Temecula....when keepin' it real goes wrong.

the dude reminds me of my hommie and he def did a bid...he would do and say the samething ...its hard to play gta online with him with the mic when kids get disrespectful
roll.gif

:smh: at y'all not seeing the subtle bomani sarcasm...

I don't think so, bruh. I see how Bomani interacts w/ dummies on the regular when on Twitter...this was different. :lol:

Lemme find out Melvin from Baby Boy was based off of tweetsrealAF :rofl:

Last edited:
i cant wait for some local newscaster to interview these guys with a split screen

dont think bomani wanted to get thrown into this mess

nm, some dude asked on twitter...
Michael Chen ‏@10NewsChen 2h2 hours ago

@MyTweetsRealAF I'm a reporter w/ ABC affiliate in SD. Doing a story on the Twitter fight. Email me to comment. [email protected]
0 replies 46 retweets 5 favorites
ItsOnlyTheInternet? ‏@MyTweetsRealAF 55m55 minutes ago

@10NewsChen there is no need for me to email you. I've talked about this in depth on my feed. You can ask me any questions right here.
0 replies 22 retweets 4 favorites
Michael Chen ‏@10NewsChen 33m33 minutes ago

@MyTweetsRealAF Why the need to escalate it to a fight? Did you go to Temecula with intent to fight? how did you feel when he didn't show?
0 replies 21 retweets 2 favorites

ItsOnlyTheInternet? ‏@MyTweetsRealAF

@10NewsChen It didn't escalate into a fight. It escalated into a challenge, which HE ACCEPTED. Supposedly equal distance away from spot.

Retweets 2
Favorite 1
Guy Wilson COLTS 10 - 5 KING

12:01 PM - 26 Dec 2014

Last edited:
I have trolled artist and people would really do some wild stuff to defend them.

Had a dude beliving I was a co pilot on American Airlines and dude was saying he'd blow up a plan if he knew I was on there :lol:

The wiki is too much. The lulz here are priceless. That being said...RealAF actually seems highly intelligent even if he is a bit insane.

"He Agreed To It. That's A Duel"

"Talk To Me Like Im In The Room"

"Logging Into The Internet Means I Forfeit My Right To Be Respected" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So Much Gold :x :smokin

didn't something like this happen on nt except it was between new yorkers?

Ninjahood and ABH were gonna fight over Fat Joe's honor. Out of all people on earth, Fat Joe...

I think it was around 2008/09? I remember seeing a 20+ Fat Joe thread and thinking "who the @$!@ are all these Fat Joe fans on NT? What decade am I in?" Little did I know what the thread was really about :lol:

Last edited:

Ninjahood and ABH were gonna fight over Fat Joe's honor. Out of all people on earth, Fat Joe...

I think it was around 2008/09? I remember seeing a 20+ Fat Joe thread and thinking "who the @$!@ are all these Fat Joe fans on NT? What decade am I in?" Little did I know what the thread was really about :lol:

i slept on that thread and never went in it to see why it was so many pages long. repped for the break down, you are a true gentleman.

Classic times :rofl:

I still remember like many threads I refused to enter cuz of the title until it was changed :lol:

Stuff like this happened A LOT in the music forum back in the day though, back when it was having flame wars equal to HT.

fat joe thread was legendary :lol:

Once the mods found out they kept a close eye on the music forum :lol:

Back
Top Bottom