Tee Grizzley Next to blow ?

My favorite song right now

"Knock ya bish down, pick her up, knock her back down, pull her tracks out"

I've been hearing this song for a LONG time but never actually knew who the artist was :lol: dude flowin' on here

Grabbed it off Apple Music. I actually **** with it

Halfway through My Moment, son definitely makes good music. Just needs to tighten up his flow and delivery.

Anyway he mentions people calling him a snitch, A LOT. So much that I had to look it up. Apparently he gotta 30 year sentence knocked down to 5 and was out in 3.

Is this real life? Sounds suspect.

Listening and I thought the same lol from 30 to 3 is crazy

Listen to him on the Rap Radar podcast he explains it. Yall are making it sound crazy. If they offer you a plea of 30 years and you take it to court and get 3 years, how can any snitching be done? I don't even listen to dude. I just seen the snitch comment.

I don't know the legal system like some of you seem to. But it sounds mad suspect.

Prosecutors offered him a plea deal for 30. He balks at it. Goes to court and ends up with 5, then out in 3.

So was he found not guilty of a lot of ****? Were some charges dropped? Did he have the ghost of Johnny Cochran defending him?

I don't know the legal system like some of you seem to. But it sounds mad suspect.

Prosecutors offered him a plea deal for 30. He balks at it. Goes to court and ends up with 5, then out in 3.

So was he found not guilty of a lot of ****? Were some charges dropped? Did he have the ghost of Johnny Cochran defending him?

He said they tried to charge them with having a weapon on a jewelry store break in and all they had was a hammer to break the glass to get in and he dropped it. Said he told his lawyer they can't charge us for a weapon because I didn't use it as a weapon. He said his lawyer was hella surprised he knew that.

If he didn't tell his lawyer that, they may have gotten those 30 years.

Don't know how true. But that's basically what he said.

Oh ok that makes sense. I didn't look it up but that makes sense

Wonder if that's his true opinion or was he influenced in some way to say that. Kinda surprising. Whatever the case, that's the only cosign he needs to at least have the hottest joint of the summer.

Jay could cosign me and I'd probably come up on a few bands.

I was listening to this Da Brat joint from 2015, and is it me or does Sage The Gemini's flow sound very similar to Tee Grizzley?

fast forward to 1:52

Yachty went off on that From The D To The A track

Last edited:
Need a Grizzley only version of From The D To The A. **** is fire, sounds like something YG would have rapped on

Just came in here to say i like dudes singles. Reminds me of old school street rap i grew up on

I heard a car bumping something that sounded like an R&B remixed version of First Day Out? Anyone know what this track is?

Back
Top Bottom