TERMINATOR THREAD - T2 turns 30 July 3

damn. Really. All this story building in T1 and T2 and they kill him off that easily :lol: destroying one of my favorite franchises. Now they saying they sent multiple Terminators

This is some hack **** man. Shoulda known Cameron was washed up. That’s why he has one foot in one foot out with this film, taking the role of producer. He did the same thing with Alita but that actually worked. This is unforgivable though. This is The Last Jedi all over again

This is some hack **** man. Shoulda known Cameron was washed up. That’s why he has one foot in one foot out with this film, taking the role of producer. He did the same thing with Alita but that actually worked. This is unforgivable though. This is The Last Jedi all over again

don’t know if alita actually worked beyond some cool moments

You hurt my feelings :smh:

giphy.gif

My G lamekilla lamekilla look at the overall production value/quality of this joint. Straight Netflix or streaming service watch while you're cooking or doing your laundry. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Dog this is absurd. Like Cameron proudly attached his name to this **** too. My goodness. Talk about falling off...

4/8

BAD
- Grace was terrible - I guess her sh*tty personality was her being a human and not fully cyborg? Imagine if Kyle Reese acted like that in the OG
- The actress for Dani is just downright bad - she's supposed to carry this new trilogy?
- What's up with the forced swearing too?

GOOD
- Linda Hamilton did well with what she was given
- Kudos to the pacing - the first 20 minutes just get right into it with no BS

Last edited:
It was good until Arnold's appearance. Then it jumped the shark.

Arnold aged...bruh :stoneface: They should have de-aged him.

That whole airplane sequence

And the main character. :smh:

I go back and forth between which is better between T1 or T2. Both have a place in my heart. The ONLY Terminator films that exist...

Really dissapointed in this one. First act was garbage. Hey jumped into it too fast. Had a fight scene in the auto factory and a car chase?! Didn’t beed all that. I would have rather seen Grace and the Rev-9 work their way to find Dani.
After Second act got better after the three women refroup at the motel and Arnold’s introduction was cool.
Final fight scene was cool too.
Grace looks great on the screen but what a terrible actress. Line delivery was bad abd her attenpt at one liner comedy was flat. Wished throughout the movie that they would kill her off. Don’t need no half human half cyborg in this franchise.
I thought Dani’s acting was decent. Def not one to carry a franchise but the little interaction she had with Sarah Connor and Arnold were good.
Franchise is dead to me now. Once you open up all these alternate universes you can just go off into infinite storylines.
Box office numbers are terrible. Can’t see anyone else wanting to produce another one. Sad thing is we’ll never fet that future war movie with humans vs. skynet.
Wouldn’t be surprised if Disney makes a series from this for their streaming service now they they own the franchise.

I loved Alita. The world building and just the way Rosa Salazar portrayed Alita was just outrageous. He did the Manga and Ova as much justice as he could
even though it underperformed in the box office, i thought it was a cool movie. watched it in imax :pimp:

All that deep sea searching with his submarine killed his brain cells. He’s officially a shell of himself now. You killed sci-fi royalty, YOUR CHILD....for the sake of being different. Rian Johnson Sr. over here. What a ****ing hack.

Seriously. That really is on some Rian Johnson ********. **** this movie and **** this franchise. Kyle Reese didn’t die for this.

He fell for the feminist movement nonsense. Think the movie got greenlit around the same time as his comments on Wonder Woman which makes perfect sense. Dude went into his bag and was like “I’ll show them, I’m the king of the female protagonist” and gave us some nonsense girl power Terminator film that disrespects everything. He should be ashamed of himself.

Back
Top Bottom