Winner

laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
at anyone saying Tebow doen't deserve the Heisman, I guarantee if he was on your favorite team, you wouldn't be calling him overratedand$@!%.

I guarantee if he was on your favorite team, you wouldn't be calling him overrated and$@!%.

and since he's not, we are able to see things objectively unlike some of you guys.

rhcp -

you just called everyone a ****** for spelling his name daniels, but you clearly start out your argument and spell his name mcdaniel

I think he should win it as well...

but florida fans make it seem as no one else has an argument... even though you think he should win it, i'm sure you arent like "omg 50 TDs end ofstory, dont bother inviting anyone else to NYC just invite tebow"

to be honest i wont really care if tebow wins it... my arguments were just devils advocate to florida fans acting like mcfadden and others dont belong in thediscussion

Originally Posted by raw120

rhcp -

you just called everyone a ****** for spelling his name daniels, but you clearly start out your argument and spell his name mcdaniel
my bad yo. had mcfadden on the brain. i don't wanna deny tebow anything, because he has had a phenomenal year. i've been in the forumsdefending daniel for about half the season. not a mizzou fan, not a florida fan, just a die hard college fooball fan. tebow will get his, but with no soph everwinning the award, and arguably some who should've, times wont change for a qb on a team with three losses, regardless of his numbers. d

^That's the whole point the "Tebow will get his" so don't give it to him this year. Tebow probably won't ever have a season like he didthis year because next year UF is finally getting a legit running back (E. Moody from USC) so the numbers mosty likely will go down because hopefully hewon't have to do everything by himself and injuries can creep up on him anytime so get outta here with that BS. If Daniel beats Oklahoma throwing for 400+yds and 5 TDs then give it to him, but as it stands right now it's 1. Tebow 2. McFadden 3. Daniel

With White and Daniel both losing today it's a lock that Tebow gets it.

And he definitely deserves it.

Darren McFadden should win it.

Tebow is good, but not Heisman good, McFadden is Heisman good.

They should go with my choice.....skip the Heisman this year.

heisman race was just not the same this year.

Mcfadden is clearly the most outstanding player in the country, i hope he gets the Heisman that he deserves.

"Haters gonna hate, ballers gonna ball"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TEEEBOOOW! McFadden shoulda won it last year, but this year he was just solid. 2 big games theentire year does not=Heisman.

I dont like Tebow.. but as of now i think he deserves it the most. Mcfadden is a beast, and will be right next to Beanie next year for heisman,

1011tech.jpg

Full Name: Michael Crabtree
Class: Freshman

[table][tr][td]Stat Overview[/td] [td]Receiving[/td] [td]Rushing[/td] [td]Fumbles[/td] [/tr][tr][td]YEAR[/td] [td]REC[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]LNG[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]ATT[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]LNG[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]FUM[/td] [td]LST[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2007[/td] [td]125[/td] [td]1861[/td] [td]14.9[/td] [td]75[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][/table]

Daniel played a decent game tonight, but no passing TDs and that INT hurt him. I see it now between Tebow and McFadden

It's a toss-up...I wanna say Tebow but now I'm not so sure. He is very overrated...he's good though.

CHASE DANIELS IS NO TIM TEBOW LOL

heres my list now

TEBOW
McFadden
SMITH
and
Brennan

I think Daniel and White are def out of it now maybe not White cause he did get hurt but they still lost to PITT

[h2]Colt Brennan, QB, Hawaii, senior[/h2]Once again, Brennan has putup eye-popping passing stats, completing 71 percent of his passes for 4,174 yards for the nation's top-ranked scoring offense (46 ppg). The 6-foot-3 senioris also second in total offense (to Texas Tech's Graham Harrell) and third inpassing efficiency. Brennan's numbers actually are down a bit from last season, but his team is unbeaten and no other QB can make that claim.
Heisman moment: Brennan was on fire against Washington on national television last Saturday, completing 42 of 50 passes as he led UH backfrom a 21-point deficit, capped by his game-winning 5-yard slant pass to RyanGrice-Mullen with 44 seconds left.

Why he will win the Heisman: In a year where everyone lost, Hawaii didn't, and without Brennan being nearly perfect last week, theWarriors surely would've stumbled, too.

Why he won't win the Heisman: Hawaii's schedule was incredibly soft. The team probably didn't play a top 75 caliber opponentuntil November. And, as great as Brennan's stats are, Texas Tech's Graham Harrell's are even better this season -- and his team did beatOklahoma.

[+] Enlarge

Julie Scheidegger/US Presswire

Chase Daniel has completed 70 percent of his passes and tossed 33 TDs in 2007.
[h2]Chase Daniel, QB, Missouri, junior[/h2]Missouri made it to No. 1thanks largely to the stocky Texan's expert handling of the spread offense. Daniel showed he was extremely accurate (70 percent passing), smart (33 TDs-10INTs) and could do just enough in the run game to keep defenses on their heels (he had five carries of at least 20 yards) for the nation's No. 5 offense.
Heisman moment: With the entire country watching, Daniel carved up Kansas, going 40-49 with no interceptions in the 36-28 win. His craftyfootwork may have been most evident when he evaded a rush on a third-and-11 and fired a strike to Danario Alexander falling into the corner of the end zone to cap a 98-yard TD drive,breaking the game open for Mizzou.

Why he will win the Heisman: Not only Daniel's grasp of the spread (an offense he'd been commanding since his high school days inthe Dallas area) sparked this program, but so did his cocksure attitude, which has helped a perpetual underachiever make it onto the national radar.

Why he won't win the Heisman: Mizzou and Daniel had the country waiting with a Heisman and a national title game hanging in the balancewhen they got their rematch with Oklahoma. But the Sooners proved to be too much, smashing the Tigers 38-17 as Daniel failed to throw a TD pass in thegame.

ncf_a_mcfadden_200.jpg

AP Photo/Ann Heisenfelt

Darren McFadden has rushed for 1,725 yards this season.
[h2]Darren McFadden, RB, Arkansas, junior[/h2]Last season'sHeisman runner-up is the do-everything guy for the Razorbacks. He runs. He throws. He catches the ball. He's also run for more yards and more touchdownsand caught more passes than he did in 2006. And the fact that he did that is even more impressive when you consider how one-dimensional the Arkansas offensewas without star receiver Marcus Monk most of the year.
Heisman moment: With a national television audience watching, McFadden had LSU's then-No. 1 ranked defense on its heels all afternoon.His 73-yard touchdown burst (one of four TDs he contributed against the Tigers) made a fast defense look slow and helped spark the upset.

Why he will win the Heisman: Most, including many NFL scouts, believe he is the best player in the country, and McFadden has the stats toback it up (1,725 rushing yards to go with 21 receptions for another 164 yards and four TD passes on six attempts).

Why he won't win the Heisman: The Razorbacks lost four games, a lot for a Heisman winner not at a traditional Heisman school, andAuburn held him to 43 yards on 17 carries in a 9-7 Arkansas loss on prime-time national TV.

[+] Enlarge

Paul Abell/US Presswire

Tim Tebow has 29 passing TDs and 22 rushing TDs this season.
[h2]Tim Tebow, QB, Florida, sophomore[/h2]College football'sresident folk hero actually exceeded the ridiculous expectations that many Gator fans had for him. Not only was Tebow nearly a sure thing running the football,but he was able to withstand dozens of big hits and make it through the season. Better still, his improved passing skills hushed a lot of skeptics. Save forJune Jones.
Heisman moment: Before the rivalry game with Florida State, the Seminoles called Tebow out. It didn't matter. First, Tebow ducks out ofa would-be sack on a third-and-14 and rumbles for 16 yards. Later in the drive, Tebow evades a kill-shot from a defensive lineman, sprints up field and barrelsthrough a couple of DBs near the goal line for a 23-yard touchdown.

Why he will win the Heisman: Tebow had at least one rushing TD in every game and amassed a staggering 51 TDs (29 passing, 22 rushing). His69 percent completion rate and 29-6 TD-INT ratio shows what kind of passer he is. Just what kind of force is he? In every game but one he had at least a12-yard carry.

Why he won't win the Heisman: It seems silly that some voters might hold his age against him, but many Heisman voters aretraditionalists and will do anything to avoid voting for an underclassman.

I highlighted that for the haters.

Back
Top Bottom