Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

The funniest part of all this is thinking about what this fool is going to do once he's freed. There is no way he can be allowed to rap again. He can't claim any sets, and he sure as hell can't get a regular job :rofl::rofl:

youtube socialite and all around boonk type celebrity and eventually he'll catch one with the white kids.
doubt "the culture" will ever rock with him like that but u never know how much wilder this **** can get to where this is tame in comparison. like ninja said this makes the shyne case look like a ticket.
i remember when wayne wearing leggings was looked at like he was crazy now look where we at a decade later.

69 can can clarify that for them. Also as far as the feds go, it’s a dirty game. All these people that are going to get time or have already gotten time can still snitch.

You can be 10 yrs in a long sentence and decide you want to snitch. Or sometimes they will offer. The feds will have a case from a whole diff. Part of the country and an person you’ve never seen or heard of, and allow you to go to this persons trial and LIE and say that you’ve dealt with them or someone you know did. They’ll ask you to lie. It will knock a lot of time off your sentence. They don’t lock you up and throw away the key. The long sentence is long term snitch incentive.

Facts

Someone's been sitting 10+ and decides they can't do it anymore and wanna come home

Serious question @OGponson and ahat ahat would this fool get less heat if he started singing after 7-8 years (assuming he got the same sentence as Shotti's 15 years)? The way he's snitching right now, he's looking to be out of jail on Monday. :smh::smh::smh:

youtube socialite and all around boonk type celebrity and eventually he'll catch one with the white kids.
doubt "the culture" will ever rock with him like that but u never know how much wilder this **** can get to where this is tame in comparison. like ninja said this makes the shyne case look like a ticket.
i remember when wayne wearing leggings was looked at like he was crazy now look where we at a decade later.

Bingo. People don’t care. Ain’t no code of ethics out here anymore

The bloods need a Public Relations manager and new recruitment process. How are you supposed to be a ruthless gang with all these singer and rappers ruining the image? I can only imagine what Latino and White gangs think of these dudes in prison. Black gangs are already outnumbered according to those lil documentaries you see on tv.

The bloods need a Public Relations manager and new recruitment process. How are you supposed to be a ruthless gang with all these singer and rappers ruining the image? I can only imagine what Latino and White gangs think of these dudes in prison. Black gangs are already outnumbered according to those lil documentaries you see on tv.

You realize Daniel is Latino, right? Again...ain’t no “us”..meaning black folks...in this.

*Daniel

Bruh street name is revoked.

he had that name when he was rocking w/ trippy redd...

fellas let's not act like he ain't gonna be da hottest thing smoking da second he's released...shoot he running social media now locked up lol.

You realize Daniel is Latino, right? Again...ain’t no “us”..meaning black folks...in this.

He's a white-ish latino *( using USA census criteria) in a black american created gang. Gangs probably dont care about race until youre in jail.

BTW, Im talking tongue in cheek about the whole public image thing. I went the college route in life so I dont think the way gang members think. If I was into crime, I would work to keep things organized, not have a bunch of rappers messing up the money operations. The mafia was probably milking Frank Sinatra and Sammy Davis Jr, and this 69 stuff never happened to them.

Serious question @OGponson and ahat ahat would this fool get less heat if he started singing after 7-8 years (assuming he got the same sentence as Shotti's 15 years)? The way he's snitching right now, he's looking to be out of jail on Monday. :smh::smh::smh:
he'll be out at the beginning of next year like he said
the answer is no. a rat is a rat.
no debate, no discussion, not what some ppl feel. son is a rat. period.
he knew what he was getting into, participated and is telling on everyone to get out of the situation that he put himself in. its the definition of a rat.
might as well have worn a wire.
rat *** *****. raton sucio.

son is a latino but he is not black or white.
he's mixed but I guarantee a dna test would result in him being mostly native American and Spanish (white) with small amounts of African.

he had that name when he was rocking w/ trippy redd...

fellas let's not act like he ain't gonna be da hottest thing smoking da second he's released...shoot he running social media now locked up lol.

Fam...

BB0EE5DF-FD7A-4446-A87D-20F624D67D9A.gif

This is the USA , where you are white, black, Asian or indigenous before you are latino, according to " the man". We could look at him as "multi racial ". Does it even really matter though.? If you hispanic or black you are still looked at in contempt in the eyes of the law and govt. Particularly if you live a gang lifestyle. Plus, dudes in the bloods gang wasnt looking at color when the brought em in. Are they gonna say, ""he doesn't count", when the gang leaders have to talk to the top boss? The boss don't care, the boss is mad cuz a rat is making a mockery out of his gang that thrives off brute force and violence.

I grew up on the east side here in Vegas and grew up with all the Mexican G's and got jump'd in the hood years a go and rolled with Mexicans in jail. If he makes it to the big times he will be poked up so quick just on the grounds that he is "Latino" and a Snitch. I would hate to be that dude tbh.

any trial footage been released?

we'll be able to tell if he's still trying to have a career if he's kept his hair colored this whole time :lol:

Dude facing 47 YEARS for dudes that kidnapped, beat and robbed him then put a hit out for in a month's span.
If yall eating those 47 years to get murked in jail then niketalk got the most gangsta users

I'm not understanding the ending everyone expected :lol:

Dude was gonna sit 47 years, come out at 69-70 and STILL not have no one's respect :rofl: and thats IF he even made it thru his sentence because he's still a liability to snitch even if he didn't fold at first so Nine Trey probably still woulda handled it.

It was a lose-lose situation with one "lose" being what's happening now, a bunch of ****** who already didn't respect you...not respecting you...and the second "lose" being half a century in prison to still end up either shanked to death because he's a loose end OR you come home at 70 a nobody and still don't get the "respect" or whatever :lol:

He wasn't really a street ***** before this so miss me with "you just supposed to have a code".

I can't say I'd personally do the same (inb4grimey) because I wouldn't have looked at ****ing with them ****** as long term sustainable to begin with :lol: but I just want someone to tell me how they expected this to end if not like this...

Back
Top Bottom